--5--

Complicated Love

*MONDAY AT SCHOOL* 

As I entered the school I looked around to find BTS. All the days I didn't got a reply from Jimin. It was so strange.

I went to my locker and saw BTS standing there. Jimin and V looked at me. I went to them. 'V? Can we talk?' I asked. V looked at Jimin who had an angry Face. 'Ehhh I'm Sorry Angel I have to go' He said and left. I sighed. 'Jimin can we talk? I asked but he ignored me and left too. I was so sad. 'Don't be sad Angel they will talk to you' Rap Monster said. I looked at him and nodded. 

I went to Class and saw that Sandy wasn't there just Mookie sat at her desk. I went to her. 'Maknae where is Sandy?' I asked. 'I don't know unnie I'm so worried....' She mumbled. ' Let's go to her House After school' I said and sat down Next to Mookie. 

In Class we realized that Suga wasn't there. Maybe they are together??? Hmmm.....

*LUNCH TIME*

I sat down with Mookie at a table. We talked about Sandy. 'Unnie i'm so worried..' She looked at me. 'Suga wasn't in Class Today' I said. I saw a little smirk on her Lips. 'YAH Mookie what are you Thinking.... you're ert' I laughed. Suddenly BTS came with Suga and Sandy they hold HANDS????? Mookies eyes and mine widened. They walked to us.

'Hello Angel and Mookie I have something to tell you Suga is now my Boyfriend' She smiled happily. We both smiled and clapped our hands together. 'Congratulations' We said and hugged Sandy. 'Only Jungkook left' Jin smiled at Mookie. Jungkook slapped Jin 'YAAH' Mookie was blushing. 

*AFTER SCHOOL*

On my way home I saw V laying against a wall. I walked to him. 'I waited for you Angel' He said. 'Why?' I asked. 'I'm sorry that I lied to you...' He lowered his head. 'Why did you do this V?' I asked him. 'I....I was jealous because I saw it how you look all the time at Jimin... I see Love.. Angel... I Love you...' He looked at me. I was surprised. I couldn't say anything. 'Y-you Love me???' I asked in shock. 'Yes but you Love jimin..' He said sadly. 'I didn't das that V...' I said. My Heart beated so fast at this Moment. Do I Love Jimin...? Or V...?? Or both...

'So you Don't Love him?' V raised an eyebrow. 'V I don't Know I Don't Know him Really well so-' I got interrupted. By a Kiss from V... my Lips on his Lips....