Perfect (Finale)

Family of 5

Author's POV:

 

They live together when they started adopting their cute, jumpy, bouncy, freaking adorable sons that goes by the name Woojin, Kuanlin and Baby Woojin about 3 months ago. All the while, the happy family that they always wanted, but that was when they thought they be staying as friends, best friends until the very end. But somehow, it all changes when the two young adult fathers falls in love with each, practically head over heels, pining each other which they oblivious about it until the two actually realizing it like they have been actually having feelings since they started the adoption only thing is, the two kept denying themself.

Now, their relationship had bloomed like the most beautiful flower, wide and with so much pride as their romantic relationship is almost going to be about 2 1/2 months old. Yes, it's still new to them but our beloved Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel are madly in love with each other. Like everyday they will basically kiss each other at least 5 times a day, including with the hugging, cuddling, snuggling and even sometime (which they just discover like a week ago) spooning.

Yeap, thats how big their love for each other are. Their little boys always watches (without any noise or making sure the adults doesn't notice them) how their fathers would always exchanging lots of lovey dovey words, kissy kissy each other and many other romantic things, except y things. It's a big no from Daniel and Seongwoo, due to the kids.

And they didn't realized that they have been living for almost 5 months now with their boys, and it's gonna be 6 months in a week or two. 

---

Today, Daniel decided to get out of the house with his kids and meet Seongwoo at his filming set. He wanted to suprised the older. He had planned to make this big suprise visit like a week ago when he asked Minhyun about their filming locations. Why did Daniel decided to suprised his lover? That is because, Seongwoo had to leave them again for the second time they had been living together for more than a week. Last time he had to leave for a week but this time, his manager had told him he had to be away for about two to three weeks because of their drama. And it was stressing Daniel out of his mind for not being able to touch his lover for that long period of being far away from each other. It was eating him alive. It does happen to Seongwoo too, but he tried to calm himself and focused on his drama.

So basically, Daniel took like a week of leave from his work, thanking his boss for granting him the leave at the last minute as he was happily packing his bags to leave and see Seongwoo again, but along with his kids.

He's not gonna leave them to his friends thats for sure, or even at the daycare and not even close in thinking about asking Seongwoo's parents to look after them, so Daniel decided to take them along as he thinks Seongwoo might have missed them too.

"Daddy~~" Daniel shots his head up, turning to see Baby Woojin came running into his room.

"Yes, Woojinie?" he asked, patting his youngest head. 

"Can I bring all my plushies with me? I can't seem to decide on which to bring and not to bring. Can I?"

"Rather than taking all, why not just take two of them. Okay? Pick your favorites, umm...the orange cat and the white seal one?" Daniel suggested as he remembered seeing his youngest loves to hug those two plushies all day long and even once he asked permission from if he could bring them along to the daycare which Daniel said no because he was scared that other children would steal it from him.

Baby Woojin tilted his head a little, almost bobbing them but then eyes sparkles about, "Ahh!! Yes!! Olly and Willy!! Thank you daddy!!" Baby Woojin dashed out of the room once to resume packing his own bag.

Daniel scratches his head, "Olly and Willy? He named the plushies? Wow." he lets out a soft chuckles as he resumed with the packing of his clothes.

Once Daniel was satisfied with his own bags, he goes out of his room to check on the kids. Woojin was busy rummaging around the closet, throwing clothes after clothes out, trying to decide on which clothes should he bring along, then theres Kuanlin, staring blankly at his half emptied baggage or was it half full? Not much were packed. Then Baby Woojin, who is trying to shoved his two plushies that was picked by Daniel earlier into his bag, but it was too big for it to even fits, but he still try and forcing them to fits in.

Daniel sigh heavily, 'This is gonna take a while.'

"Alright kids. Woojin-ah, stop tossing all your clothes around and quickly decides on what you want to take. Kuanlinie, Daddy will help with to pick your clothes so let's go and Woojinie, don't try to force your plushies into your bag, you might rip them apart before you even know it."

Woojin stops and slowly starts to check his collections of clothes, Kuanlin stood up and walked into the shared closet with Daniel to pick his clothes and Woojinie practically stops trying to get his Olly and Willy into his bag, as he pulled them out and hugging them tight.

It takes a good 40 minutes of Daniel to finally sorts out all the baggage that belongs to his kids and he starts taking out one by one to their hallway.

Daniel took a quick shower, changed his clothes and drag his own bag out before closing the door, and made a quick check onto Seongwoo's room before he walked down the stair with his bags then went back up to get his kids baggage.

Thankfully and he was grateful towards his neighbours who happens to find out about Daniel's planned holiday with his kids, they kindly packed some meals for them which Daniel at first refuses as he was shy and ashamed that he couldn't really cooked (exception to their last time dinner) any edible meals, but his neighbours insisted for him to take along the boxes of meals for their journey, saying thatt Daniel and Seongwoo is such a good neighbours and they loved their kids so much, complimenting how good the siblings is. Daniel basically bowed 90 degree to his neighbour, thanking them and saying he will return the favor ten fold, but they didn't need it. This is came only out of love for his kids and out of how great of neighbours Seongwoo and Daniel is.

At the thought of it made Daniel smiles sheepishly again, there in their kitchen before he starts shoving all the boxes into a bag.

"Boys!! Palli! I don't want us to get stuck in traffics!! Don't you want to see your Papa soon?"

He watches how the boys bolted down with wide grins as they heard Daniel saying seeing Seongwoo again. They all bounced up and down, excited to finally sees their Papa again after being seperated for almost two weeks now. They misses him so dearly like how Daniel did too.

"Careful, watch your steps." he said as they all scurried out of the house, locking the main door and checking on the door knob to make sure it was locked, then he keys in his security codes for the alarm if someone brokes in when he's away before he walks toward their garage where his kids were eagerly waiting.

They slides into his car and he makes sure that all of them are properly tucks in, seat belts on, baggage neatly placed in the trunk before he starts the engine. 

"Daniel-ssi!" 

He heard one of his neighbour shouted name, checking from his rear view. He exits his car to greet his neighbour. "Ahh, yes Mr Park. Do you need something?"

"Ahh no! I just want to say, that I can keep an eye on your house when you're going away to enjoy your holiday. Some of us here always have our backs if any of us are going to be away, so let us watch over your house. Okay? You can trust us. Previously, the Ong have trusted us to look after their house when they moved away so now with their son and you living here and with your own kids, we here are happy to help you."

"Ohh! You've known the Ong for that long?" Daniel asked, curious.

"Yes, they were such a splendid neighbour back then. Such a great family and it saddens us when they decides to moved away. Most of us here are friends with Seongwoogie's parents. So we know them so well" Mr Park smiles, patting Daniel's on the shoulder. "Anyway, I must not take your time even longer. You must be so eager to see Seongwoogie again. So have fun! Say hi to the kids and Seongwoogie!"

Daniel bows to the elder before he skipped towards his car, readily to leave. He was smiling broadly as to how nice Mr Park was, and he quickly drove away.

---

It was a 4 hours drive to reach Seongwoo's filming locations, and in between his drive, Daniel have to stopped by at the resting area and get some foods (again), fueling up his car tank, go to the washroom and etc.

He sigh in relief when they had finally arrived at the destination, Jeonju. Daniel quickly drive to their hotel which was booked by Minhyun and he gonna make sure that Minhyun will get his thanks or treat the older for dinner in the future. It was such big hotel and the room which Minhyun reserved for them was actually a family suite and damn, it was wide and spacious. It must have been expensive. "I need to pay Minhyun hyung for this." Daniel mentally note himself.

Minhyun had texted him the address and where Seongwoo would be having his filming. He didn't wish to bother him that day since he too was awfully tired from the long drive and the kids are now all sprawled out on bed, yawning and dozing off to slumber. Daniel joins them seconds later, dreaming about Seongwoo.

---

The next day, they are filiming inside a studio. It's just a small part of Seongwoo that they needed him to film inside rather than outside and Seongwoo so happy about that he won't be staying late today after hearing his manager and the director telling him, and it was the best news he ever heard for the past 2 weeks. Minhyun was not around today because there is no scenes that needed him, so Seongwoo was jealous of the lucky bastard for being free of work.

"We need you for couples of hours okay Seongwoo. Than you're free to go back to the hotel or enjoy the rest of the day out." the director gave him a pat smiling at Seongwoo as he also praising him for his hard work, and proud of how well every scenes were pulled by him and of course saying how easy it was to work with him without having any difficulties. He bashfully smiles at the director, shy with all the praising. "I'll do my hardest and will show you my best side in the future." he earns a hearty laugh from the director before the old man left him.

"Seongwoo honey, let's get your hair and make up fix before your next scene." the make up noona and his stylist calls for him.

Seongwoo sat easily, with such a happy smile plastered on his face. All the praising is boasting his energy, his aura even more and he is practically in a such a good mood. 

"You did great today. You deserve some free time and to have a rest for yourself." said the stylist hyung, giving some of his hair a little push to reveal his forehead then using the hair spray to maintain the way he wants it to be.

"I could really need that though. This past weeks is so exhausting. And god when the director told me it won't be the whole day I was super happy about it, to finally have some times and not stuck at the filming site for the whole day till late night." Seongwoo sigh, slowly melting into the chair as his shoulder starts to sag even deeper. The tense were slowly leaving him, so he was relaxing on the chair, allowing them to work their masterpiece on his hair and face.

"Yes, go somewhere later. Get some fresh air. Sight seeing or eat something good too." said the make up noona now, while she's applying some eyeliner on his eye, fixing his lips with giving them a dash of lip tint to make it look slightly pinkish.

"Was planning to." Seongwoo reply short, shutting his eyes giving the noona more excess on his eyes.

Once the two of them are done with him, Seongwoo gets a short time alone. He will be up next in 10 minutes. They left him alone since he needed to be alone for a short period of time. Seongwoo thought of Daniel at that moment, and he was about to give his lover a call when a beep came in, notifies him of new message were in.

Seongwoo quickly check his phone, it was from Minhyun.

 

Emperor Hyun: Seongwoo ah, still filming?

Seongie: Yeah, will be up next in 10 minutes, why do you ask?

Emperor Hyun: Ohh nothing...just wondering when will you be off.

Seongie: .... What are you up to?

Emperor Hyun: M-me? Nothing, really. Anyway, I'll driving around town today, enjoying my 'FREE TIME' sight seeing. Have fun filming ;)

Seongie: ... -___-

 

"Damn you, Minhyun. Are your trying to start a fight or something." he cursed, annoyed by how Minhyun is driving around town. Driving is his favorite free time though and thinking that his best friend is having his good time makes him angry. Because he was stuck here while Minhyun is free.

It's okay Seongwoo, just couple more hours and you're out. He reassures himself. He forgot to give Daniel a call after his short chat with Minhyun and he couldn't calls him when they already ask him to start his next scene.

"Ughh, I really need to listen to his voice now but guess it have to wait." 

---

Daniel met up with Minhyun that very same time. Minhyun told him that he had a whole day for himself so he suggested on taking Daniel and the kids out for lunch or just enjoying Jeonju.

"Annyeong Uncle Hyun!" the three boys chirped once they get in his car. Daniel buckles them us usual before he went to the passenger seat.

"Annyeong boys! How have you guys been? Good?" they all simply gave Minhyun a nod.

"Hey, hyung. You know I can drive them out anyway, you shouldn't have to. You did a lot for me already, with the hotel and giving me the address and.."

"Daniel, please. You said it yourself that you needed to do this by this week before he goes home, so that's why I'm helping you right now. Plus it's my free time so don't start arguing." Minhyun said, driving away from the hotel onto the main road.

"Still, it's your day off. And you haven't get any good rest so that's why. I can....I can check them out myself though." Daniel said, looking away and focus on the road ahead.

"Daniel, again I said I insisted on helping you. Didn't you tell me it's the most important thing you need it to be perfect?" 

Daniel didn't say anything. Minhyun was right though, and knowing Daniel with how he can sometime be clumsy on things, Minhyun is not gonna take that chances and let the younger do everything alone. 

"See, even you can't say anything. So by all mean, I'll my whole day into helping you. So don't worry about it. And...did you call or text Seongwoo today?"

