True Feelings

Flower Boyz Cafe

 

 

 

 

 

Characters: Juyeon, Q (Ji Changmin), Kang Minah (o/c)
Brief Descriptions: Three of them has been best friends since forever but once one of the boy has a hidden feelings towards the girl, it wrecked their friendship.

 




"What are you guys doing?" Minah asked to the two guys who were focusing on their phone at the moment looks like they're having some competition or something.

"Don't talk to us," Both of Juyeon and Changmin locked their eyes on the phone instead of turned their head to the girl.

Minah sighed, "But I need help now though?" She whined. One of the boy put his phone down on the table and looked at the girl.

"What is it?" He asked. Minah passed a bottle to the boy, asked him to open it, "Seriously, Kang Minah?" He sighed, the other boy who was still holding the phone; playing the game, giggled to see their silly interaction.

"I told you, she will just asking something weird," The boy said, end up received a glare from the girl.

"Shut up, Ji Changmin, you couldn't even help me," Minah complained.

Changmin rolled his eyes, "I helped you a lot okay, Kang Minah. Who do you think help you to buy chocolate in the middle of the night?" He raised his left eyebrows and let out a sneaky smile.

"Wow, Minah, how can you bullied Changmin to buy you a chocolate?" Juyeon interrupted their conversation.

Minah pouted her lips, "You guys are the one who was always bullying me," She whined as she stomped her legs on the ground.

"Look, now she's acting all cute," Changmin shook his head; looking at his best girl-friend behaviour.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"I need to go to clinic tomorrow for my appointment, can you come with me?" Minah took a sit beside Changmin as she asked that.

Changmin lifted his head up to see the girl beside him then lowered her eyes following the girl as she took a sit beside him, "Ah, you have appointment tomorrow?" The boy shrugged, "Okay, then."

Minah smiled, "Okay, thanks. I know I could always count on you!" She ruffled the boy's hair, treating him like a kid when obviously she knows Changmin hates the most when people messed up with his hair.

"Seriously, Minah?" Changmin passed a glare to the girl and pouted, "I work on my hair for an hour today before I go out, and you messing up with it," He complained.

Minah simply raised both of her eyebrows and smiled, "Do you think I care about that?" She said and leave the scene.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Where is him?" Minah took a peek on the watch on her left wrist as she swung her legs to the front and back.

Someone greeted her, "What are you doing here?" The boy with black-red checkered shirt approached the girl who was sitting on the swing as if she's waiting for someone.

The girl lifted her head up to see another boy infront of her, "Ah, Juyeon," She smiled, "I'm waiting for Changmin. He said he wanted to accompany me to clinic today," Minah lowered her head down and kicked the small stone nearby.

Juyeon frowned his eyebrows as he heard that, "Changmin? I saw Changmin at cyber cafe just now," Juyeon claimed, "Do you mind if I'm the one who accompany you there?" He asked.

Minah shrugged, "If you say so," Minah get up from the swing and clean up the mess she had on her dress, "Let's go," She said and Juyeon trailed her from behind.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Yah, Ji Changmin," Juyeon hit the table hard when Changmin was playing with his phone.

Changmin lifted his head up to see Juyeon with angry face, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Changmin raised his voice a little bit as Juyeon disturbed with his games.

"Do you remember what you need to do yesterday?" He asked, "Or you're too busy with your game that you forget it?" He said in sarcastic manner.

Changmin frowned, "What?" He tried to think what he was supposed to do yesterday, "Ah, Minah?" He shrugged, "I heard that you went there with her, then that's fine." He said.

"Seriously, Changmin?" He gave up.

"What are you trying to say, Lee Juyeon?" Changmin sighed. He put his phone down and looked at Juyeon with no interest.

Juyeon rolled his eyes, "What is your relationship with Minah?" Juyeon's question caused the boy to frown.

"What relationship?" He asked, "Of course, we're just friend," Changmin told the boy who was waiting for his answer.

"If you didn't want to do things to her, never let her high hopes up because I will do all of those things for her," He paused, "Because," Juyeon stopped and smiled, "I like her more than just a friend." He confessed.

Changmin laughed, "Yah, Lee Juyeon," He hit the boy's arm lightly, "Are you serious?" He asked but Juyeon still with his expression, "Seriously? Wow." Changmin couldn't believe that Juyeon really like Minah.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrows, "Do you think it's a joke?" Juyeon asked and Changmin shook his head, "Then?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Minah walked towards them with a bright smile pasted on her face.

"Nothing," The two boys said simultaneously.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Minah, I have something to tell you," Juyeon said. Minah stopped from writing and put her pen down. She turned her head around to see Juyeon is there beside her; for how long she didn't know.

"Since when you're here?" Minah asked the boy.

"I like you," Juyeon confessed abruptly.

The confession by Juyeon made Minah laughed right away, "You're joking, right?" She asked, "We're friends, Juyeon-ah."

Juyeon gulped. His eyes were shaking and swifted his eyes to somewhere else before he got himself back, "Yeah, of course it's a joke," He paused; trying to find a right word, "How can I like you, right?" He giggled.

"It's better be a joke, seriously," Her voice getting lowered, "Because," Minah paused, "I have someone that I like," She confessed.

Juyeon gave a bitter smile to her, "That guy," He bit his lips, "He is so lucky," He muttered under his breath.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Where are we going today?" Minah linked her arms to both of the boys.

Changmin sighed, "Can we just go home somehow?" He really hates spending time outside the house. He's rather spend his time playing video games than going out.

"Yah, Ji Changmin. Can you stop whining just for once?" Minah giggled to see Changmin's annoyed expression. While Juyeon on the other side, stayed quiet as he was still affected by Minah's rejection three days ago.

He thought he could act just fine with that but hell no. He just couldn't stop thinking on whom she has a crush on and who's that lucky boy. Yes, they're friends but does she thinks it's easy to confess to someone? It's hella hard, though. Juyeon gathered up the courage he has been keeping for years before he could finally let it out.

Juyeon knew it. He should never start their relationship with 'friend' title. Because at the end, they will be nothing but friend. But Juyeon also has no idea on how he could like the girl. The feelings come just like that. It's so fast. And it just happened.

"Juyeon, are you okay?" Minah asked Juyeon who was spacing out at the moment.

Juyeon startled, "Yeah," He stuttered, "I think I need to go home," He suddenly said, "I'm sorry," He put down the girl's hand and passed a smile to her.

Both of them looked at Juyeon who was walking away from them, "Do you know what's wrong with her?" Changmin asked.

Minah shrugged, "I don't know. But he looks pale though." She claimed, "Should we somehow follow him or what?" She gave a suggestion.

Changmin frowned, "Why would we?" He asked, "Should we go to your favourite cafe instead?" Changmin raised both of his eyebrows and smiled. Minah simply nodded her head.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

Juyeon who was walking alone with an anxious heart suddenly feel like the urge of turning back to them. He turned around and walked towards the way he walked before. He came to the exact spot where they met before and no one is there.

From afar, he could see the two figures he really knows, it's Changmin and Minah, walking with their two arms linked to each other. Juyeon fastened his walk to get to them as soon as possible. He walked with a metre away from them so that he could hear their conversation.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell Juyeon about our relationship?" Minah asked the boy beside him.

Changmin shrugged, "He likes you, though. Do you think he would accept the news that we're actually dating?" He said.

"Wait, do you know that he likes me?" Minah frowned, "I thought he's joking, but it's real?" Minah let out a small laugh as she heard that.

Juyeon who was right behind them, clenched his fist and grinted his teeth, "So, both of you have been fooling me all these times, huh?" Juyeon words startled them.

"Lee Juyeon," Both of them went speechless right away.

Juyeon who had his head lowered down, slowly lifted it up, "It's okay." He looked at them and smiled. Juyeon turned his body around and took thousand steps away from them.

"Do you think he would be okay?" Minah was so anxious at the moment to see Juyeon acted like that.

"I don't think so," Changmin slowly losing the chill expression on his face, "I think it's better for me to get him," He said and Minah quickly nodded her head.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Juyeon," Changmin called out for his best-friend's name but he didn't stop walking, "Yah, Lee Juyeon," He ran to grab his wrist.

Juyeon snapped it right away and turned to the boy just to pass a glare to him, "What?" He asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I could explain it," Changmin said.

Juyeon shook his head, "Just don't say anything," He said, "Just go," He tried to contain all of the feelings he had at the moment.

"But Juyeon,"

"From tomorrow, you're not my friend anymore. Don't talk to me. Don't do anything. Just, leave me alone."
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"Where's Juyeon?" Changmin asked his classmate when he couldn't see him around.

His classmate frowned, "Don't you know? He is probably already took his flight to Sweden by now." He claimed.

"Sweden? But why?" Changmin was totally clueless about it.

His classmate shrugged, "You're his best-friend so you're supposed to know about it, right?" He asked.
 

🌸🌸🌸
 

"I'm going to Sweden today. Thank you for the past few years. But still, the fact both of you lied to me and treat me like a fool, surely I couldn't forget about that."

"Like I even care?" Changmin rolled his eyes as he put down his phone to focus on the class.

 

[1786 words]