-2-

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As days passes by quickly, Handong and I are slowly adapted to getting to the school by a new shortcut guided by Handong's classmate, Bora.

What a coincidence that she actually lives right opposite the block that I am staying at. Well, it's good to have more companions to go to school with, we will have more things to talk about in the future. Maybe gossips as well. 

"Hey shortie!" Bora shouted. 

"How rude of you, you are short too hahaha, you are nowhere taller than her as well Bora." Handong teased. 

The fact that I am short and I am very proud of it, I replied, "Yes?" 

"How is Siyeon like in class? The girl who always jokes around. I am curious. Tell me more about her." Bora asked. 

Something got me curious as well, why would she ask me about Siyeon? 

"Well, she is sure a joker. Every little comments she made or gave to the lecture.. everyone in the lecture room never fails to laugh, even the lecturer."

"Aww sure she is Siyeon! That's my girl!" 

"HMM? Your girl? You have claimed her?" Handong screamed

"Not yet, soon, sooon.. I will ask her out!" Bora shouted happily and added on, "I will need to dress up nicely, Handong Handong! Follow me to the sales at Myeongdong this weekend!" 

Handong nodded her head and agreed to go with Bora. 

"And also, keep it a secret from Siyeon, I don't wish to let her know in advance." Bora warned me. 

That was a quick and smooth move. I want a date too. I want to know how will it be like to hold someone else's hand. I want to feel love, from the person I love, I was curious, I want to know what is love.

 

Another day in school... My class routine is usual and normal as usual. Siyeon is the best joker in our class. Best girl. Honestly, I did not ever mention this but she sure is a girl crush. Even my heart fluttered whenever she places her arm around me, because I am short. Good thing isn't it? Being short. Hah. 

Minji is cute, she sure can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter