Prologue

There Is Love For Everyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P R O L O G U E

 

The dining-room was exquisite. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper and in the middle of the ceiling above the carved oak table was a candelabra. Down the center of the table was a runner with Celtic design woven in gold and green into the fabric itself. At the end of the table were floor to ceiling doors, left slightly ajar to let in the scented summer air. The polished silver cutlery was heavy to the hand and shone brightly in the early evening light. At each place stood a tall empty wine glass and there were beautifully folded napkins to match the runner.

“Good morning young master.”

            All the staff greeted and bowed their heads down to Sehun. The dining table was filled with only the best and expensive dishes, even if it’s only breakfast.

            Instead of enjoying the aroma of croissants, toast, hash browns and all the other confectionaries you could possibly imagine for Sehun’s breakfast on a Sunday morning, he awoke to the smell of smoke coming out of a cigar, and every time it was his father, lazily leaning on the chair while picking up some dishes with his chopstick. Sehun was used to all the greetings and servings ever since he was a kid.

            Sehun was standing there, looking at his father, feeling incredibly awkward and uncomfortable to eat together in the same table as him. Sehun’s father only came home once a month and he was cold to Sehun. He had never ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter