Introducing the UNCLES

Family of 5

Author's POV:

 

After the day of their adoption, Woojin and his younger brothers have been living with the new found father at his apartment, sometime they found themself living with their second father too when Daniel (they called him Daddy) were busy with his work or when he didn't have enough space to in his apartment.

So sometime, one or two of them have to stay with Seongwoo (they called him Papa) about a day or two until they finally went back to their daddy's home.

In all those moment, the siblings also met their father's friend which sometime came home to hang out with Daniel or Seongwoo.

"Wait. When did you even start adopting these kids? And how the heck did you decided to become a father at the age of 23? I mean, you must have a lot of commitment to start a family, Niel ah."

The one that called himself Jisung asked their daddy the question on the first day they came to visit, suprised to find out that their friend actually became a father, about 2 weeks from the day they were adopted.

"Just recently. About 2 weeks back and you know how much I love kids, hyung. And these kids, happens to be the most loveable ones that have caught my eyes starting from day 1, when I first came to visit their orphanage. And don't worry, I have the money to have a decent food for all 4 of us." Daniel quickly added the last part when he knows that Jisung was about to ask him.

"Okay, but you definitely don't have the space for all four of you to stay here in your apartment. I mean, it's not that they're small or something, just that for you and three kids to stay in one roof, it pretty packed and congested though." The eldest out of all of them looked around Daniel's apartment. He sigh when he sees boxes scatters every, and some of the younger's laundry here and there, and with what he think is unwashed plates in the sink.

"It's really not a healthy environment with how you live, Niel ah. At least wash your dirty laundry and do the dishes. You have small kids for heavens sake."

Daniel groans, he hates it when Jisung hyung starts to lecture him like his mother back in Busan when he didn't do his chores properly. But he can't actually blame the elder because he is (admitted) lazy when it comes to chores despite being a 23 years old adult who currently living alone with three kids (sons) to look after.

"I have Seongwoo hyung, so don't worry." he tries to defend himself but of course Jisung won't buy his excuses with using Seongwoo's name.

"And you think Seongwoo is around to do the dishes for you or clean you laundry or baby you, cook for you? Nope, I don't think I see him around the house."

"Of..Of course not. Not yet, I mean. Seongwoo hyung is busy with work too but he sometimes drop by to check on the kids when he's done with his job. So it's nothing to worry about." Daniel left the living room and headed to the kitchen, checking the fridge if there is anything that he could eat and feed his sons.

Daniel finds out that Woojin is allergic to nuts, all types of nuts and also pineapple. So if he's gonna order pizza, he will always make sure there will be no pineapples in it. Then Kuanlin, does not eat anything green. Well he can't blame his second oldest because he too hated all greens. And lastly his little baby Woojin, who happens to eat anything that the little one could find edible.

He even caught his youngest once (twice) downing half of bottle of glue which was (entirely his fault for not hiding it) found on top of the coffee table. Daniel almost scream his head off when he sees Lil Woojin all covered up with glue and well, mostly on his mouth.

In that same day, he told Seongwoo what had happen and Daniel was so scared when Seongwoo scolded him for being too careless. Thats not the only thing he had been scolded by Seongwoo. Because of how careless Daniel is, there are few accidents happen in his house when he's not looking.

There are times Kuanlin almost spilt the whole cup of hot coffee on himself when he tries to reached up for it. Then also the time when Seongwoo manage (barely) to save Lil Woojin from a a kettle of boiling water with Lil Woojin accidentally trip over the cable when he was running around the kitchen.

'For the last time Kang Daniel, please get those cables fix to your walls and not have it dangling around the floor especially with now you having a 3 year old who loves to play around. Running around to be precise. You're gonna take the responsibilities if he got a third degree burn from a boiling water. And also, please buy some table edge protector, so that none of them would get hurt badly if they were shoved or slammed themself at the table.' 

When Daniel remember back how the older knows more about kids than him, he realized that Seongwoo should really live with them once the house they are gonna move in later were available after few more inspection. He have to, and Daniel is gonna make sure he will.

---

His door bells ring and Kuanlin was the first to run towards the com, and once he sees who it was, he quickly let the person in.

