Truth of ID name

Game Shaker

Jeongyeon and Mina love playing game online so much, but their game ID is not their real name. Jeongyeon game ID is "Skaters01Nov" it because Jeongyeon he love skatebording and 1st November is his birthday. Another beside that Mina game ID is "SwanPengu" it because she love and learn ballet for 11 years and her nickname was Black Swan and she love penguin, so she can't choose the better of that and then she put two of them became that name. Last night they finally knew that their partner in game is a boy and a girl. Both of them very excitement about that, but they don't know they have been meet each other in real world.

Another day in College

Sana : "Mina, do your brother has girlfriend ?"
Mina : "No, he's not had girlfriend. I think he doesn't want date someone until graduate."
Sana : "I think I would to wait him"
Nayeon : "I think Daniel sunbae is so handsome, he has same teeth with me. Look !" Nayeon showing her bunny teeth to Mina, Sana, and Jihyo.
Jihyo : "It's look funny if you are and Daniel sunbaenim going out together, both of you is crazy and abnormal person." They burst laughter about it, after that lunch break is coming and their go to cafeteria.

In Cafeteria

Jeongyeon glance from afar at entrance that Mina just enter the Cafeteria, and give hint to Mina to sit with them.
Jeongyeon :"Minari, here here!" pointed the chair with his index finger to Mina and friends
Daniel :"Nice shoot Jeongyeon, you're my buddy. Finally I can look close that little bunny Nayeon" with smirk
Seongwoo :"You look so idiot you know" Their laugh each other and Mina with her friends approch them and sit together with them.
Kai :"Why uri dongsaeng very tired and puffy eyes ?" Look of dark circle Mina had because of last night Mina played game until late
Sana :"It's because she playing game Kai sunbaenim" with cute expression and make the other surprise
Jeongyeon :"Is your sister can play game ? I'm not sure with the face she has she is adept at playing game"
Kai :"Where have you been Jeongyeon, Mina is really pro with game online. She will play until late and in my house nobody can't stop her because of it and her virtual game friend always accompany her." Kai explain very well but Jeongyeon clueless that Mina is SwanPengu.
Kai : "Oh you have dark circle too Jeongyeon, don't tell me you stayed up all night to play your favorite games. Both of you it's same just having fun with your game" Mina just stare look Jeongyeon eyes and his had dark circle, she just to know about Jeongyeon is love game as with her. Mina wondering about games Jeongyeon play around this time, during Jeongyeon came to her home he never talked about games with her brother. She know that his brother is not interested in game, maybe Jeongyeon doesn't want to disturb him.
Nayeon :"Not Mina and Jeongyeon sunbae that have similarity, Daniel sunbae and I have too is our teeth" showing her teeth to everyone
Daniel :"Right Nayeon, our teeth is same. Maybe we have same fate to be a couple" Daniel flirt to Nayeon and Nayeon have blush in her cheek
Seongwoo :"Woah..you fast forward Kang Daniel!" nudged Daniel's arm
Jihyo :"And we just have abnormal couple this year" everyone burst laughter
In their way to the next class Mina pulls Jeongyeon wrist
Mina :"Can we talk a second Jeongyeon oppa ?"
Jeongyeon wonders and frowning look at Mina, Mina shyly looking at Jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon :"Sure, what's up Mina?"
Mina :"What is a game you playing this time Jeongyeon oppa ?"
Jeongyeon :"Oh.. because of this dark circle right ? Last night I played sudden attack until late with my virtual game friend. We was very exited playing that until not knowing the time, because she is girl I told her to stop playing because tomorrow she will go to school as well as me. I don't want she had dark circle and puffy eyes likes me, and you know Mina I feel comfortable around her."
Jengyeon :"I think i shouldn't tell you until it was detailed as that haha"
Mina :"I think I must be hurry to my class, bye Jeongyeon oppa" Mina rush to her class, Jeongyeon confused and went to class
During the class Mina doesn't concentration about Jeongyeon story, in Mina mind that story is same with her and Skaters01Nov. What if that Skaters01Nov is Jeongyeon which her admired all along, why my fate is so close. But Mina still not sure about it, she make decision to ask her brother about that Jeongyeon likes game online.