Prologue

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View


"Bye Junghee! I'll see you tomorrow.", I waved goodbye as I walk slowly inside my small apartment. Just as when I finally get to lay down on my couch, somebody comes knocking on my door again. Ugh...
(opens the door)
"BAE YUNHWAN! IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY! When are you going to pay me the bills!!!??? Just start packing up your stuff and get the heck out already before I make you pay all the debts that you owe me.", the strict short land-god screamed pushing me back to the wall.
"W-Well... Just give me one more month. I can't really find a part-time right now or anything. I promise I'll pay you the bills next week. Just give me another chance."
"I've heard those kind of excuses a thousandth times already! If you don't pay me by the end of this month, you'll have to pay the total money of all 3 months together so if you leave now... you probably won't have to pay anything. I beg of you... just leave already if you can't even keep your promise."
Yeah... Let's hear a little story about my life before we get back to the story. 
I was born into a rich and clean family but one day, my parents decided to go on a vacation to the United States but things went wrong and the plane crashed... right in front of me before the plane even got a chance to leave the airport, before it even got out of my sight. Unfortunately, my dad's money wasn't passed down onto me, instead it was my uncle. What just pisses me off so much is that my uncle doesn't even consider me. He acts like I don't even exist... if you think about it, my life is pretty ed up. Now... I live in this crappy apartment, close to almost being kick out already if I don't find a job quick. 
Okay, now back to my story. 
I closed the door and ran back to the sofa to finally use this time to rest but then another person knocked onto my door.
"URGH!!!!! WHO THE HECK IS IT!?"
I ran to the door to open the door, almost crashing into it, was a cute boy named Jihoon. Also my biggest top number one crush and yes, I have a list of crushes. I know, I'm crazy and also a . I do have classes with him but I never bother talking to him because he had bodyguards everywhere. Not official ones but the girls from my school are stalking him just too see if any girls is messing with him which I think is pretty stupid. 
His part time is delivering mails so I actually get to see him almost everyday. Also because we both go to the same high school. Usually, he would just knock on my door and leave the mails on the floor then walk away so yeah... I only always get to see his back but today, I got to see his whole face which really sounds creepy to y'all but it's the best thing ever when it comes to having a crush on someone. 
"GOOD MORNING PARK JIHOON! THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING MY MAILS SAFELY TO ME! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!", I yelled out excitedly shaking his hand non-stop. 
Another thing about me is that I am a desperate girl. I don't care what the situation is, if I want it... I'll get it. But in this case, the story is bit more different. You see, I once confessed to this guy back in middle school by notes and letters but he turned me down. BECAUSE I COULDN'T TALK TO HIM MYSELF. I may be desperate but I don't have self-confident. That's just sad... but I don't really care. I still like him very much and that won't change. This peaceful high school life will never disappear. Until...
SNAP! 
A girl from next door who was also from my school took a picture of me holding Jihoon's hand. But by the angle of the girl's view, it looked like Jihoon was holding my hand instead. Oh god... I felted so sorry for him because I just messed up everything. There are now going to be rumors about Jihoon dating me. The school is now going to kill me if that pictures gets out into the school. 
Also!!! Jihoon is a very quiet and shy person so that's why he doesn't talk much either. At least we have something in common.
Oh well... I must say goodbye now since tomorrow is going to be my funeral. If you know what I mean.