"No, I didn't get the chance yet. I didn't want to bother him so I'll call him maybe later...soon?" Daniel said, checking through his phone even though he just told Minhyun that he'll call later, but he misses Seongwoo even more now, despite them being so close yet so far.

"Well, I texted him before I arrived at your hotel earlier, and he said he's still filming. I gotta make sure he's nowhere near the town or just walking around when we're planning all this today. He need to be the last person to know about this." Minhyun gave a right signal light before he make a turn, focusing his eyes still on the road. 

"That's good to hear. I swear if he finds out even before I could make the suprise, I'll be running back to Busan."

Minhyun gave out a hearty laughs and Daniel did the same, thinking about what he just said.

"No worries but Seongwoo is pretty sharp in catching things quick if you're doing something though. He may look dense and goofy, but Seongwoo is a shrewd. He can easily tell if you're lying or you're into something. Like earlier, when I was texting him, he somehow almost caught me and thank god for me being my usual self, distracts him with making him annoyed of me. Haha, just saying that I'll be driving around town today turned him off whatever he wants to say."

Daniel chuckles, thinking about Seongwoo's pouting face when Minhyun told him. He knows that his lover enjoys driving more than anything else and not a single day that he will ever miss on giving Daniel a drive to work, or drive their sons to the nursery or drive to the mart or even just leisurely drive around the city. Thats how much his love for driving is and Daniel have to admit that Seongwoo is a pretty awesome driver. He's very careful when driving and often thinks of safety first, which is one of many traits of Seongwoo that Daniel really love.

"Daddy! Can we go to the shopping mall today? Please?" 

"No! The arcade will do! I want to play some game!!"

"No!! The toy store!! I want to go to the toy store!! More plushies!!"

Daniel glances back to his sons, all leaning forward to the front, arguing at the same time on the places they wanted to go. Minhyun chuckles on the siblings constant arguements, he took a glance from his rear mirror to look at the boys. Playfully hitting each other, and still going on with their places they want to go.

"Sorry hyung. I can't never stops them from fighting except for Seongwoo hyung. They always listens to him well. Though I'm the most manliest person in the family but it seems that Seongwoo hyung is the man of the family."

The two of them laughs. What Daniel said is somewhat true. Seongwoo is the man of the family while he is the woman (pretty akward in saying that when he hates it) of the family. Despite their differences in their body frames, with Daniel being bulkier and a bit more muscular looking like he is the 'MAN' while Seongwoo being thinner and lithe like a model looking like he is the 'WOMAN'. But in terms of their personalities and attitudes, Seongwoo is more mature and manlier than Daniel. That's for sure.

"I can see how it goes though. Seongwoo is often called as Ong Emperor like how they all likes to call me Hwang Emperor, because we practically twins without same parents."

The two heard a gasped from the back seat. They glances back to the siblings with a arch eyebrow.

"Uncle Hyun is Papa's twin?? That mean you're our real UNCLE?"

"Papa never told us that he had a twin brother."

"Uncle Hyun and Papa didn't even look alike, how can you be twins?"

"No..no no. We're not related, kids. I'm just saying that you papa and me are twins is because of how our personalities looks like. We have lots of things in common so thats why. Uncle repeat that your papa and me are not related okay?" Minhyun said, smiling softly at them before turning his head back on the road.

"Ahhh~" the siblings said, not really understand what Minhyun said but it will do to keep them quiet.

---

Somehow, Daniel had to ask Minhyun to drive them to the mall, the arcade and also the toy store when the constant bickering keeps on going a little while back. Daniel apologies for his sons but Minhyun just shrugs it off saying it was fine.

Kuanlin enjoys walking around the mall and asking his daddy to buy him some new MARVEL clothes when he saw the shop. Kuanlin is so into Captain America that he almost dried off all of Daniel's wallet. Thankfully Minhyun was there to stop the younger from making Daniel's wallet go thinner after he had bought a pair of CA snickers, a CA onesie, CA plushie (which Baby Woojin was planning on getting one himself) and lastly CA pair of pajamas. Daniel almost cried at all the things that Kuanlin had asked for, but as long as his son is happy, he's happy. He was about to make the payment when Kuanlin stopped him and dashed towards a CA merchandies and ran back with some of the CA lunchbox, utensils, books, stationery, coloring books, sun glasses and others. Daniel wanted to die thinking about the amount of money until Minhyun told Kuanlin that he should buy things that he really wants and not the ones he thinks is cool.

Kuanlin whined at first but decided to put back all the items and Daniel sighs, exhaling his breath in relief. He pay for the things and starts taking Woojin to the arcade nearby and also Baby Woojin to the toy store which is all situated in the mall, thank god for that.

But not for Daniel, because he once again had to buy his two sons with the things they wanted. Woojin even though he enjoys playing in the arcade, he did however manage to drag Daniel into a game store and beaming at all the new games that just come out.

Woojin was never into game console before, even after they had just adopted him. Never taking any interest on Daniel's PS4 until Jaehwan and Minki brainwashed him into playing on it one day, and from that day, Woojin started to get more interested in the game console. Daniel and Seongwoo cursed the two evil brats for doing so at their Woojin, and now almost every month when a new game comes out that Woojin finds it interesting, he will asked either Seongwoo or Daniel to buy them and it was not cheap. Not cheap at all. Today was no exception, he bought for Woojin 3 games which the younger had been waiting for it to comes out and again Daniel cries for his wallet.

Lastly, Baby Woojin with his obsession over plushies. Daniel once counted his plushies at he almost chokes at the amount of it when he counted that there is about 20 plushies or soft toys which Daniel would like to call stacking on his youngest bed. It was pilled up like a mountain and sometime he could't see Baby Woojin sleeps in all those soft toys, buried underneath it all. He knows of two particular soft toys (plushies!! not SOFT TOYS!) that he notices his youngest always hugging them. The orange cat and the white seal. Olly and Willy as he recalls his youngest calls it two days ago. 

'They reminds me of Daddy and Papa.' Baby Woojin once told Daniel and he had no idea why did Baby Woojin told him that the cat plushie looks like him while the seal looks like Seongwoo.

Once again back to reality, Daniel is being drag around the toy store by Baby Woojin as he ask his Daddy to buy for him five bear plushies. That is not cheap! 

"Why...five though?" he asks eyes wide in shocked at the price of the bear plushie. It's not big in size as how he remembers the ones his youngest have, but the price was definitely not cheap, for a small plushie. It was insane!

"Because....it's for all of us? One for Papa, one for Daddy, one for Woojin hyung, one for Kuanlin hyung and one for me!" he beamed up to his Daddy.

Daniel's hearst swells at how thoughtful of his youngest are, thinking about getting each one of them a bear plushie and it was weird how there were exactly five species of bear plushies. A grizzly bear, panda bear, polar bear, brown bear and black bear. Daniel lowered his head down, thinking whether he should buy them for Baby Woojin. If he doesn't, his youngest will definitely cry and sulk the whole day or maybe one whole week, but if he does buy them, Daniel gonna cry once again for his money, flying up high to heaven.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder, turning his head to find Minhyun with a smile. "I can buy them for him if you want me to." he said, but Daniel quickly shakes his head no, flailing his hand all over the place.

"No! No, I'll buy them. It's fine. It won't be fair for him if you buy them when I bought all the things for his brothers so....I'll buy. Thanks anyway. I might need some compensate money from Seongwoo hyung later." he said almost bitterly as he grab all five of the bear plushies, and Baby Woojin was beaming at him. Daniel can't help it, like he said before as long as it make his son happy, he'll buy whatever things they want just to see their wide smiles shown to him. He won't regret the day he could make all three of his sons smiling wide and laughing happily of all the things he had spent on.

'It's nothing to regret about. As long as they're happy, its fine. I can always earn back the money.'

They left the mall after the whole shopping spree. The siblings were so happy with all the things they've bought (Daniel bought) until all of them dozed off to sleep, hugging the things close to their chest.

"You should be proud. The boys is very thanfully of you buying them thei favorite things. You should be happy." Minhyun said, smiling as he watch how they all were fast asleep with the thing held close to their chest.

