A Little Hint

Game Shaker

After Mina find out the real identity of Skaters01Nov she call Jihyo to tell it. Mina share about things to Jihyo, and Jihyo very surprise that hears the news. But she is happy is that Jeongyeon, whom Mina love. During the phone call Jihyo ask to Mina
Jihyo :"Do you know Jeongyeon about that?"
Mina :"I don't know, I'm afraid if Jeongyeon dissapointed knew that SwanPengu was me"
Jihyo :"I don't think so Mina, I can see Jeongyeon caring about you so much in school. Keep away you from bad guys and always watching you from afar" Mina didn't realize about that and feel deep love with Jeongyeon manner around Mina
Jihyo :"I think you must give a little hint to him, just take your courage to take your love. I will help you if you need"
Mina :"Thank you so much Jihyo, I feel relieved to be able to tell you and I really your help"
Jihyo :"Just leave it to me, have a sweet dream about your love Mina and see you in school"

Flashback~~~
When I first met with Mina she was sat in the couch watched tv , I was surprised to see her face with her beautiful gummy smile that make my heart palpitate. Why that girl make me want to know her more, I was very curious about her. What am I thinking, that I falling in love with her and our eyes meet during dinner. I give her my best smile and she notices but she immediately lower her head, I feel awkward about that. The reason I visited Kai's house was to see Mina and her gummy smile that I missed every single day. I pray that Mina will go to the same college as me, and I hear from Kai Mina go to our college. I really happy to hear that, I can see her in every single day during the school.
In the night I usually playing a video game with my virtual friend, sometimes we are playing and chatting until late I feel comfortable with her. Me and her both told each other about our activities, I told her that it seems like I'm falling in love with a shy girl like her. She told me that I have to take a courage to get her love with some good manner and caring, I want to know her identity to say thank you for being my friend and listen my stories all the time but in this several days she always offline. Flashback end~~~

In College
Jeongyeon and Kai in their lego club room, projecting to build big mega lego for the parade this year, in the break time everyone go to E-mart and get some fresh air for fresh idea only Kai and Jeongyeon in the room until Jengyeon speaks up first.
Jeongyeon :"I still can't get her real identity Kai, and now I'm just not ready to know that"
Kai :"Why? Instead you are very comfortable chat with her"
Jeongyeon :"Yeah that's right, I'm afraid she doesn't want to be my friend anymore because I always tell my stories and she just listen. I think she interested of me but there something strange with my heart. I don't know, everytime I get close to Mina my heart is not the same as when chatting with her (SwanPengu). Just looking her from afar and keep away her from bad guys, I want to do it every single day to her. I don't want to see her get hurt, all I want to see is her beautiful and sweet her gummy smile. I think I falling in love with Mina" Jeongyeon realize Kai must be shock of his confession about Mina, 'see jeongyeon that your best friend really shock to hear that, Mina is his sister and his must be protecting that girl from you' Jeongyeon thought
Kai :"Do you fall in love with my sister? and how about her, your virtual game friend? I don't want to see Mina cry because of you Yoo Jeongyeon. If you dare I will smack your face with my whole power" Kai threatens Jeongyeon with showing his arm muscle. Jeongyeon is very confused about his feeling but he take some courage to be sure.
Jeongyeon :"I'm not sure my feeling with my virtual friend maybe we just a friend but my feeling to Mina is real. I will take the responsibility if I make Mina cries because of me" with deep breath and Kai just smile to hear that until his phone ring and someone call him to came the backyard right now

Jihyo plan is tell to Kai that SwanPengu was Mina his sister, because Jeongyeon definitely tells about it to him she thought. Jihyo and Kai meet in the backyard near with his lego club that's Jeongyeon still in their club. Actually Kai joined the club because of coercion from Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon likes lego so much and Kai only support his best friend hobbies.
Kai :"It's that true? That SwanPengu is Minari?" Kai can't control his emotion and his voice
Jihyo :"Sssstttt.... Jihyo shut his mouth What if Jeongyeon hear about that, you will be ruined my plan" Jihyo release her hand from Kai
Kai :"Sorry, I just don't believe it. Wow god faith is really good" with mouth open gape still disbelief that news but he really happy
Kai :"Then, what is your plan?" with curious face
Jihyo :"Mina still don't know that I'm tell you about it. She will be mad if she knew that you know it, because Jeongyeon is your best friend Mina afraid if she loves your friend will mess up your friendship" quickly Kai burst of laugh, and Jihyo confused about that
Kai :"That little girl mind I can't believe it she think that, so funny to hear that. You know Jihyo, my best friend is always staring my sister. I know that but I'm not concerned about it, I know Yoo Jeongyeon that he will fight for his love. I was relieved that my sister fell in love with the good person. So what is our plan drama?"
Jihyo :"We must give a little hint to Jeongyeon that SwanPengu is Mina, no matter what happen until he get our hint. Our mission will success if Jeongyeon get the hint Ok?" Explain her plan to Kai with serious face
Kai :"I agree with you, but is difficult mission because Jeongyeon is very clueless person. I think if we cooperation will be successful"
Jihyo and Kai high five for their mission and soon as possible they must be clear that mission.

School is over and they gathered in front of building to go home together. Kai and Jihyo staring each other and give their signal to do their mission. They see claw machine in the street and Jihyo want to try the game
Kai :"Wow the prize is amazing, look Mina there is a penguin doll. You love penguin so much right, Jeongyeon is very ingenious in this game he will definitely win that penguin doll for you Mina"
Jihyo :"Before that let me try first, I want that cute duck doll" three times Jihyo tried but still can't get the doll and now finally Jeongyeon turn. Jeongyeon very carefully and get the penguin doll then give it to Mina, Mina blushed and cover her red face with that doll. In round two Jeongyeon get the duck doll that Jihyo really want and give it to Jihyo.
Jihyo :"Thank you for that but the truth is I really like swan. I remembered your nickname is Black Swan in high school because of your skill in ballet right Mina?" Mina pinched Jihyo elbow to stop her, it's too obvious about the hint but Jeongyeon still clueless about that just listening to their conversation.
Kai :"Ahhh.. and I know you even can't choose between of them because you really likes that so much" tease Kai and Mina surprisingly about it, how did her brother knew it must be Jihyo that tell him about it. 'I don't trust her plan and now her plan is so worst' Mina thought.
Mina :"Stop talking about that, I'm just want to get home and rest because today it's so tired after I have been dance class. Bye guys" Mina pulls Kai wrist and they go to bus stop.
Jihyo :"I think Mina love ballet and penguin so much because in her room so many penguin dolls and black swan poster. See you Jeongyeon sunbae, I will take subway this way" her hope is Jeongyeon get to notice her hint but it seems he doesn't understand at all, 'oh my god why he is so clueless' Jihyo thought. Jeongyeon walking on the way to home, he thinking so hard why Kai and Jihyo always talking about penguin and ballet that stuff Mina likes. Maybe they want me to give Mina present on this Christmas because of that they give me a hint, Jeongyeon thought.

When Mina opens the fridge she looks for her favorite snack and she knew that is gone, she decided goes to E-mart. When after she picks her favorite snack she come to the rack of ketchup and pick her favorite is heinz ketchup. She shocked when someone approach her and so close
Jeongyeon :"It's that your favorite as always" Jeongyeon stand at Mina back and he can smell Mina perfume of her body that makes his heart palpitate so much. He nervous and sweep his sweat on his forehead, suddenly Mina turn around and their eyes meet each other. They froze up, their heart pounding so hard and their can hear of breath each other. Jeongyeon retreated slightly to give Mina space, he can see Mina red face
Mina :"Ah Jeongyeonie, Hi" awkward greeting from Mina, she hide her blushed face with snacks in her hand but Jeongyeon lower down her hand.
Jeongyeon :"I love to see your red face Minari" then he takes Mina's groceries and puts them in the basket he's caring, Mina smiling with his manner. They get out together and Jeongyeon decides to drive Mina to her house because it's dangerous for woman wandering around at night, but in the middle of the road Jeongyeon stopped his car in front of the cafe they usually go to.
Mina :"Why we stop here?"
Jeongyeon :"Because I want to buy your favorite drink" quickly open the door Mina seat "Just go in for a while, I don't want have a smack from Kai if you came to your house late night" Mina chuckles with Jeongyeon words. Jeongyeon order two of Ice Americano and caramel hazelnut ice cream, they sit facing each other other by the window. Mina just looking outside window, Jeongyeon notice that.
Jeongyeon :"It's there something more interested than Me?" Mina immediately turned to Jeongyeon and chuckles
Mina :"It's so awkward just be alone with you, usually we go with friends. it's like a-"
Jeongyeon :"Like a date right?" he interrupted Mina "I think I like this situation" Mina blushed and then she goes to the restroom but her phone left at the table. While her in the restroom, there is a game notification for upgrade. Jeongyeon glanced at her phone and saw her ID game was SwanPengu. Jeongyeon realized Kai and Jihyo hint this day, they want give a little hint to him that SwanPengu is Mina. 'Why I'm so stupid and clueless about that, stupid Jeongyeon. And it's Mina that my virtual friend along this time, I really didn't expect that. All my stories about me like someone to her, and the person who hears all that stories is the person I like' Jeongyeon thought. After which they arrived at Mina's house, Jeongyeon picked up Mina's groceries from the backseat and opened the car door for Mina.
Jeongyeon :"Want me to bring it to the front door?" offer help bring her groceries
Mina :"It's okay, you should be go home. Thank you for treat of my favorite drink and drive me to home" Mina peck Jeongyeon cheek and she run to her house with blushing in her cheek. Jeongyeon froze up with his bright smile glance at Mina back to make sure she went inside.