Chapssal Doughnuts

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up to the sound of the alarm, sitting up straight and yawning, stretching his arms and legs and slowly getting out of bed. He nonchalantly dragged himself to the washroom, splashing water onto his face, freshening up. He changed into a casual white shirt, along with a denim jacket, black jeans and a pair of blue Vans shoes. He combed his hair and walked out of the bedroom with his bag. He kept his bag on the couch, and went to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.

"Aww, I guess I'll have to deal with cornflakes today!", he stuffed a spoonful of cornflakes into his mouth.

Soon, he was out of his flat and in the lobby, ready to go to the university campus. He walked all the way to the campus, and smiled brightly as soon as he spotted his friends by the entrance.

"Hyung-deul! Oh my God! It feels so good to be able to actually talk and hang out with you guys again! I gotta say, not having you guys around was tough...", Taehyung approached them and gave them a hug.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We missed you too! But now you're back!" Namjoon said with a cheery tone.

"I am back!", Taehyung clapped for himself.

Jimin cleared his throat, "Speaking of being back, how did you solve the problem? What happened? And why did you say you were busy last night? You promised us some information, didn't you?" Jimin's presence itself made Taehyung feel happy, so Taehyung didn't ignore the question.

But he postponed it. "I'll tell you guys everything during lunch, okay? And is it okay if Jungkook sits with us?", Taehyung asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Oh, yeah! Sure! By the way, just one question... Are you guys a couple now?", Hoseok whispered with a teasing voice.

Taehyung looked down and nodded, "Y-Yeah... I mean, I guess so?"

"Aww, my bestie's finally in love! Ah, you've grown up, man!", Jimin joked around, patting Taehyung's back and then tickling him.

After a quick chat about life, the boys separated and went on their way to their respective classes based on their courses. On the other hand, Taehyung was looking forward to class.

'Maybe I'll sit with Kookie and mess around, eh? Hehe, we're both aiming for computer engineering! If we weren't studying the same course, we wouldn't be able to meet up very often. But then again, phones are useful!' He smiled to himself as he entered class. He pushed open the door to his class, and the sudden chattering and voices of the students stung Taehyung's ears.

The weekend was such a roller-coaster; entering class somehow shocked him. His curious eyes spotted for a special someone. And there he was, there they were. Jungkook was sitting and talking to Yugyeom. He walked over to them.

"Hi Jungkook, and Yugyeom." He simply greeted, causing the younger two to look at him.

"Hi, Taehyung-hyung!", Yugyeom flashed a smile.

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook, who was just staring at him with shining eyes.

'I bet he's dreaming... Oh gosh, he looks so beautiful! , I'm crossing my limits. I've fallen deep, wonder why it took me ages to realise that…'

Taehyung cleared his throat, shaking off the thought, "Jungkookie?"

Jungkook flinched for a second, then gulped. "Good morning, h-hyung." He looked away.

Taehyung chuckled, "What's wrong, Kook? You look surprised?"

'Hell yeah, I'm surprised as ! Oh my God! I-I still remember the kiss, oh my God. Help me... I wanna kiss him again, ! My crush is standing right in front of-' Jungkook gasped heavily as he realised that Taehyung was sitting beside him, with Yugyeom beside Taehyung.

"Mm-hmm, you better man up because if you weaken now, you don't know what's coming up next.", Taehyung said and then whispered into Jungkook's ear: "There's gonna be a whole lot of blushing soon, bunny. Control it, okay?" He straightened up again and started to talk to Yugyeom instead.

On the other hand, Jungkook was frozen in place. Who knew that Kim Taehyung would have this seductive and romantic side too?

Jungkook gulped for the nth time that day, but he had to calm down as the professor walked into the class and started off with a presentation. Taehyung didn't have the chance to mess around and joke around with Jungkook, since there was a test and everyone was focused. The first two classes went by normal – ordinary everyday classes. And finally, it was the general break for all the students.

Taehyung hurried towards where Jungkook was standing. "I see you're really interested in the charity event, huh?", Taehyung asked as he approached Jungkook, standing beside him, staring at the message board just like Jungkook.

The staff of the campus pinned important notices and forms, as well as the upcoming charity collection dates, on the board – on that date, some of the money would be collected from the part-time jobs and given for donation.

Jungkook averted his gaze from the board and jumped back as he realised that it was Taehyung. "H-Hyung!", he gulped hard, a little surprised.

Taehyung sighed, "Jungkook-ah, if you keep on acting so shy and so introverted, I'm gonna break up with you! And it hasn't even been twenty-four hours since the kiss, so this is definitely gonna be a record!"

Jungkook looked away, "S-Sorry, i-it's just that..."

"This is just all of a sudden?", Taehyung continued for him.

Jungkook looked at him immediately, "Y-Yeah... S-Sorry hyung... I-I'll try not to repeat it again-"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer, whispering to him. "Look, if you don't man up and talk to me confidently, I'm not gonna take you out on a date, is that clear?"

Jungkook nodded and blushed. He felt rather awful – he was a nineteen-year-old blushing in front of many people.

"Good, now let's go and join the others for lunch.", Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand and running across the hallway, receiving glances and coos from the students, little cheers and claps, and comments they tried to ignore.

They entered the cafeteria and looked for the others. "Hyung, is it okay if I sit with you for a while and then go sit with Yugyeom?", Jungkook asked, slightly nervous.