"Papa!" Kuanlin quickly tackled his papa's leg, even though Seongwoo just step one leg into the house. "Welcome home!" he happily greets him, showing off his usual gummy smile. Seongwoo ruffles his hair and smiles back at his second oldest. Damn he can't really get used to calling any of them his sons even though he and Daniel are far from being lovers. Heck, he didn't even think that he would have that sort of feelings for Daniel and he can't tell if he's actually into guys or not.

But since he was chosen and of course was not forced to be their next of kin after Daniel, he can't just bailed on it now. He had promised Daniel that he will be a part of the family since he too love Woojin, Kuanlin and Lil Woojin.

"Papa?" Kuanlin shot his head up, glancing from his papa's long leg towards the door. 

"Ohh, Seongwoo hyung. You're here. And Minhyun hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Minki hyung too." Daniel walked closer to his door, greeting all of Seongwoo's friends from work. Daniel became friends with all of them when he first met Seongwoo at a nearby cafe. He finds that Seongwoo was hanging out with his group of friends, most probably after they finished up with their shooting and perhaps band rehearsal as well.

Seongwoo was delighted to introduce him to his friends and Daniel found out how easy it was to talk with all of them even though he barely even know them. Daniel learnt that Minhyun and Seongwoo have known each other since primary school and they have been friends since then, going to high school, university together and never got separated even after they graduated. He also found out that Seongwoo get to know Jonghyun and Minki through their interest in music and acting when they were all in university, thus is how it happen and they have been friends since the first day of their university.

Daniel make sure that Seongwoo won't only be the only person who introduced his friends to Daniel, so the next day he invite Seongwoo to his friend's house and introduced him to his group of friends, which happens to be Jisung, Jaehwan and Sewoon. He told him that Jisung was like an older brother to him since he will always be by his side whenever he need him to be, and Jaehwan is his childhood friend, he tells him that Jaehwan have a psycho laugh and that earn him a smack to his head. Lastly, Sewoon was introduced as Jaehwan's boyfriend. Yeap, his childhood friend likes men, but thats not the only thing why Sewoon is his friends, it also because they went to same high school and have been classmates from their first day of high school.

Although they both later introduced their friends to each other, they have never told any of them about the adoptions, except for Jisung and Minhyun.

---

"Seongwoo when did you get married? And why didn't you invite us on your wedding day?! Yah you brat!" Minki grab Seongwoo by the neck, making a headlock as he repeat what he said. "How could you!" dramatically, Minki ruffles Seongwoo's hair and not letting him go.

"Yah yah yah yah! Let go! Minki ah, let go. My kid is practically still latched on my leg and do you want me to trip down and hurt him or something? And watch the language when you're gonna talk infront of the kid!" Seongwoo keep on slapping his friend's hand that is currently placed around his neck. He didn't forget to checked on Kuanlin who still latching himself on his left leg as he watched his papa.

"Minki! Stop being a kid and let him go." Jonghyun starts to untangled him from Seongwoo's and pull the shorter male away from him. Seongwoo mutter a soft 'thank you' and stick his tongue at Minki like a kid. He reached down to Kuanlin, who only then let his leg go and took his hand with his own. 

Daniel was laughing all the time as he watched the scene happened infront of his doorsteps. Then he watched how both Woojin and Lil Woojin ran towards Seongwoo once they heard his voice. "Papa! Papa!" they both bounced around the older.

"Dude, how many kids do you have? When did you get married? I never seen you with any woman before so how come you suddenly have-" Minki gasped when he think of something. Something that would never (will not ever) happen to Seongwoo. "Did you just go and fu-" Minhyun slapped Minki's mouth shut with his own hand, giving him his most scariest glare. 

Seongwoo and Daniel both cocked their eyebrows, looking back at Minki. "What the hell were gonna say. And no, for god sake, I'm not that type of person, stupid. You might be one but I'm not. I'm innocent. And stop asking me how the heck did I ended up having kids, but since you want to know, then I'll tell you. Over dinner of course."

They all walked into Daniel's house and making themselves comfortable. Seongwoo went to the kitchen, there he meet Jisung who is currenly peeling some fruits for Lil Woojin. "Hey Jisung hyung." he greeted the older with a smile, placing the paper bag with some other stuff for tonight.

"Ohh Seongwoo, hey. So did you get the items I ask for?" Jisung sliced a small piece of apple and gave it to Lil Woojin who know sitting silently beside him. The younger cooed and thanked him while he starts biting on it.

"Yeah I did. What did you need it for though, it's not like we're gonna do big dinner party or something. Well practically it's not even dinner yet, just a late evening snacks with the kids."

Jisung snorts at Seongwoo as he continues with the fruits, now starting with peeling the oranges. "Well, it bounds to get up to late night, so might as well think of having dinner too so let's start cooking. Since." Jisung stop whatever he was doing and look at Seongwoo, then over his shoulder to all the other guys lounging around the living room, talking about whatever boys would talk about, then back at Seongwoo which he leaned on closer so that he could only whisper for only them to hear.

"Sincce between you and me and the others in this house, only you, me and I guess Minhyun could cook. I can't go asking Daniel even though this is his house, cause the boy is damn clumsy and would ruin everything in a second. No offense Seongwoo."

Seongwoo was taken aback by that. "Umm...why would I be offended. He's not my boyfriend or something." Jisung only snorts, eyeing him with his side eyes. "Yeah, well you are practically like a 'wife' among your little family, since you nag and do the cooking and all sorts when you stop by Daniel's house. So yeah, I should be more careful in talking about Daniel like that. Don't want to smack down by his 'wife'." Jisung quotes the wife part at Seongwoo with his eating grin.

"Stupid Jisung hyung." Seongwoo cursed with a little bit flustered by Jisung's word. He punched the older on his arm, starting a small playful cat fight with each other. The others glanced at the two with questioning look. Minhyun were the first to stand from where he was sitting and walk past the others to the kitchen, he'll be the one and only person that would tear them apart from each other with whatever ridiculous fight they're currently engaging.

Innocent as always, Lil Woojin would just watched from the side enjoying this whatever show they are doing, thats what he thought.

---

"Okay, since I'm here as well, whatever are we cooking, Jisung hyung." Minhyun rummaged through Daniel's cabinet for aprons, and once he found them, he tossed one to each of them and starts tying the apron around his body.

When the three men were busy in the kitchen, arguing, voting on whatever they're gonna cook, the rest of the boys when back in enjoying the movie they've just started, which is actually 'Minions' chose by Kuanlin himself. They had no other choice but to agree with the boy.

Woojin quickly climb the couch to sit in his daddy's lap when the movie started, while Kuanlin also when to sit next to his daddy. Daniel had explained about the three boys before they started the movie, about all the adoption and with Seongwoo being his next of kin making him as one of the dad to the kids too.

He watched how their expression turned from shocked to what it seems soft, gentle expression when he said about loving the boys so much that he actually made an adoption. He was thankful that none of them judge him once he finished explaining, happy that they gave his few great advices on how to raise kids, then some encouraging words too. They even appointed themself as OngNiel sons UNCLES, so if in any day or anytime that either Daniel or Seongwoo needed the help, they can count of them to come to the rescue, since they can't deny how adorable the three boys are.

Jaehwan and Sewoon came after their date with a box of pastries that made all three boys squeals in delight. Damn, Jaehwan just made a wrong move in bringing pastries but oh well as long he could see how happy his 'nieces' are. Hahaha, Jaehwan is the first to admit to be their uncle even though they he just met them today but he totally love them so much.

"Man these boys are too adorable to resist! Can I eat them, Niel?" Jaehwan asked, playfully tickling the ticklish Kuanlin, making the young boy squeals and squirming and burst in laughter. Minki couldn't hold himself so he joined Jaehwan.

"Uncles! Ple-please stop!" Kuanlin couldn't talk properly while he continues to laugh loudly.

"Uncles, I want to join too!!" Woojin whined as he watched how his younger brother was being attacked by the tickling uncles. He wants to laugh too, so bad though. So Sewoon, Jonghyun and Daniel stealthily approached Woojin from behind and before Woojin could even turned, he was already on the floor, laughing till tears starts to be visible. It was too damn ticklish.

Now, with the histerical laugh came from Jaehwan as Minki starts to tickle him together with Kuanlin. Jisung, Minhyun and Seongwoo had to stop their cooking to checked on them. 

"What in the heavens name is those kids doing." Jisung clicked his tongue and shook his head when he watched what is happening before his eyes. Seongwoo and Minhyun could only chuckles at the sight and shrugs off. "Let's just continue with the meal." Minhyun when back to his task, followed by Seongwoo. Jisung already turned his heel before he stop and look back at the laughing boys. "Could really need some help with the table guys. Plates, bowls, utensils and glasses or cups for drinks. "

They all hear him loud and clear but still continue on their battles of laughter. It goes quite sometime till Jonghyun quit to take a breather by helping setting up the table. Daniel goes along with Jonghyun, taking out an extra foldable table and some more chairs.

Jaehwan and Minki being the usual 'Kim and Choi Choding' starts to bother the one who is busy with the meals. Jisung would slap them away whenever they cling close to him, and keep repeating on what he was doing and etc. Seongwoo would just shove the two away, also smacking them whenever they tried to have a taste of the food or steal one, and Minhyun will often ignore them but only push them away out of the kitchen when they start to annoyed him. Well, they are not the only choding, even Daniel, Jonghyun, Sewoon and now the new family members would come to bother the three.

As always, Daniel and his sons would cling around Seongwoo, asking for some taste of the food or asking what he's working on and all sorts. Seongwoo will always gave his sons to have a taste in his cooking and just smirk or playfully ignore Daniel's request. He love watching how Daniel would whined and saying that he is mean towards him. Seongwoo couldn't ignore him that long, so he will always end up letting him taste the food.

Jaehwan, Minki and Jonghyun will be clingy around Minhyun and did the same as how Daniel is doing to Seongwoo and that goes to Sewoon too towards Jisung.

After what seems like half of the day gone by, they finally settled down on the table to starts enjoying their feast of tasty food, by yours truly the Holy Trinity Chef Jisung, Minhyun and Seongwoo.

The planned late evening snacks never happened but they enjoy dinner so much. Talking about gossips, celebrities, work, family, etc. They even listened to some of what they could make up or understand a story that is being told by the three sibling, well mostly Woojin and Kuanlin. 

While they were half way through dinner, Seongwoo gave an announcement about the house he will be moving to along with Daniel, Woojin, Kuanlin and Lil Woojin. Saying that it's the best place to start since it's quite spacious and have couples of rooms and bathroom and a backyard and don't forget a garden.

He sees how Daniel's eyes sparkles when he made the announcement, making the younger smile grew wider. 

They should be able to move in for a couple more days. Leaving their apartment as a place for each of them relax if they needed sometime alone or if they couldn't come home. The news had already made the siblings cheers in happiness, since they're gonna stay in a bigger place.

All their friends smiles and as usual gave them some tips. They are happy for their friends and offers their services if they ever needed their help in moving into the house.

They go on till midnight and leave afterwards once they make sure Daniel's apartment is clean and all tidied up. Jisung and Daniel was incharge of tucking in the siblings to bed, and Jisung left Daniel alone after sometimes. "Love you boys so much. Daddy will cherished you guys till I die." he whisper sweetly at each of them, pecking them on the forehead, earning a small smile from the three. Seongwoo came in few minute later to wish goodnight too and peck their forehead before he and Danile exit the room.

"I'll stop by tomorrow morning to take Woojin with me. He said that he wants to visit my workplace so why not. I'll be here around 9. So goodnight Niel-ah. Can't wait to move into he house." 

"Me too hyung, me too." 

They says their goodbyes and goodnight, with Daniel slowly joined his sons in bed, smiling at the thought of moving in with Seongwoo even without him asking or begging the older to stay with them. He was happy.

----

 

Well, I think this is cute right xDDD...

Next chapter will be them moving into the house and.....guess, it's the beginning of OngNiel's romance xDDDD

Gosh, I don't know how it's gonna turn out hahahaha

Till next time ^^ and sorry for the typos and errors. I know they are few hihihi