Next

Family of 5

Author's POV:

 

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU AND KANG FREAKING DANIEL ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!

YAH! KANG DANIEL!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US ABOUT YOU AND ONG HOTTIE SEONGWOO IS DATING!! LIKE FOR REAL!! YOU BRAT!!

It was only been a week that Seongwoo and Daniel starts dating, becoming an item, becoming each other's boyfriend and on 8th day of their just romantic relationship starts, they both received a call from their friend.

Jisung was calling Daniel while Minki was calling Seongwoo. They both were not with each other while they got the call, but they are actually at their work place. It was not only Jisung who had called Daniel, basically the whole gangs was with Jisung when he made that call to Daniel and practically Daniel was going deaf when they all screamed through the phone at Daniel not telling them that he is currently dating Seongwoo. 

Can you guys not scream at my ears like that! You're making me bleed here! And why should I go telling you guys about my dating life anyway and who told you that we're dating?

That was a questioned being asked by Daniel. He know he haven't told any of his friends about him and Seongwoo but how the hell did they found out about it. Daniel gave a long thoughts at it for the whole day when he remembers their friends saying, 'some little bird told them' which made him thought who is this little bird are.

Then there was Seongwoo, trying to tuned off the wrath of Minki screaming at him, not because he was angry or anything but because he was damn excited and happy about the news of Seongwoo dating (finally!) Daniel, and also not to mentioned Jonghyun and Sungwoon was at the background breaking into a loud laughs while they yells 'CONGRATULATIONS' to Seongwoo. He did however manage to tuned off the screaming and yelling from the other side of the line but he can't ignore Minhyun who is standing in front of him, also screaming at him but like Minki, in a happy way.

Congrats Seongwoo-ah!! You finally!! Finally starts dating Daniel! I was wondering when will you guys starts realizing your feelings for each other!

Seongwoo feels like he wanted to crawled into the nearest hole he could find when Minhyun didn't stop repeating his words while they both were shooting for some fashion magazines. Also like Daniel, Minhyun said the same thing about 'some little bird told them,' too and it made him wonder who this bird is.

---

Both Daniel and Seongwoo wanted to suprised their friends about their change of status from best friends to lovers but somehow, someone beat them to it and now their friends couldn't stop talking about it. They even told them that they're coming over to celebrate their new relationships at the same time, saying that they should have done a welcoming party when they just moved into the house and not to mentioned forgetting to invite them for the house warming, it sadden Jisung. Such a drama queen.

"Fine! You guys can come visit this weekend, I repeat, THIS WEEKEND not tomorrow or the day after or the day after that. Got it?" Seongwoo sternly told his friends over the phone and glancing back at Minhyun with his knowing look, and Minhyun just nodded to him, smiles grew bigger on the taller male.

OKAY~~ WE GET IT! SHEESH, I KNOW YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME LOVEY MUSHY MUSHY DOVEY MOMENT ALONE WITH YOUR CUTIE PEACH BOY BUT AT LEAST..

"Can't you not called him 'Peach Boy' for the nth time since you started calling me, Minki. I swear if you do, I'll come and cut your balls off. Period."

Only with a single threat like that shuts Minki's mouth with a single gasp. He hated when someone calls his Daniel, Peach Boy, well Minki was the only person that calls him that. Like why the hell did they call him that when he literally doesn't look like a peach at all. Maybe he didn't see it or maybe he didn't care.

"I'm ending the call. I repeat once again Choi Minki, Kim Jonghyun and Ha Sungwoon ohh can't forget," Seongwoo again looked at Minhyun with a glare even the Hwang Emperor himself shrunk by his glare and Seongwoo continue, "Hwang Minhyun, that it'll be this weekend." and Seongwoo ended the call without waiting for the respond from the other line. He shoved his phone into his pocket, before continuing his way towards the dresser.

---

"Hyung! Stop yelling at me! Ughh!" Daniel groans when for the nth time, Jisung keeps yelling through the phone. He really do feels like a weird thick liquid is coming out of his ear (just being dramatic) with all the yellings. 

YOU BETTER AND YOU SHOULD NOT BREAK THE PROMISE!! I REPEAT!! DON'T BREAK THIS PROMISE OR ELSE..

"Or else what? Bite my heads off? Yeah, that's not gonna happen and plus you're too weak to even bite me. And for the last time, I promise. Come by this weekend and we'll get together alright. We'll do your stupid house warming thingy and this celebration about me being together with Seongwoo-hyung and I'm agreeing to this because I just want you to stop yapping through my ears. So there." 

YOU BRAT!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO....

"I'M ENDING THE CALL!! YOU'RE DISTURBING ME WHILE I'M WORKING AND I'M FREAKING BUSY RIGHT NOW AND HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO SO BYE!!" Daniel quickly press the end button and shoved his phone back into his pocket, glancing up to see all his co-workers eyes are all on him and he smile sheepishly at them and saying sorry for the loud conversations he just had and they all quickly went back to their task leaving Daniel to himself. He really wish he could just dig a hole and buried himself in right at that moment.

He was wondering about Seongwoo and thinking was it a good idea to invite his friends over this weekend without asking permission from his boyfriend. Without giving himself a second thought, Daniel fished out his phone again and quickly dials on Seongwoo's number. He waited for few seconds before the person on the other side pick up the line and Daniel's lips starts to curved into a smile.

---

"Hey, Niel-ie. What's up?" Seongwoo asks when he immediately pick up the call from his boyfriend. He was smiling widely and it feels like all the stress that was created by his friends and of course works starts to slowly crawls away from his thought. He relaxed into the chair while he have his make up done by his make up artist. His make up artist excused herself since she feels that Seongwoo needed some time alone when she sees how Seongwoo is smiling brightly when he picked up the call and Seongwoo thanked her for being thoughtful.

"Hey, hyung. What cha doing? Are you busy? Can you talk?" Daniel asked carefully, wishing that he didn't disturb his boyfriend if he was busy. Hoping that he's not though so that they could talk.

"Ohh, I'm just having my make up fix thats all and I can talk so don't worry. I have like 10-15 minutes time so, whats up. You sounded like you're in a rush or is there a problem? Did the daycare call you or something? Did something happen to the boys? Niel-ie?"

Daniel couldn't help but to chuckles at his lover's for being frantic when he thinks something had happen to their sons. "No, nothing happened to them. They're fine, I think because I didn't receive any call from the teacher or something. And no, I'm in no rush just want to ask you something."

Daniel hears that Seongwoo let out a relief sigh when nothing bad is happening at their sons which made him smile.

"Good, because I can't take it if something bad happen to any of them. I will surely stop my shooting and ran towards the daycare. Well, I'm all ears. What do you want to ask me about?"

Daniel inhale and exhale trying to calm himself before he starts. He don't know why he is so scared of Seongwoo when he didn't even say anything yet. He knows that Seongwoo is quite scary when he's angry and he really don't want to get into that side of him, so Daniel carefully starts.

"Is it okay with you if....if I said that I invited my friends to come over this weekend for a house warming party and uhh, Jisung hyung said something about celebrating for us being together?" 

Silent, no sound, no response coming from Seongwoo just for a short seconds but it had made Daniel went into panic mode, as if he just woken up a hibernated grizzly bear or break the thin ice he shouldn't have cross or cutting the thin wire which the wire would be Seongwoo. His mind when flying in thinking all sorts of things Seongwoo would say to him, so Daniel decided that he needs to apologize. He hates it when he just made his boyfriend angry at him. Hyung is so gonna ask me to sleep on the couch tonight!

"I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry about not asking for your permission first. I could cancel on them if yo-" Seongwoo cuts him off before Daniel could even finish his sentence.

"It's fine, Niel-ie. I told my friends to come over too this weekend and well, they too wanted to do the house warming thingy and the get together celebrations too. So, no worries and love, don't go apologizing for things that is practically not your fault. I'm sure they forced you into agreeing on it."

Daniel hears Seongwoo give him a warm laugh and he starts breathing again, and not knowing that he was actually holding his breath. Plus, he slightly blush when Seongwoo called him 'love' which that was new. He never have such nickname before except Peach Boy because of his pink hair that he once wore, back in his highschool days and everyone keeps calling him Peach Boy (yes that what his nickname which Minki actually just said earlier). He didn't argue about it and just go with it. But hearing Seongwoo calling him 'love' is such a new thing, and he knows that Seongwoo acknowledge (he did since they started their relationship) their new status as lovers. 

Daniel can't stop his lips turning into wide big smiles at the thought of it and the growing pink tints on his face too. He loves being call by Seongwoo like that and he knows he's being greedy and giddy right now wishing that Seongwoo will call him that again. He willneve get bored to be called 'love' by Seongwoo.

"Okay, hyung. I'll see you later." Daniel said.

"Alright, love. See you tonight. Love you." Seongwoo quickly said when Minhyun peek through the door saying that they had to start their photoshoots again. "Gotta go, love. Duty calls." 

Daniel almost fell off his chair when once again, no twice again Seongwoo calling him 'love' and Daniel is so whipped right now. The pink tint are starting to turned bright red, now creeping down to his neck as well. Gosh he really loves this new nickname he get from Seongwoo.

"Kay, see you and love you too." and he hung up. Daniel really wants to scream out loud but he can't considering he's still at work so he internally scream inside his head, his mouth and acting girly by the thought of Seongwoo calling him 'love'. Yes, Kang Daniel freaking likes being called 'LOVE' and he won't stop saying it. It's official, I'm dying right now. Ong Seongwoo is killing me slowly.

---

Once Seongwoo finished off his photo shoots, he bids all the staff farewell and left the studio in a hurry, jumping into his car and drove off. Today was his turn to pick up the kids from the daycare and he was about 5 minutes late and praying that the teacher is still waiting for him to arrive and as well praying that he won't get in traffic.

Minutes later, he safely arrived at the daycare and with only the flash of sight of his car, all three of the boys starts bouncing up and down. Seongwoo got off his car and ran few steps at the nursery's gate, apologizing for being late. The teacher only smiles and says that it's okay and bid him and his sons goodbye and told Seongwoo to drive home safely.

"Appa! Look what I draw today!!" Kuanlin was jumpy as usual, as he proudly show off his drawing of him, Woojin, Lil Woojin and both of his fathers. Seongwoo smiles grew wider, as ruffles his second oldest hair. "That's good, Kuanlinie. Can you draw one for me once we get back?" Kuanlin nods vigorously and was smiling widely when he was praised by his papa. Then Woojin pouts on the side, he wants to get his papa's attention too so he chirps on his papa.

"Papa! All the teacher at the daycare today said that I'm very good today. Teacher said they LOVE having me around, helping them out in the kitchen today." Woojin slightly snorted at Kuanlin, eyeing his brother from the side while he boasting about him being helpful and teasingly emphasizing the word 'love' for Kuanlin to hear him, to make his brother jealous.

"Ohh, thats very good Woojin-ah. Papa is very proud to hear that. Keep being such a good boy to your teachers okay." Woojin nods happily when he was praised and again grinning at Kuanlin when he saw his brother pouting and eyebrows furrowing together.

They both dashed towards Seongwoo's car and bickering about who should sit in the passenger seat and who should sit at the back. Both trying to get the passenger seat though so none of them wishing to seat at the back. Seongwoo starts to pry them both away when he watches them bickering, and not wanting to let them go any further or start hurting each other.

"Hey, hey! What did I tell you about fighting each other? I told you before this once didn't I. No fighting and punching anyone and Papa hates to see my boys like this. If you two don't start apologizing to one another, Papa will leave you and go back home with only your younger brother, alright?" Seongwoo pointed his index finger at Lil Woojin in his embrace, while the youngest just watch his brothers bickering. "Now apologize or you're both staying." his tone was stern and serious, eyes fixed at both Woojin and Kuanlin.

They both glance up to their papa and look away when they saw how their papa is freaking scary when he's angry. They both starts apologizing to each other, not wanting to be left here at the nursery by their papa, and once they apologized, both of them starts hugging onto Seongwoo's legs.

"Papa, we're sorry. We'll stop arguing. Promise. Please don't leave us alone here." Woojin pleads, hugging tighter onto his papa's leg.

"Yes appa. Kuanlin will be good and won't fight with Woojin hyung anymore. Take us home with you." Kuanlin also pleads, trying not to cry at the thought of being left here at the cold streets with Woojin. He wants to go back together with all his brothers and his papa.

Seongwoo sighs, he can't stay mad at his sons that long so he crouches down, carefully with Lil Woojin still in his embrace to meet eyes to eyes with his two sons.

"You know papa will never leave you two even when papa said that. Papa only said that so that you both will stop fighting and say your sorry to each other. Papa is not that heartless you know and how can I leave two innocent child in the middle of strange, weird looking streets of Seoul. I'll be thrown in jail for being that cruel towards hopeless kids. So, let's go home, and you both will sits at the back today while Lil Woojin will sits at the passenger seat, because safety first. You two did learn that from your teachers right?" Seongwoo asked, finallly smiling at his sons. They both nods and says nothing to Seongwoo's telling them to sit at the back of the car, only untangled themself from his leg and kissed their papa on both cheeks. Seongwoo could only laughs and starts opening the door for them.

After he make sure that everyone is buckled up and Lil Woojin is well seated in his carrier and also buckled up, he starts the engine and drove them all home.

---

After their dinner and after cleaning all the dishes, Daniel tucks in all his son and kissing them all on the forehead but cheeks for Lil Woojin because he was so giggly and asking Daniel to kiss him on his cheeks. "Goodnight boys, sweet dreams." he added before he switch off the light only leaving the night lamp on for them, and left the door slightly ajar.

Daniel is the housewife for today after he came home from work, thats why he was tucking their kids away and do the dishes after dinner and even (for the first time in his entire 23 years of life) cooked them dinner too, and manage to not burn down the whole house in the process and it was edible since Seongwoo gave him a thumbs up and acknowledge him for his cooking skills, except he won't go bragging about it because he's not a pro like Seongwoo did and he's quite happy to be praised by Seongwoo alone, and his compliment alone is enough for Daniel.

Tonight, Daniel will be sharing bed with Seongwoo because, honestly they both didn't care anymore about who's bed is it belong to or where should they sleep or should they share their beds or should they not. They put aside all that once they shared bed on the night of the thunderstorm. 

He finds himself walking towards Seongwoo's room and once he reached the room, he found that Seongwoo had already fallen asleep. Daniel sees that Seongwoo still wearing the same clothes when he came home today and with that he knows how much his works must have took a toll on him. He learnt that Seongwoo sometimes have a such hectic schedules as often made the older gets lack of sleep and eat less whenever his schedules starts to get frenzy. Like today, for Daniel though, he won't say that photo shoots is not busy at all because you only stood in the middle of the studio, cameras all on you and pose for the camera and thats it, but for Seongwoo it's a completely different. So Daniel won't argue with that.

He do know that today it was not only a photoshoot, Seongwoo also had to go to few different kind of interviews because his name is getting bigger and well known to the public. Seongwoo did left the house at 7 am sharp with their kids, dropping them at the nursery before he starts with his schedule for today.

Daniel softly closed the door, not wanting to wake the older up, but he had to so that Seongwoo could go wash up a little and changed into something more comfortable. He slowly walked towards Seongwoo and gave him a light tap of the shoulder, Seongwoo cracks his eyes open.

He looked at Daniel sleepily, "Hmm." he hum asking Daniel what he wants. He was cute. "Hyung, let's get you out of that clothes and wash up a little." Seongwoo whined like a child and it was the first time he ever act like that and Daniel can't help but thinks his boyfriend look so damn cute. "No~" Daniel slightly tug on him, pulling the older's hand and help him to stand up but Seongwoo being a baby for that night, is making it hard for Daniel to get him out of bed.

"Hyung~" he calls in a childish way, trying to be the baby as well but Seongwoo only ignores him and throw himself back into bed. "Again, no." he said lazily, eyes starts to shut close again but before he could, Seongwoo shrieks a little when Daniel just launched himself on top of him and starts attacking his lips.

"Honey if you don't go and wash yourself up, I'm gonna strip you off your clothes right here, right now and I'm gonna keep on kissing you till you grew tired of it." Daniel said while his lips still lingers around his boyfriend, eyes staring back at Seongwoo's dark brown ones with droopy yet loving eyes. Seongwoo slightly blush by the sudden nickname that the younger just called him but then he smiles back at him.

It made Seongwoo chuckles and the older leans in a little to peck his cute boyfriend, "You know I can never grew tired of your kisses so by all mean, keep kissing me. You can strip me too if you want to. I'm so ready for our 'hot adventure' if you want to start." he teased and he successfully made Daniel blush furiously.

"You're so and a ert." he said while he deepen the kiss when Seongwoo gave him a peck. "I'm your ert anyway." Seongwoo retorts eyes slightly closed while he savor their kisses. 

Kissing Daniel is Seongwoo's favorite thing after they began their relationship, and everyday Seongwoo will try and kiss Daniel as much as he can, except when he's away and had to be far from Daniel that he couldn't kiss him which made Seongwoo all moody but later his mood came back as he always did when he received video calls from Daniel.

While kissing is Seongwoo's favorite, for Daniel he loves cuddling and hugging with his boyfriend. As much as he love kissing Seongwoo too (which is actually Daniel's favorite as well), he enjoys cuddling, hugging even more whenever they have their alone time. It doesn't matter if they cuddle on the couch, or the bed, or even at the kitchen when Seongwoo is preparing their meals, and even when they just got out of the shower too. Daniel felt so safe and so calm whenever he hugs Seongwoo close to him or when his boyfriend do the hugging.

After what it feels like hours of persuading (in reality it's only minutes) Seongwoo to get out of bed and pulling himself away from his boyfriend, Seongwoo lazily stood up and lazily walked towards his bathroom with Daniel following him, because he said he will help the older wash up and get himself ready for bed. Once they changed into a basic t-shirt, Seongwoo crawls back onto his bed, face buried into his pillow. Eyes are getting heavier by the seconds despite he just took a short bath. Daniel came in seconds after that, switching the room lights off and only street lamp are shone into the room.

He slips under the blanket and snuggling closer to Seongwoo as if he could make himself mold together with the older. He sigh, contented when he felt Seongwoo drape his arm around him and pulling the younger closer. Daniel made himself comfortable in Seongwoo's arm, nuzzling his face into Seongwoo's chest, inhaling the scent that is specially Seongwoo's, and it easily made him doze off to sleep. "Goodnight, love." is the last words that Daniel heard before falling into deep sleep in Seongwoo's embrace.

---

The most anticipated weekends finally arrived, the siblings were the most excited one in the household while both Seongwoo and Daniel aren't that excited about meeting their friends even though its been a while since they last saw them and also it's because of how they know, their friends gonna start asking them millions of questions about their new status as lovers. That is gonna be the topic of the day.

They came in separate ways and the first guest being Minhyun with a bunch of foods he bought on his way because of the house warming party. You'll find lots of foods and Seongwoo is the person who hates leftovers and so he hopes that there won't be any with how much Minhyun just bought, he even told his friend about it.

"Minhyun I swear if there is gonna be leftovers once the day end, I'm gonna ask you to take it all home and stuff yourself with it. You know how much I hate leftovers and wastage." Seongwoo narrowed his eyes as he look at Minhyun walking with all the foods in his hands, and some with the help of Daniel.

"I'll make sure nothing will go to waste, promise." Minhyun declares putting all the foods on top of the kitchen counter and thank Daniel with the help. Daniel nods and walks away as he need to check on the boys, he did however gave Seongwoo a light squeeze on his shoulder as he pass by with a smile.

Minhyun watches from the counter and smile before he starts unboxing the food and trying to find the perfect plates to serve them on. Seongwoo walks in to help Minhyun with the necessary things. "You guys are awfully cute." Minhyun starts. Seongwoo stared at his best friend for a good seconds. "Yeah well, we are." he reply, smiling in the process and the two kept the silence hanging around them while they do their work. Then the door bells rings, from the second floor Daniel shouts that he'll get the door and he dashed down the staircase quickly, almost stumbling and tripping while he did so. "Be careful!" Seongwoo yells from the kitchen, heads shaking both sides while he look at his boyfriend who grins at him.

Daniel give a quickly glance at the intercom and press the button for the person to come in.

"Suprised!" Jisung screams as he open the door wide attempting to make a suprise but of course its futile. Daniel scoffed, pushing the door wider so Jisung could walked in, followed by his boyfriend which is Seongwoo's friend, Sungwoon and then Jaehwan and Sewoon. "You do know I can see you through the intercom right." Daniel said with his poker face and in a monotone way. Jisung gave him a light shove as he walk by, "Yeah, well whatever. Oohh nice house by the way. No wonder you guys never invite us to come, trying to hide away this big, gorgeous house of yours on your own. I'm so sad." Jisungs fake sob at Daniel, while the younger yawns as if he was bored listening to his friend. "Whatever." 

Jisung punch Daniel few times being the drama queen like he always did, and still having his fake sobs. Daniel chuckles, as he try to stop Jisung from punching him.

Then again Jaehwan is also being the drama queen, gawk at the whole house. He was staring with his eyeballs looking like they are about to pop out of their sockets and mouth widely open like a cave and spinning himself around while he admire the house. His boyfriend sighing on the side. "Woah!! Woah!! Wow!! Ohh wow!!" is the only audible words Jaehwan could say, while he keeps gawking around the house. 

"Can you stop doing that." Sewoon finally open his mouth to stop his boyfriend on gawking at the house any further but it didn't work when Jaehwan reply, "Nope, no can do. Gonna keep gawking." and Sewoon retreats himself to the kitchen, not even bothering to stops his boyfriend again.

Lastly, Minki and Jonghyun came with bunch of alcohols and sugary treats which made the siblings jumps in pure ecstasy. Seongwoo however gave Minki a smack on his head when he saw the amount of alcohols brought in by Minki, earning a glare from the smaller male which Seongwoo gladly gave him his own glare as well. 

"You do realize that we have small kids in the house right? And I thought I told you no 'ALCOHOLS' allowed and I said it loud and clear." Seongwoo keeps his glare on with a small smile lingering on his face, hiding away his rage. The air were tense as their friends felt the sudden changes in the air and all turn to look at Seongwoo and Minki having a war of glares in the kitchen. Daniel walks toward Seongwoo, running his hand up and down on Seongwoo's arm trying to calm the older. 

Minki however didn't keep his glare that long once he just registered what Seongwoo had said to him and felt awfully guilty at the thought of having the under age in this house and he quickly apologize to him. 

"So sorry Seongwoo-ah. I totally forgot about them, I really am." he glance up to see Seongwoo still glares at him and he averted his eyes away, scared to look at Seongwoo. '!! It's the Ong Emperor!!' he thought, body shakes a little. When Seongwoo finally calm himself with Daniel's help saying all the soothing words, he gave a long sigh out. Thanking Daniel and then turn to look back at his small friend shaking in fear. Seongwoo strecth his hand out and place it on Minki's shoulder who whip his head up quickly.

"It's fine, Minki. Let's just place it away for now. I don't want any of the kids to accidentally grab one while we aren't looking. So shove them into one of the cabinet or something. Sorry for scaring you. You know how becoming a dad is right."

Minki nods agreeing to Seongwoo but he did apologize to his friend once again, "That's fine. Sorry again though and yeah I know how it feels to be a dad." he quickly grab the whole plastic containing the alcohols and shove them inside of one of the higher up cabinet with the help of Minhyun and Sewoon.

Seongwoo, Minhyun, Sewoon and now Jisung starts helping out in the kitchen. While Daniel, Jonghyun, Jaehwan, Minki and Sungwoon starts decorating the hall, living room with some decorations of welcoming party. (house warming sort of stuff)

---

At least when they had their lunch and dinner, it was quite and peaceful not like when they are only 9 of them which are grown up. Now they had to be extra polite because of the young ones. Sitting arrangement were planned by Sungwoon, which he proudly say once they were ready to eat and thankfully the dining tables fits all of them (thanks to Seongwoo's parents for keeping the 12 seated table) and they can easily enjoys them.

It starts from Jisung, Sungwoon (because they are lovers and Sungwoon will need to keep his boyfriend besides him, thats what he said.), Sewoon, Jaehwan (again, lovers), Minki, Jonghyun, Minhyun, Seongwoo, Lil Woojin, Woojin, Kuanlin and lastly Daniel.

"Sorry, I had to let you both sits far away from each other because of your kids. They at least need both their fathers to be on both sides so that you two can keep your eyes on them." Sungwoon explained once they told about their sittings arrangement and sat in his chair.

"That's okay. Thanks for being considerate on doing so." Daniel said also sitting on the chair, eyes finding Seongwoo's once they all sat and they both exchange smiles, as Seongwoo then averted his eyes to his youngest, asking for him to help climb the chair.

While everyone is enjoying their foods and talking about life, work, the siblings and all, they are also times when they each starts to bicker on certain things and they all had a good laugh about funny jokes and lame ones too which sometimes they little ones doesn't really get them but they laughs along with them anyway.

Sungwoon and Jonhyun said, "At least we need to have some wine, if its not beer. Don't you guys think so?"

"Yeah, it's no fun to not have any of that even when we have kids here." Sungwoon said after Jonghyun. Both eyes looking at Seongwoo, like they were asking for his permission to take out a bottle of wines which was smuggled in by Jisung earlier today. Seongwoo looked up to find his eyes locked on Sungwoon and Jonghyun, then he felt like the rest of the people at the tables are also looking at him. He glances around and yes, they are all looking at him. Even his own partner is looking at him, but not like a normal looking ones, but the puppy eyes. He hates those puppy eyes (corrections, he loves them) because it weakens him. Then he even saw his kids staring up at him.

"Really now?" he asked to his kids, one eyebrow arched up. "Pwetty pwease, Seongwoo~" most of them cooed at him, and it was annoyingly cute in the most disgusting way he could ever feel, except it was cute and not annoying when Daniel said it.

"Wine? Whats wine? Can we eat it?" Woojin asked quizically, head tilted on one side as he look at Seongwoo.

"No young man, those are not for kids. Just...adults." Seongwoo said and it shuts Woojin up with a pout. The younger can't say anything when his father just said no, so he won't argue.

Seongwoo huffed and sigh, he can't win against all of them, "Okay. Wine is a go but no beer or soju. I don't want any of you to be drunk while we enjoying this." he said in defeat while the rest just cheers in delight. Jonghyun quickly left to the kitchen to get a hold of the wine, while Minhyun and Jisung help with getting the glasses for the wine. For Seongwoo, he rather have wine than beer because wine didn't always makes him drunk even if he drank like 2 bottles of them or more and its safer than having beer when they are currently having this small party.

---

The day starts to get darker but none of them seems like they want to leave, because they just finished dinner and Minki excitedly claim for them to play Truth or Dare and also spin the bottle. Here it goes then, the starts of the truth to be reveal.

They all seated themself, comfortably at the living room. Some had sprawl themself on the floor while others are trying to mold into the couch with the TV just to get some noises running at the background while they ignores whatever is playing. The kids practically sat onto their fathers as they watched their father's friends getting an empty bottle out and placing it on the floor.

Lil Woojin rub his eyes, attempting to rubs off the sleepiness as he try his best to stays awake, cuddling close into Daniel's chest. Woojin was comfortably laying across Seongwoo's laps as he let his papa thread his fingers through his hair and Kuanlin did the same with laying across of Daniel's lap, a little farther away since his younger brother was occupying 1/3 of Daniel's upper body.

Jaehwan smirks to all of them, eyes mostly landed on the new couples with their kids. "Alright, let's starts playing. I'm gonna start spinning the bottle first and ask the person whether they want Truth or Dare when the bottle lands on them."

"Yeah, we get it genius. It's not like we haven't play the game before." Minki snorts which Jaehwan throws him a glare.

Jaehwan carefully spin the bottle, and they all waits for it stop with anticipation and some with a little nervousness. It landed first on Minhyun and the latter was a little startled by it. He eyed Jaehwan and swallowed down his salive when he sees a michievous glints in Jaehwan's eyes. Minhyun can smells trouble is coming.

"Minhyun~ Truth or Dare?" It was a hard choice, since he knows that Jaehwan is trying to get something out of him even if he choose Dare, but it'll be more dangerous if he choose Truth. So Minhyun chose Dare which made Jaehwan clicked his tongue.

"Okay, hmmm....I dare you to~~" he tap his finger, like he was thinking on what to make Minhyun do, and he sees Jonghyun sitting righ across him, smiling. His invicible devil horns perks up on his head.

"I dare you to shove your tongue down Jonghyun's throat." almost all them in the room gasped at him but then some broke into a loud laughs. Seongwoo was the first person to throws him the most deadliest glare, eyes fumming at the younger.

"KIM JAEHWAN!! Watch what you just said!!" Seongwoo exclaimed as he widen his eyes bigger with his eyes starts to look down towards the kids and it strucks Jaehwan when he just realized what he just said. Asking someone to make out there and there right infront of the eyes of young kids is not a good idea, so he mouthed an apology at Seongwoo, hands rubbing together.

Minhyun and Jonghyun was so busy with their flushed face that they practically don't care about what their friends are talking about. Jisung and Sungwoon were laughing still, trying their best to stop and then Minki joins in. Daniel was chuckling but he tried to calm his boyfriend when he felt like he was sitting on a fire pit which came from Seongwoo. He knows that it was so not appropriate for Jaehwan to said that out loud, and it was so not good when their kids starts asking them.

"What does Uncle Jaehwan mean by 'shove your tongue down' Daddy?"

"Does he mean we need to push back our tongue in? Can we do that?"

"Why is Uncle Minhyun and Uncle Jonghyun face turn red, Papa? Are they sick?"

The questions made them both slapping their foreheads as Seongwoo again gave Jaehwan his death glare with them screaming, 'I'm so gonna kill you later, KIM JAEHWAN.'

Jaehwan gulped at Seongwoo.

---

In the end Minhyun had to kiss Jonghyun since it was his dare. Both Seongwoo and Daniel covers up their kids eyes away while they all watched in horror at the two shoving their tongue down in each others throat and that also leads to (extra point for the folks) Minhyun confessing to Jonghyun, which Jonghyun was so suprised to find out about Minhyun overly huge crush on Jonghyun. He gladly accepted Minhyun's confession as he too said that he had been crushing over Minhyun too, for so long and was happy that their feelings are mutual. That was one happy ending for the two and it made Minki almost vomit out all the food at the chessiness.

The rest was genuinely happy for the both of them and even congratulating them for being honest to each other. Then it's Minhyun turn to spin the bottle.

It landed on Woojin who laid on Seongwoo's lap, but the two was confused on who should go since the bottle didn't really land directly on Woojin since he was with Seongwoo, so it's either Woojin or Seongwoo.

Seongwoo was about to say that he should go first, but Woojin beats him to it. "I'll go!! I want to try!!" Woojin bounced, sitting up straight on Seongwoo's lap.

Minhyun smiles softly at Woojin, "Truth or Dare?" he asked.

Woojin bob his head a little, eyes constantly glancing up at his papa. "Dare!"

"Okay, Woojin-ah. I dare you to give us all in this room a kiss on our cheeks." 

"Bro, that is so lame~" Minki added after Minhyun had said his dare. "Minki, he's just a boy. What do you want me to ask him to do?"

Minki wanted to retorts back but then he thought that Minhyun was right, Woojin is only 6 years old, so he can't simply ask for better dare than a simple peck on the cheeks, so Minki didn't say anything back.

"Okay! I can do that!!" Woojin chirps and he quickly pull his papa's face down and gave him a peck on his cheek, then to his siblings and his daddy. He then ran around the living room, pecking each one of his uncles on their cheeks. They all smile widely and thank him after he kiss them, and went back to lay on Seongwoo's lap, giggling like a little girl. Daniel gave Woojin a small pat on his head as he chuckles at the younger boy.

"Woojin, it's your turn to spin the bottle." Sewoon calls out, pointing at the bottle. Woojin gave an 'oh' and ran to the bottle, spinning it as he ran back to Seongwoo.

This time it landed on Jisung. "Uncle Jisung, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm I'll go with Truth."

Woojin was thinking of a question, not sure what to ask at his Uncle Jisung as he watched the older wait eagerly for his questions. He glances up to Seongwoo, as he was asking for help. Seongwoo smiles and gladly tells him what he should ask, earning a worried look from Jisung. "Isn't it suppose to be Woojin who should ask me and not you Seongwoo?"

Seongwoo look up to Jisung, "Kid. Not knowing what to ask so you have to deal with it." he bluntly said to the older.

Once Woojin knows exactly what to ask, he starts opening his mouth, "Uncle Jisung, when did the last time you wax yourself." 

They all laughs their head off after hearing what Woojin just ask Jisung. The older shots Seongwoo a glare. "Sorry...your legs and hands were hairy...I just had to make sure Woojin ask you that.. Didn't mean to make you feel offended or something, sorry."

Jisung was furious but he can't really say anything but to just tell them. It was kind of lame but whatever.

---

They goes about few more rounds, as they even gag a little when Daniel chose Dare, and Minki told him to kiss Seongwoo there and then which Daniel gladly did so without hesitating. Their sons giggles, covering their eyes while their fathers kissing each other.

Lastly, and finally it was Seongwoo's turn. "Truth or Dare?" Sungwoon asked.

"Truth." Seongwoo calmly said. "Alright, so tell us. When did you find out your feelings to Daniel was actually romantically and not brotherly."

Daniel looked at Seongwoo with anticipations as he beamed at him, while Seongwoo was really nervous, but he swallowed it down and starts talking.

"On the day we adopted the kids. It was kind of weird at first, because I never really actually falls in love with any men and never have I ever think myself as gay or interested in them, not until Daniel though." he pause to gave Daniel a loving smile which made the younger smiles back at him with the same way, hands slowly finding Daniel's and intertwining them, feeling that Daniel tighten them before he continues, "Daniel is different from the girls I've dated and he was such a nice boy, well that was back then, I mean he is still nice though. I mean, that Daniel shows lots of honesty and so very pure whenever he expressed out his feelings or doing things like working. I can never see him in a bad way because Daniel is simply amazing. He is and always will be and that's why I found myself falling head over heels on him because of how he is."

Daniel smiles widen, hands tighten ever more as he looked Seongwoo straight in the eyes and Seongwoo could see that pureness of Daniel's feelings at him. It was pure love showing at Seongwoo which the older love so much.

They all when silent after Seongwoo's answer the question. Sungwoon was the first to break the silence. "So thats why. It was beautiful indeed and somehow I think you two really suits each other. Like, you guys fix perfectly well together."

The rest nods their head in agreement at Sungwoon, "Yeah, we never seen you like this. So happy and always in a good mood, not like when you dated those girls." Jonghyun added, smiling softly at Seongwoo.

"Ahh, it's not only Seongwoo though. Daniel too never have we seen him this happy. He looks so much better when he is with Seongwoo and I swear and this is not a lie, Daniel have been talking non stop about Seongwoo when he first bumped into each other and damn, I thought this boy is crazy." Jisung finally said, to which Daniel turned to him, eyes wide. Jisung have the look of saying 'I have to tell them.'  and Daniel felt like he was betrayed. He purposedly told only Jisung about how he was smitten over Seongwoo on the first day they met each other. He told Jisung that he was not sure of what his feelings was until he and Seongwoo keep hanging out together and getting closer and closer until they became best of friend and their constant visits to the orphanage.

Them spending time together always made Daniel's heart beats so fast and he always thought that he might having need to check his heart because he's not sure why they were always beating so fast, like palpitang whenever he's close to Seongwoo. In which later on he realized that he might be starting to have feelings for the older but he keeps denying them all the time. Never wanting to get so hyped up about it, ignoring it.

But he could never stop himself when he asked Seongwoo to help with the adoption and when the older said okay to him, he was so whipped to think that he could get even closer and spend more time with Seongwoo with them being fathers to three kids. Daniel became more smitten over Seongwoo when they met his parents and how Seongwoo's dad told him that Seongwoo looks very happy when Daniel is with him made him wanting to fly to the moon but he calmed his horses down and again trying to not get his hopes up. But now, he is very happy at the thought of Seongwoo being his and the thought of Seongwoo too loving him.

"You do?" Daniel was knock off from his train of thoughts when Seongwoo ask him, now facing each other. He's having trouble to answer the older, but simply nods.

"I did and I'm so happy right now to have you with me. And I never want to share my life with anyone else except you, Seongwoo. So...yeah. I was whipped over you on the very first day but was brave enough to confessed after you did."

"Ohh! Seongwoo confessed to you?! Wow!!"

"Ooohh~~"

"Shut up!"

"It's true, papa did say that he loves daddy while they stood in the middle of his bedroom that night."

All eyes turned to Kuanlin and basically both Daniel and Seongwoo were in shocked. So shocked that they couldn't say anything but to think that their sons might have heard their confession that night and the two starts to blushed furiously. God, that is so embarassing.

"You two heard them?" Sewoon ask and the kids just nods their head in unison. Even Lil Woojin did.

"We never make any sound when all of us watch how they stood and talks away about....about feelings. Then we see Papa broke down to tears and Daddy was trying his best to stop Papa from crying. We thought that Daddy was hurting Papa or maybe breaking up with Papa, so we wanted to ran to him but then thunderstorm happens."

Woojin carefully explained, it was so detailed that it was interestin to listen. Seongwoo blush even more when Woojin told them that he cried, and he definitely gonna hear his friends teasing him about it. They even started doing so, poking his cheeks, ruffling his hair, chuckling at the thought of Seongwoo crying about that night. He really want to just dig up his grave right now.

"And then, we all cuddled up on Papa's bed and sleep while Papa trying to calm us down since Papa is not scared of thunderstorm. I saw Daddy and Papa kissing though and I think that time I shouldn't say anything but to be happy that they made up. I love watching Daddy and Papa smiling and not crying."

"YAH! YOU TWO KISSED WHEN THERE ARE YOUNG KIDS IN THE SAME ROOM, SAME BED AS YOU TWO?!" 

"We didn't think they were awake!!" Daniel defended himself and Seongwoo. It was not their fault if their sons saw them kissing that night before they went to sleep. It's definitely not their faults. "I'm honest! I swear! Not once we thought they are looking!" again Daniel said.

"Daddy, it's okay. Kuanlin and Baby Woojin didn't see you, only me."

Woojin reassures his dad, as he looked at his siblings and the two gave them a nods of not knowing that their fathers kissing or whatever else they do.

They keep going about it few hours later, still didn't believed that Seongwoo cried, then Daniel cried the day after in the kitchen, again the teasing starts but now to Daniel, until they all decided they should call it a day and slowly one by one leaving the house with Minki having to take home all the beers he brought earlier and Minhyun and Jonghyun packing away all the leftovers.

---

The house back to its usual quietness, thankfully that their friends offers them their hands to cleaned up the mess after their small party, so the couples could get to bed with ease.

They gave their sons a bath, washing their hair and tucked them to bed. After that, Daniel pulled Seongwoo to have a bath together which Seongwoo willingly oblige without complaining. Together in the bath tub, body pressed together and just enjoying the warm steaming water while they shared few kisses. It was tiring but the two are just happy to have each other and enjoying their bath together is enough to throw away their tiredness.

Then after they changed into their pajamas, the slide into bed and doze off quickly, not before saying their good night and I love you like they always did all night with their special nickname, which they will only say it when they are alone. Just the two of them.

"Sweet dream and love you, love."

"Love you too and dream of me, honey."

-----

 

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!

I'm sorry if I was taking so long to update, the past two days I was busy with work and didn't have the time to post any update xDDD

This chapter is way longer than the previous ones and hopefully you guys enjoy this as much as I do ^^

I made Daniel calling Seongwoo 'Honey or jagiya' while Seongwoo calls Daniel 'Love or later baby/babe', they don't always call each other that (but just when they are alone like I state it up there xD)

I also made uri 2hyun together hahahaha, latest couples introduced here ^^

Well, please leave your comments and upvotes ^^..

Will update soon when it's ready and sorry for the typos xDDD

ENJOY!!!