"Wait, where is Yug? Let him join us! It'll be fun, and that kiddo is adorable!", Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook agreed and texted Yugyeom to meet them near the cafeteria’s entrance. Within five minutes, Yugyeom came running towards them.

The three of them finally took their trays of food and surprised the others. "Hey guys!", Taehyung exclaimed.

Seokjin almost fell of his chair while Jimin laughed out loudly. They sat at the table with the others.

"Before we begin, meet Yugyeom! He's Jungkook's bestie!", Taehyung introduced Yugyeom to the others.

"Hello!", Yugyeom smiled and waved his little hand, and the others welcomed him to the group.

They were all about to start eating, but that was when Jimin popped up a question, "Don't you have something to share, TaeTae?"

Taehyung almost dropped his chopsticks. "Oh... R-Right... Hehe... I almost f-forgot...", he responded with a sarcastic yet defeated voice.

"Umm, what's going on?", Jungkook and Yugyeom asked in sync.

Taehyung sighed, ignoring their question and just finishing off with the story of how it happened, and why he said he was busy yesterday. Throughout the entire story, everyone was just silently eating and listening, no comments and no reactions, a few nods once in a while.

"And that's basically what happened... Happy, now?", Taehyung stuffed his mouth with meat. As he finished, he quickly looked at everyone.

Jimin was just eating, Yoongi yawned, Hoseok was sipping on his juice, Seokjin was also eating, Namjoon was wiping his mouth, Yugyeom was just looking adorable and cute with chubby cheeks and a mouth full of food, while Jungkook was staring at his food blushing madly. There was silence for a moment, each of the boys minding their own business, until Seokjin blurted out, "Your story is quite a fairy tale... Aish, love is in the air!"

"The smell of the food is in the air...", Yoongi said along with a sigh.

Taehyung giggled, "Yoongi-hyung, the world needs more people like you. Your dead sense of humour is just hilarious!"

"So, Taehyung-ah... Where are you taking your boyfriend on your first date, hmm?", Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

Taehyung gasped, "What?!? We are not going on a date, what the heck?!?"

"You said if I don't talk confidently, you won't take me out on a date... So there is a date...", Jungkook said, recalling what happened near the message board.

Taehyung whined, "Did you have to bring that up?!? Ugh!" He pouted and said to himself, 'Now, thanks to you, Kookie, they're gonna tease me on daily basis! And I can't even stop them because it's me against five erted idiots! Oh my God, I'm doomed!'

"Ah, see? You just lied to your best friend! I'm upset now, and your punishment is to kiss Jungkookie!", Jimin playfully said, with a childish voice.

Taehyung gasped again, "Excuse me?!? Are you nuts?!? Hell no! Please act your age, Chim!" He huffed and continued eating.

"Yah, Jimin-ah! Don't say that! He needs privacy! I'm sure he'll kiss him when they're all by themselves...", Yoongi trailed off, secretly glancing at everyone.

Taehyung's cheeks blushed a faint red, and he clenched his fists.

"Yup! Exactly! Maybe they're just pretending to act innocent in front of us. Maybe they go over the line when they're alone...", Hoseok added, earning chuckles and whistles from Seokin and Namjoon.

And that triggered Taehyung, he was a blushing mess! His cheeks were as red as a tomato, and his knuckles turned white as he clenched his fists even tighter. Jungkook sent a look at Yugyeom, signalling him to ignore the situation. And so, Yugyeom just continued eating as he put on his earphones, distracting himself from the awkward situation.

Jungkook sighed and said to himself, 'So... Tae-hyung is confident and tricky when it comes to teasing me... But... When the others , he also blushes and fidgets like how I do... So, maybe he's not really a tough guy... There's two sides of him, a brave and rather arrogant side, and an embarrassed and flushed side... I'd say that’s quite cute!' He smiled to himself and then put it away as soon as Seokjin's words hit his ears.

"Oh! What if Jungkook becomes more dominant as time passes by? How will our baby TaeTae look in the face of such sheer power?" The aforementioned laughed and clapped his hands.

Jungkook could sense Taehyung losing it already. Poor Taehyung, he was blushing madly, and he looked angry but helpless too. He looked like he was being restrained to the chair, not able to do anything to stop the others from continuing. Jungkook sighed, deciding to settle things down.

"Guys, stop it. Please. You can see that Tae-hyung is not happy with it, and he's definitely not enjoying it. So, why? J-Just l-leave us- I mean- Well, leave him alone?" Jungkook's request surprisingly caught everyone's attention.

"Hmm, you're right. Okay, sorry." Namjoon tapped his fingers on the table and said, looking at his watch. "So, it's almost time for our next classes..." He said, getting up and walking over to keep back the empty tray.

"Yugyeom-ah, don't you have a test or something? If you want to go, you can.", Jungkook said, poking his food with his chopsticks, not in the mood to eat.

Yugyeom sighed, "Alright, got it. You two need some privacy, umm... I'll be going now. Bye!", he stood up and ran off with his tray, leaving a confused Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Privacy? What? Your friend's pretty weird..." Taehyung remarked.

"As if your friends aren't! They were teasing you to death, you should be thanking me for saving you!" Jungkook unknowingly raised his voice. He gasped at the sudden realisation. "I-I mean... S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say that... Umm...", Jungkook hesitated.

On the other hand, Taehyung was done with his food. "If you apologise unnecessarily one more time, I swear I will- Ugh, never mind... Besides, it's true... My friends are quite peculiar, but that's just what friends are for!" He stood up with his tray, "Well, I'll be going to class a little early. See you in five minutes o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter