Teaser Two

The League of Extraordinaire; Story started
 

✩ Authors Courner: I still haven't decided on a deadline because applications are still coming in strong. 
So it looks like none of you are reading the updates so I can take it down if you arent goig to. 

XOXO, Krissy

 

Antartica

Just before evacuation

"Please, quiet down," Headmaster Twill stood at the podium, face white as the snow. "Please, I know you all are worried but I want to assure you that you are perfectly safe here. There is nothing for miles so we would know if anyone was on their way to us."

"Yeah, unless they were teleporters." Two of the younger students in front of me mumbled before hunkering down more. It was colder here yes but they were closer to me than the others so it was even colder. 

"However, the League and I have come to the decision that it will be best to relocate all the students up to the Sanctuary school in the atmosphere for the time being," A few students protested but not many, "After the assembly you will have all day and tonight to pack your things but tomorrow we will start transporting students. You will be safe, I promise." 

When the students were released I went to find my advisor. There was no way I was leaving. This was the first place I called home and I would be damned if they put me in space. 

"Professor Hendwich!" I waved my arm trying to get his attention, but he didn't turn. "Professor Hendwich!"

I gathered up a light dusting of ice from the seat I was in and threw it in his direction. It hit him, but he still didn't turn. I ended up chasing him down and catching him by the professor's quarters. 

"Sae, I know what you're going to say and the answer is no. It's too..." I cut him off before he could shut me down. 

"There is no way it's happening. No one can physically make me either. I can wait outside until you all leave and come back in," He knew I was right, that being the reason why he didn't stop me, "I am not leaving." 

"Listen, Sae," He sighed before running his fingers through his grey hair, "I can't give you permission to stay. It's dangerous, we don't know who is doing the attacks or where their going to attack next.

"I can't stop you. There will be a group of teleporters staying here to keep the base running. Go find Professor Chavez, he is staying." 

"Thank you," I took his hand and squeezed it, "Really, thank you." 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」