"Yeah...I am. Even though my money flows like a river but, I'm happy."

---

Daniel felt his phone tings when there is new message pop up, he fished out his phone and swipe to unlock it. He starts to smile wider at the message, which Minhyun thinks that would be none other than Seongwoo. Daniel is always happy when Seongwoo texted him.

 

Seong boo <3: Niel-ie, you're good today? How is my favorite person doing? Did you eat well? Sleep well? How's the boys doing?

Niel baby : Totally good today and I'm doing fine..actually I'm doing great. Yeah, I ate well. Had the most delicious breakfast this morning. The boys are doing great, they're sleeping right now.

Seong boo <3: Ohh that's good to hear. Eat well okay. I'm about to finished my last take for today's filming then I'll be having my free time. Wish I could give you a call or video call you, because I missed you dearly. And I'm getting stressful for the past three days. But I can't call you right now *sigh*.

Niel baby: Ahh...so your filming will end soon? Thats great! Take a good rest once you're done, jagiya. You need them and nado~ I missed you so much too~ Want to hear your voice. Soon...let's talk soon kay? Once you're finish with your filming. *flying kisses emoji*

Seong boo <3: *heart emoji x3* Okay~ baby. Can't wait to call you soon. Tell the boys I love them and miss them so much. And baby?  I love you. Missing you even more now. Wait for my call okay, babe?

Niel baby: Can't wait *heart eyes emoji x2*. I'll tell them later once they woke up. And I love you too and missing you like crazy even more too, jagiya. Ohh yes, I'll wait patiently for your call.

Seong boo <3: *kiss emoji x4* See you, babe. Xoxo.

Niel baby: Xoxo and bye, honey.

 

Daniel was giggling the whole time through out his texting with his lover. Heart eyes was visibly shown which Minhyun could only smile, at how awfully romantic these love birds are. As one of Seongwoo's bestfriend and also one of Daniel's too, he is happy for them. They are practically love struck, so in love with each other and seeing how Daniel is all giggly, eyes pouring out like a river of love as he texted with Seongwoo is a strong prove of how much they love each. It won't be easy to break those walls of love of them right now.

Minhyun need to help Daniel in getting this plan work by the end of this week so that he can watch them being happy together till the very end.

"Daniel, have you bought the ring yet?" Minhyun starts after he is sure that Daniel had stop texting. 

The younger looked at him, blinking. "Umm, not yet. Which is why I needed your help with looking for the perfect one for him. I need it to be plain and simple but the meaning of it should be important. I want him to know, how much I want to spend my whole life with him. It doesn't matte how much it cost, it didn't need to be expensive as long as the thought counts."

Minhyun nods, a genuine smiles starts to show on his face. He is genuinely happy to be the first person to know of Daniel's plan on proposing to Seongwoo, and is the first person whom Daniel came asking for help because of how Minhyun knows so much more about Seongwoo like the back of his hand because they have been friends since primary school.

"Of course. Let's start by looking for the ring then."

 

----

 

HAHAHAHAHA, basically I told you guys that I'll end it with only 10 chapters right??

Well guess what, I'll be making it as 11 chapter and it will be the last chapter for this ff :333

I won't lie to you guys on this one....so SUPRISED!!

Hihihihi, the continuation for this will be on chapter 11 (the final chap) so prepare for it xDDDD

Yes, I'm making Daniel proposing to Seongwoo xDDD :33333 and it's happening whether you guys like it or not hahahaha

Oohh, the cheesiness of their name in the contact hahahaha

Minhyun is playing a major role in this chapter and last chapter, but don't worry all the others will be in the last chapter ^^

COMMENTS AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Typos and errors alert...

Please anticipate for the LAST CHAPTER xDDDDD

and also I chose Jeonju just for fun, nothing special about it though xDDD is you guys were thinking about it ^^

(The cat and seal plushie are indicated to OngNiel, with cat being Daniel while seal being Seongwoo xD and also the bear plushies, let's just say grizzly is Seongwoo, panda is Woojin, polar is Daniel, brown is Lil Woojin and black is Kuanlin. No special meaning about it xDDD)