-3-

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day. The school clubs showcases. I wonder what clubs will catch my interests. 

"Hey Gahyeon, maybe you should join the high jump club so that you can grow taller!" 

There goes Sua again. 

 

I slowly walked up to my classroom, I was not surprised that I am early again, but rather, I am surprised that Yoohyeon was already at her desk but unfortunately she was sleeping. I wanted to apologise before the lessons start. But yet at the same time, I feel like I was gonna disturb her. 

"Hey hey" 

I tapped her as I tried to get her attention but I got no response in return. I thought she was sleeping soundly until one of her hands suddenly fell off from her table and it was left hanging. I turned back to look at Yoohyeon, she was having a bad nosebleed. I panicked, I rushed out to call for help. Thankfully, there were teachers nearby the next class, and they helped Yoohyeon and move her to the sickbay.  I was told to follow them to the sickbay as well. 

 

It was already 10:20 AM, Yoohyeon has yet to be awake. I was just, sitting on the chair that was placed beside her bed, waiting for her to be awake. I see that she took quite a long nap, I wondered if she is feeling okay? Did she overwork herself by studying so much? Is the amount of stress she is receiving too much? Or.. could it be.. that she is suffering from some disease that no one knows of..? It can't be!! Gahyeon, stop thinking too much. 

 

No Gahyeon, you must be thinking too much. Why not ask the nurse over there? Ah, no no I don't wish to be a busybody. But then, I am so concern about her, I should do something as her classmate, her friend.

 

I headed to ask the nurse about Yoohyeon's condition.

"Is she alright, nurse?"

"May I know who you are referring to?"

"Ms Kim Yoohyeon. From class 2-03."

"Oh, that girl who suffered a nose bleed. She is fine, little girl. I know you are being concerned for her as a friend but don't be worried too much. She seems fine then you thought."

The nurse assured me that Yoohyeon is fine. I felt a sense of relief. At least I know that she is fine now, should I head back to class for the lesson? I stood rooted to the ground thinking if I should head back to class for lessons or not, well, it is science lesson. I would be dead meat if I kept staying here instead of heading back to the class. Just as I was about to leave the sickbay, I feel someone pulling me, someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter