Love you too ;3

Family of 5

Author's POV:

 

"I love you."

I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U

I

L

O

V

E

Y

O

U

Daniel froze, his mind keeps replaying those three words like a broken tape. He still have his eyes on Seongwoo, while the older too was staring back at him. Daniel noticed how Seongwoo's cheeks is starting to get the pink faints and how the tip of his ears are burning red. From the faint of pink, the shades starts to get redder as their eyes still stuck on each other.

He didn't dare to look away because he doesn't want to. The confession was sudden and Daniel never thought that Seongwoo would actually confessed to him without any warning, and he practically made Daniel turned to stone for a moment.

"Niel?" Daniel didn't respond, in fact he didn't even hear Seongwoo calling his name. His eyes still fixed on the older, somehow the older's face turned into a concern look, he watched how the older tilted his head a little bit to the left, mouth opening and it looks like he was saying something but Daniel didn't hear him.

"Niel-ah? Hey." again no respond. 

'Did I just broke him or something?'

Daniel still remained the same, frozen like a statue, but eyes have now lingered all around Seongwoo's face. He was now staring at the three moles on Seongwoo's left cheeks, still amazed by how beautiful it was and how they all align perfectly to make a small triangle shape if you connect the dots. Daniel didn't realize (once again) that he had removed one hand from holding Seongwoo's to now Seongwoo's face, gently tracing those moles.

Seongwoo shivers when he felt Daniel touching his face, he felt a sudden jolt running down his body, like he was just got struck by lightning. It felt good when Daniel touch him, he wanted to lean closer to the younger's touch but he remain as how he is. Seongwoo can also feels that Daniel is slowy tracing his trademark moles, as he feels his thumb make a circular motions on his moles (he knows where the moles located because it's his face) and Seongwoo is starting to lose himself.

He tried again, calling Daniel's name for the nth time. He need to hear his reply on his sudden confession, and he wants to know now.

"Niel~~ Niel-ah. Daniel~" why all of sudden is he calling Daniel in such a cute, girly tone? Seongwoo himself doesn't know why.

Seongwoo then felt Daniel stop caressing his face as he sees how the younger's eyes now was on him. He even noticed that Daniel's ears are red. 'Well, it seems he just noticed what he was doing to me.'

"Uhh..yes?"

'Really? Is that your only answer? After I just called you like a girly, cutie, freaking adorable way?'

"Sorry...I...I didn't mean to...well no...I." thank you for making Daniel all stammering, nervous, sounded so stupidly adorable.

"No, thats okay. I should say sorry to you and not you. Sorry for...for confessing to you like that. I know it was all of sudden and you might be to in shocked to even say anything. I get it, so it's fine."

"No! That's...That's not it! Stop saying sorry!"

Seongwoo stared at Daniel trying to read his expression, because he never sees Daniel acting this way. He sees Daniel fidgeting, fingers playing with the hem of his shirt, eyes now tear away from Seongwoo’s. He can’t look into his eyes.

”Wh..What are you saying, Niel? I mean, what are you trying to say?”

Daniel starts to become nervous again, his feelings is all jumble up after hearing Seongwoo love confession just when he able to see him again and he was really super extra happy that Seongwoo loves him, like in love with him. He is so stoked right now that he can’t even find a suitable word to talk to him.

”Niel-ie~ Please say something, really you’re making me nervous and I can’t stay like this though, this is akward and..”

”I’m...sorry, I’m...”

Before Daniel could say more, he was cut short when their sons came back with an ice pack and the first aid kit that Daniel had asked them. They both looked away, now to their sons.

"Here it is Daddy." Kuanlin hand over the first aid kit which Daniel gladly took from him, and thanking his second older, ruffling his soft hair in the process.

"The ice pack for papa. Here." Woojin lifted up the ice pack from his hand, Seongwoo was gonna protest about the ice pack but he didn't get the chance when Woojin harshly (he didn't know) push the ice pack on top of Seongwoo's head where he thinks the lump would be. Seongwoo yelp at the sudden coldness plus the it sting him, when Woojin actually placed it directly at the lump.

Woojin pulled back, eyes concerned when he sees his papa holding the pain with his expression, and how Seongwoo's fingers curled into a ball of fist.

"Ohh, papa I'm so sorry!" Woojin exclaimed, panicking when he had just made his papa hurt again, by accident. Seongwoo shook his head, saying it's okay with a smile. He slightly jump at the sudden touch coming from Daniel, as he felt him rubbing the lump gently. "Woojinie, careful okay. It stil sore and you make it swell even more. If you want to place the ice pack, don't use too much force okay. Just slowly placed them, like this."

Daniel took the ice pack away from Woojin, and carefully placed the ice pack directly on Seongwoo's head where the lump was. It still sting, but it felt much better than when Woojin did it. Seongwoo leaned into the ice pack, eyes closed shut. It started to feel a little better and the throbbing had stopped too. Seongwoo then remember his confession which he just declared earlier to Daniel and he still get an answer from the younger. Maybe it was too sudden or maybe Daniel didn't have that sort of feelings for him and he felt so stupid for not knowing. Heck, he didn't even know why did he just found out that he might actually be biual or he was this whole time but never actually care because he always dated women and no men ever made him feel this way like Daniel did.

While Seongwoo was still so busy with his thoughts and having his eyes close tight, Daniel was observing his face. Trying to read it through even though he can't see his eyes or even when Seongwoo didn't have any expression shown on his face. It almost looks like as if he was sleeping peacefully. His eyes roam from Seongwoo's face to now his lips. Daniel have his eyes fixed there, don't know why but he really want to lean down right at that moment at just kiss him there, because boy how Seongwoo's lips look so tasty and all pink that he wants to kiss it and nibble on it too. 

Daniel blushed by the thought of kissing Seongwoo's lips, but he can't deny that that is how he feels right now. He was even thinking how would it feels like, is it soft or chapped but he didn't care. He then looked away and see that his sons are around. 'Ahh dammit Daniel. What are you thinking! You can't just go thinking of kissing Seongwoo hyung right here infront of these innocent eyes! Plus you didn't even reply him yet! Seongwoo hyung might think that I don't like him. NO!! ANDWAE!! He can't!!'

---

"Woojinie...Kuanlinie and Lil Woojinie, can you boys help me with getting Appa to stand and bring him to his room?" Daniel suggested, as he try to get his time to be alone with Seongwoo if he need to gave him his answer and he thought it would be best to get into either of their bedroom, because well privacy. He need some privacy if he's gonna throw out all his emotions and feelings for the older, and not infront of their kids. No, just no.

They all nods in unison, as they start to grab onto Seongwoo's hand, leg, shoulder, (well they're kids, they don't care) and every part of Seongwoo too. Seongwoo opened his eyes as he felt all the hands grabbing at all part of his body. The ice pack was still on his head as he looked puzzled at Daniel, trying to get him an answer of what they are doing to him.

Daniel looked back down at Seongwoo and smile, knowing what he wants. "We're just gonna get you to bed, that's all. So that's why we are all touchy with you." he added now grinning.

Seongwoo blinked. "Ahh appa you're heavy!" he looked to his right, as he see Kuanlin struggling to get Seongwoo to stand up.

"Yeah, papa come on! Palli ireona! Ireona ireona! We can't carry you if you put all your weight in yourself." then came Woojin, who was grunting and huffing as he tried to pull Seongwoo's hand but groans when he finds his papa didn't budge from all the pulling.

Lil Woojin too was nowhere close to getting him to stand up as well, because he was so frail and small, bones to bones.

Seongwoo cracked into a small laughs which was followed by Daniel's few seconds later. The siblings all jutted their bottom lips out into a pouts when their fathers laughed at how silly they look into trying to pry Seongwoo off the floor.

"Okay, okay. Hang on, let papa help you okay?" he was about to stand up by himself but only to be pushed back down to the floor by Lil Woojin. Both the older looked at each other then to their sons.

"No! Papa should go weak...and we pull you up." Lil Woojin exclaimed in the ordering tone. "Yes appa! Just make yourself weak and uhh lifeless? So that we can pull you up to stand!" then came Kuanlin, as he took one of Seongwoo's hand from Daniel and hold them tight with his own. "Daddy go over there, let us help appa." 

Daniel quickly retreats himself with both hands stuck up in a surrendering way, as he gave a light chuckles. "Alright, I'll retreat." he said, still chuckling at how they all demanded him to stay away from Seongwoo in a cute way. He glanced at Seongwoo, giving him a smile.

Seongwoo didn't say anything but just play along, acting away with it. "Okay, papa is so umm weak. Ahh, please help papa to stand. Ohh, so wobbly and woozy, my leg are weak. Will you boys help papa to stand?" he gave them his best (all an act) aegyo so that they would help him up, because thats what the boys want anyway, to help him stand up and lead him to his bedroom.

Daniel chuckles louder as he watches from the side. "Okay!" they all chimed.

Even with now Seongwoo making himself powerless, the boys still have a hard time to make him stand and so Seongwoo sigh, and lift himself up a little so that they could pulled him up and they made it. "Yeay!! See, we're strong even without daddy's help." Kuanlin cheers happily as they manage to make Seongwoo to stand from his spots.

"Ahh, gomawo~ You boys are really strong. Papa is so proud to have such strongs babies." Seongwoo gave them an applaud and giggles when he sees all the boys acting all proud and bowing in approval. The ice pack slipped off his head, but before it could drop to the floor Daniel manage to grab it and place it back on Seongwoo's head. The older turned to face him and mouthed a 'thank you' to the younger. Daniel just nods.

"Let's go appa! To your room!" Lil Woojin bounced as he grab onto Seongwoo's hand and starts to pull him to climb up the stairs. Woojin and Kuanlin had both starts to push his leg so that he could move forward, but at the same time they are making him stumbling on the steps. 

Daniel had to stop them from pushing as he stretch one arm to grab onto Seongwoo's hand when he sees the older almost stumble to the ground. "Woah slow down there boys. You're gonna make papa fell to the ground again if you pushed that hard. Go slow." he said, looking down at the two boys still have their hands on Seongwoo's leg. They said sorry and continue on pushing with a just a little force in it.

Seongwoo could only shake his head, smiling at the two. He then stiffen himself when he finds Daniel slowly snake one arm around his waist and now standing on his side with another hand holding the ice pack as they walked up the stairs. He blushed a little at the sudden touch because it was akward yet warm.

---

Once they reached at Seongwoo's room, all three boys went into Seongwoo's closet to grab something comfortable for their papa to changed. Daniel excused himself for a while, saying that he'll go and grab Seongwoo's already forgotten luggage by the front door.

Seongwoo rub onto his as he still felt some sore over, but stop when Woojin came with a sweatpants. "Thank you." he said smiling softly at Woojin. Woojin reply with a grin that show off his snaggletooth, then went back running into the closet to where his other brothers are. They are still going on with what should Seongwoo wear.

He quickly strip off his coats and pulled off his shirt, then pull down his jeans and slide into his sweatpants. Daniel came minutes later with his luggage, "Here is your lug...Oh, sorry!"

Seongwoo turned to where Daniel is standing, as he the younger had both his hand on his face when he saw Seongwoo wears nothing but his sweatpants. Daniel had also turned away, so shy to even look at the older. 'I'll be DAMN!! I'm not ready for this!! ARGHH!!' Daniel internally screamed at just getting a glimpse of Seongwoo's body. He didn't mean to look.

Seongwoo look down on himself, forgetting that he was shirtless so he grab his coat and placed it onto his body. "Oh..ahh..sorry. Was waiting for the boys for the clothes they are looking for. Don't be shy, Daniel. I don't that awesome body built anyway. Nothing special." he chuckles, because he actually found himself commenting on how he looks like. He was saying the truth anyway because he doesn't have muscular or broad shoulder just like Daniel did or abs. Well maybe he does have some muscles but not up to have those delicious looking abs like Daniel. 'Wow, did I just say that Daniel's abs is delicious? Wow, you're a Seongwoo.'

Daniel had once show his abs to Seongwoo when they were back at Daniel's old apartment. He was just came out of the shower when Seongwoo stopped by to pick Kuanlin up. With only a towel wrapped around his lower torso he waltz across the living room when his doorbells rang. Didn't even care to cover his still wet body. That time, Seongwoo almost die of heart attack by the sudden half Daniel welcoming him to his house. Seongwoo also thinks that he might get major nose bleeds if he didn't ask Daniel to cover himself up, and thank god he did but it made Daniel blushed in the process when he just remember how he just came out of the shower and open his front door with only a towel wrapping around his waist. 

That was a good time because Seongwoo gets to see Daniel's abs and he fells deeper for the younger. Gosh, he wants to feel those abs so badly.

"No, don't say that hyung. You have...have a good body. Really, you are." oh my god, Daniel wants to scream out loud for just blurted that out, no for saying that out loud.

"Really, because you practically have your hands over your face right now and just saw me, I dunno for like 2 seconds?"

"No! It's more than 2 seconds! No wait! What am I talking about!! Ahh!!" Seongwoo couldn't help but laughed at how adorable Daniel is, all shy just because he saw him half and even just say something so cute.

"I'm sorry...god, I don't know why I'm so shy to even look at you, hyung."

"Well, you can turn and look at me again cause I have my coats over me right now. I don't know why are they taking so long to get me some change of clothes. A simple sweater would be fine though." he sigh as he looked away towards his closet. He listen to how the boys bickering about the clothes, that it should be long sleeves not shorts, or it should a sweater and not shirts or sweatshirts, or it should be a hoodies and not a simple t-shirt and it goes on, even to what color should they choose too. Kids.

Seongwoo turned back to looked at Daniel who now had turned to look at him, cheeks painted with a light shades of pink as he he watches how Daniel tried his best not to look away from Seongwoo. His eyes constantly looked away then back again to Seongwoo then again away.

"What's wrong, Niel? You were never this shy before and I think you've seen me few times too when you visited me back at my apartment. So what gives?" the older questioned as he can't wait anymore to get Daniel to give him his answer on his love confession earlier. 

"I...I know I did, but...I don't know why...don't know why I suddenly can't look at you being , I mean half like this. I sort of have mix feelings just by looking at you like this, you know. I don't really know what this is, but...." Daniel groans, as he buried his face into his palm. His felt his face burning up and he knows that he is turning into a tomato right now. He hate himself for being all shy to Seongwoo when he never ever once being shy at him.

"Was it because of my confession earlier that made you feel this way, Daniel?" Seongwoo calmly reply the younger. He watched how Daniel starts to stiffen himself when he heard the word 'confession'. He sigh as he was right about it. His confession had made Daniel feel uncomfortable and he was a little bit sad to know that. 'Guess, there goes my love life. Bye bye Daniel and bye bye romance.'

---

Daniel muster his courage to look back at Seongwoo, only to find the older looking down on the floor, frowning and what he could say a hurt expression casted on his face. 'No no! Don't be like that, hyung!'

He walked closer to Seongwoo, somehow someone had just gave him a little push so that he could say what ever he wants to say to Seongwoo.

As he walk closer and stop once he stood right infront of the older, he breathe in and out. Seongwoo turned to face him, looking in the eyes. Daniel saw how the older's eyes look slightly glassy and if he just let it be, he thinks that Seongwoo might just burst into tears. Slowly, Daniel grab onto Seongwoo's hand as he gave him a gentle squeeze, and one hand found itself cupping Seongwoo's face.

"Hyung..it's not your fault. Your...confession might have shocked me to the point of making me speechless but it's not because I...hate it." he starts, eyes fixed on the older's. He sees that the glassy eyes are starting to turn watery. He have to get it done quick.

"I don't hate it. At first, I thought I heard it wrong but no, it was so loud and clear. And I also thought you must be joking with me but seeing how serious you were when you said that makes me feel more and more nervous. Yes, nervous. I know you were in that situation too when you said that. What I'm trying to say is that I'm really really happy, hyung. Extremely happy." Daniel smile warmly, his thumb starts to on Seongwoo's cheek, "At first I thought maybe you're not into guys at all and whatever feelings I have for you is hopeless and afraid that it would be me who have this feelings while you don't, but when you confessed that you love me, I was overwhelmed. I was happy that our feelings are mutual."

Daniel quickly brushed off a single tear which started to stream down from Seongwoo's eyes. It seems that it's not a sad tears, but a relief one, happy tears if he could say that.

"So yes, hyung. I mean, what I'm trying to say is that....I love you too, so so so much that I wanted to hug you tight and close to me, and kiss you all day, cuddling with you every seconds, minutes, hours and live with you for the rest of my life because I feel much more happier when you're with me. I don't want you to be with someone else but just me, I don't want you to look at someone else but look at only me, just me alone. I don't want you to stay away or leave me and just stay close to me everytime, everywhere and I never gonna let you leave even if you want to. Never." 

Seongwoo's breath hitched and he slowly starts to sobs and all the words that Daniel had just said to him. It was tears of joy thats for sure because Daniel loves him too. He broke into a smile while his waterfalls starts. Gosh he thought he must have look so ugly right now, crying in front of Daniel after the younger just confirmed his feelings.

Daniel too smile back at Seongwoo, it was a loving smile that he will only show at Seongwoo and only Seongwoo alone, as he wipe away all the tears from Seongwoo's face. "Stop crying hyung. You look ugly when you cry, I love it more when you smile." they both chuckles.

They already forgot that their sons are still in the room, and earlier on Daniel had actually said to himself that he need some privacy if he wanted to make his confession, but now he didn't even care about that. He didn't even care if they heard him declares his love for Seongwoo too. They're kids anyway, they won't know or understand them.

"I love you too, Niel-ie..so so much."

"Ditto...so, um." Daniel blushed when he thought of the one thing that he always wanted to do right now, eyes now looking away but went back to find Seongwoo's eyes still staring at him.

"Can I....perhaps....kiss you?" there he said it. He could feel all the blood rushed up to his face as he feels hot and his ears are burning. Seongwoo too had turned red as well, that was all of a sudden, but he really want to kiss Seongwoo right now, because basically they love each other and he want to seal it with a kiss.

Seongwoo smile lovingly at him before he says yes, "Sure..of course you can." 

They both blushed furiously, eyes looking away at first then back to each others. Daniel moved his hand which was still holding Seongwoo's hand up to cupped his cheeks, now both hands on Seongwoo's face. They stared at each othe for a few good seconds, so intently before Daniel leans in to close the gap between them. Seongwoo had already have his eyes close, waiting for the kiss when suddenly a loud lightning strikes down with a loud roar came from outside, indicating that it's gonna be a raining.

Seongwoo pulled away to look outside of his window to find that the skies had turned dark and gloomy. The lightning strikes again and this time Seongwoo yelp when Daniel had suddenly tackled him to the ground, head butting him in the process. They both now lay on the ground, and once again with Seongwoo groaning in pain with 1) being head on his chin from Daniel hurt like hell and 2) his land on the floor so strong that it made him hurt all over again. Then he heard Woojin, Kuanlin and Lil Woojin screamed from his closet and all three ran out with a sweater on Woojin's hand and headed straight to Seongwoo and Daniel.

"Papa!! That is scary!!"

"I hate thunderstom!!"

"No rain!! No rain!!"

They all said it altogether as they too starts burying themself into Seongwoo and Daniel, trying to get in between their fathers.

Seongwoo blinked few times. They are heavy and he find himself pining to the ground like a log and then felt how Daniel is trembling as the younger buried his face into the crook of Seongwoo's neck. Somehow he could tell that Daniel hates thunderstorm as much as their sons are too. When the lightning strikes down on earth again accompanying with the thunderstorm loud roar, he sees Daniel jumped, face burying deeper into Seongwoo's neck, hands now clutching so tightly onto Seongwoo's coat.

---

"Make it stop...make it stop..please make it stop." he heard Daniel mumbles into his neck and Seongwoo couldn't help it but to laughs at the younger's hate on thunderstorm. "It's not funny, hyung. Stop laughing." Daniel said trying to sound manly but whimpers and yelping when the skies roars again. He's not the only one who jumped whenever the lightning or the sky roar, the sibling would do the same thing as Daniel.

The older laugh even harder as tears starts to form at the end of his eyes, he wiped it away.

"Okay scaredy cats, get off me and let's all lay down on the bed okay, because I can't stay on the ground any longer and my is throbbing and you all are so heavy right now that I think I'm gonna turned into a pancake plus the floor is cold."

They all looked at Seongwoo and some of them had tears in it while some look so scared. All four of them let Seongwoo go and stood up, the older grab the sweater and quickly put it on. He looked back out of his window again and the rain had started to pour down like cats and dogs. The skies is so dark that it as if, they were gonna fall down any seconds. He then looked away when his hands, sweater and legs was being held by his sons and Daniel. All of them trembles, so scared of the rain. Daniel had already wrapped his arms around Seongwoo's shoulder, back hugging him. "Don't make me go and sleep in my room alone. I don't want to." he said, hugging Seongwoo tighter.

Seongwoo gave him a small pat on the head and saying, "Don't worry, I won't let that happen." Daniel sigh in relief than jolts again.

"Come on, lets climb into my bed." he starts, dragging all of them which they had latched themself on Seongwoo like a sloth or a koala, as if their life is depending on Seongwoo. 

He told the boys to starts climb on his bed and told Daniel to let go and join them, but the younger refused to let go, saying that he'll cry if Seongwoo force him to. The older reassures him that once they all cuddles up on bed, Daniel can go all clingy to him again, and with that Daniel easily detached himself from Seongwoo and climb onto the bed.

Seongwoo slide himself under the blankets and lay himself at the middle part of his bed, so that all his four scaredy cats could cuddles close to him. Lil Woojin decided to climbed onto Seongwoo's body and hug him tight as he buried his face into Seongwoo's chest, while Kuanlin and Woojin lay on left side of the bed which is the inner part of Seongwoo's bed, cuddling closer to him. Kuanlin draping his arm on Seongwoo's waist, and Woojin hugging Kuanlin but his hand grabbed onto the hem of Seongwoo's sweater. Then there is Daniel who lay on Seongwoo's right side of the bed, arms around the older's waist but it draped around Kuanlin, Woojin and also Lil Woojin, making sure they are all safe and closed into his embrace, and Daniel had his face nuzzled up into Seongwoo's neck.

Seongwoo pulled the blankets over their bodies to make sure each and everyone of them are being enveloped by his blanket as they all cuddled up to him. They constantly jumped, jolts, yelping, screaming whenever the lightning strikes hard on the grounf or when the loud roar happened.

Seongwoo wrapped his arm around Woojin's holding his safe into his hand as he his eldest son's arm up and down and sometime he extend his arm a little bit more so that he could calm his second son too. And is other arm circled around Daniel's shoulder, pulling him closer while he also his hand up and down on Daniel's arm and whisper sweet nothings, trying to soothe the younger. Lil Woojin starts to crawl even closer to Seongwoo's face, now with Seongwoo could feel the youngest's head touching his chin. He would occasionally kissed Lil Woojin's head because he was too close and also says a soothing words at him and hummed along the sound of rain.

"Hyung..."

Seongwoo hummed in response when Daniel calls him. "Thank you..for letting me stay and trying to make me feel better. This feels nice. You feel so nice." he said as he let out a contented sigh while he listened to Seongwoo's soft humming.

"You're welcome, and again, I would never let you go even though it wasn't raining, and you're nice too. So warm." Seongwoo said as he slightly turn his face to plant a kiss on Daniel's temple.

"I love you." Daniel said, leaning up to look at Seongwoo's face. Their face were so close. He just remembered that their kiss earlier were interrupted, so Daniel didn't hesitate to leaned up closer to Seongwoo, to plant a kiss on the older's. Once he felt their lips touches he smiles. It was soft and chapped but it was just right. Seongwoo deepen the kiss, leaning in to taste more of Daniel's lip, making the younger parted his lips a little so that they could deepen it ever more almost into making out. It was perfect, the kiss was perfect, passionate and they both felt like their lips were made for each other because they fit perfectly together.

They kissed for a few minutes, ignoring that their sons were so close to them that they might actually see them kissing before they pulled away to get some air. It was too good. Daniel gave Seongwoo one last peck on the lip, then his cheek before he went back to bury his face into Seongwoo's neck, blushing hard, trying to hide away his face from the older. 

Seongwoo again kissed onto Daniel's temple, smile softly at the thought of kissing Daniel.

"I love you too."

After that they all drifted into their sleeps, all cuddled up closed till morning. None of them remembers to actually have dinner even though Daniel and his sons hadn't ate the whole day, but none was hungry at all.

------

 

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Jaehwan's pyscho laughs*

Ahhhh, that was (I think) soooooo fluffy!!! I'm so cringey!!! *kyaaaaaa*

I think this is the longest and most fluffiest chapter that I have ever wrote ;DDD

I know I said that there would more romance for this chapter but somehow there is so many fluff rather than romance xDDDDD

Sorry, couldn't help it but I did try though :DDDD and you guys also get ONGNIEL kissing!!!!! Ahhh!!! I never thought I would make them kiss!!! xDDDD

Aghhh!!! So fluffy and cringey hahaha (in a good way)...they are soooo freaking adorable xDDD

Okay, need to calm down...please leave your comments ^^

Typos and errors alert...I know so, hahahaha

THANK YOU FOR SUBRSCRIBING!! AND THE UPVOTES!!! And don't worry, this is not the last chapter... there are still more to come xDDD