-1-

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Gahyeon's POV/ 

 

It was 430am in the morning whereas my mum decided to wake me up to pack my stuffs early in the morning as in few hours time.

"Gahyeon ah~ wake up or else you will be late!"

"Got it Mum~ It's ok to be late anyways, we can always say that we are not sure of the school's route." 

 

 I'll be transferred to Dream High School with my overseas friend from China, Handong, she's actually here for an exchange programme and she's staying at my house. The both of us are excited yet, nervous at the same time. I was about to graduate in my current school but urgh, s happened and there it goes, last year of my high school gone wasted. Whileas for Handong wise, she came to experience the Korean school culture and also to get more improvements on her Korean language. 

 

"Okay... so tissues, pads, snackbox, water, wallet. That's all you need right?"

"Yes Mum, I might as well bring the whole house over right?"

My mum chuckled and smacked my . Handong laughs along. 

"您准备好了吗?(Have you prepared everything?)" 

'Yes and I'm ready to roll!' Handong replied. 

"Wow Mum, your Chinese had improved a lot" 

"All thanks to our beautiful China princess over here. Now cut the crap and get going to school, I'll see you girls in the evening. Have a great first day in school!" 

 

And so, we get moving. I hope we were'nt lost as the school is actually quite a distant from my house, so much slopes and all, hills, roads, junctions after junctions. The best part of going to school is taking the public transport. Honestly, I like taking the public transport; imagine taking the bus or the train with your love ones and listening to healing music on the earphones. How sweet! Minutes by minutes, Handong and I reached the school in less than 30 minutes. It was sure a short distant than what we thought. 

"We are apparently 30 minutes early." 

"Being early is better than being late." 

"Well true that."

We slowly strolled into the school, many were looking at us as we had that new look faces. I was so shy that I kept looking on the ground as I walk through. 

 

We reached the classroom that we were told to go to. Handong was actually seperated from me, her class will be next to my class. 

"Noooooooo! I thought we would be in the same class"

"Gahyeon ah, take care of yourself there alright, I'll meet you at the school gate once we ended." 

 

My homeroom teacher reached after a few moments, and lead me into the classroom. 

"Class, gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter