01. Incheon Sanctuary School

The League of Extraordinaire; Story started

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

✩ Authors Courner: Sorry it's taking me so long but please be patient with me and let me know what you think. 
I'm using my character to start out with just so I can get my feet under me. 

XOXO, Krissy

 

Incheon

Sanctuary School

The dull roar from around me made me want to crawl back to bed. I had my eyes closed but could still feel how many students were around me. 

We had all been called into the auditorium for the official start of school but at seven am. I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas because I was going back to bed after this. 

"Please, quiet down." Moon Yeonman was a short yet athletic looking man. Usually when he spoke people listened but not this time. Students kept yelling and joking. 

"I said quiet!" He roared into the mic, leaving my ears ringing but everyone quiet. "Ah, thank you. 

"Hello everyone and welcome. I am Moon Yeonman, your headmaster. I am hoping to make you all feel safe and able to learn here," He took a deep breath and I could see him squeeze the podium tightly. "There is a lot of fear going on now a days but I want you all to know that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. 

"Now, you all have been separated into three divisions; physical, mental and metephysi. You will be living with your other division members and training with them," He motioned to a row of teachers behind him with a smile, "These will be your professors and I am looking forward to see you learn and grow." 

Once we were dismissed most of the students stuck around but I made a beeline for my room. It was a small subroom off the main room, probably considered a closet to some but I was able to drag my bed in there and no one else was there. It was quiet and mine. However, when I got there I was surprised. 

There were two girls in my room, on their own beds, just chatting away. A bunk bed was opposite my bed and a pile of suitcases was piled behind them. 

"Oh, hi!" The shorter of the two jumped on her feet, causing her short hair to bounce around wildly. "I'm Cassandra but people call me Andra or Eyun. Really anthing."

Her words were rushed and loud. 

"I'm Jongjin." This girl's words were more formal and she seemed much calmer. 

"I hope you're okay that we moved in, there were no more spots out there, we even had to drag a bed from another room," Cassandra stepped forward, causing me to step back, "It came from the boys room so we couldn't stay there."

"Dear God if you don't stop talking I'm going to move you both out." I said quietly and tried to get around her, but she wouldn't move. I was just about to open my mouth again but Jongjin beat me to it. 

"Cassandra, why don't we go see if there is any breakfast?" She rose gracefully from her bed and seemed to float around the room as she moved. "I'm sure she would like some time to be alone."

Internally I was high-fiving her but I just waited for the young girl to get out of my way. 

"Okay." Cassandra shrugged and thankfully moved out of my way.

I didn't wait for them to leave before diving back into bed.

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」