#10C and #5E

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stepped into the elevator, ready to pick up Jungkook, who lived on the tenth floor.

"Ow... I'm hungry..." Taehyung's stomach growled, and he whined softly. As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, he gasped. "I don't know his flat! Holy !" He realised, and bit his tongue with distress.

He walked up to a woman in the corridor, "Excuse me, ma'am. Umm, do you happen to know which flat Jeon Jungkook lives in?"

The woman turned around. She was probably in her thirties, seemed kind and nice. "Jeon Jungkook? Ah yes, that young boy... Isn't he a lovely boy? Helpful and generous, willing to take on any responsibility... Hmm, if I can recall... His flat is right there!” She exclaimed.

Taehyung thanked her, although he only paid attention to the last part. He hurried towards the door that had a nameplate attached with the label, ‘#10C’

He rang the doorbell. He heard no reply, so he tried again. "The heck?" Taehyung tried once again, and knocked as well. He was about to ring the doorbell again, but was interrupted by a phone call. "Hello? Namjoon-hyung?"

"Yo, Tae! What's taking you so long? Everyone's here already!" The voice from the other line said.

"I'll be there, soon! I just need to get Jungkook, but he isn’t even opening the door!"

"Jungkook? He's already here! What are you talking about? Didn't Jinnie call you and tell you?"

"What?!? No, he didn't! Why the am I wasting my time then?!? Oh, God! Aish, I'm coming! And I'm gonna give Jin-hyung a piece of my mind!"

"Umm, just a reminder... The sleepover is at Jinnie’s house, and he's the one who prepared all the delightful food, so I don't think arguing with him will let you taste those dishes... Hehe..." Namjoon protected his boyfriend, while saving Taehyung's stomach too.

"Ugh, you're right... Anyways, I'm on my way! Bye!" Taehyung ended the call and let out a sigh. "I'm so hungry!" He ran to the elevator and went down to the lobby, ready to take a cab and go to his destination.

After about thirty minutes, Taehyung got out of the cab and paid the driver, watching the car zoom off. "Oh crap... It’s already eight… Damn, okay! Looks like I will be the one who will be scolded..."

He entered the building, and went straight to the fifth floor. "Okay, where is- Oh, yes! Found it!", he smiled as he rang the doorbell.

"Yah, hyung! You look great-" Taehyung expected Seokjin to open the door, but Jungkook was the one in front of him. "Ju-Jungkook?" He gulped.

"Hyung, you're here." Jungkook smiled and stepped aside, gesturing Taehyung to come in. The older smiled back, and entered the flat, gasping at the sight.

"W-Whoa! This looks amazing!", he exclaimed.

The house was filled with toys and cushions as if they were children. The whole room looked very colourful.

"Yah, you made it! Finally!" Jimin jumped out of nowhere.

"I know, right?!? We were decorating until you came! I'm so happy with how it turned out!", Hoseok added.

As Taehyung kept his backpack beside the coffee table, the three oldest walked up to him, one of them with an apologetic expression, one with an enthusiastic face, and the other just blank.

"TaeTae! I am so sorry! I was supposed to call and let you know that Jimin called Jungkook and told him to come here! Aish, are you angry at me? I'll let you eat an extra serving!" Seokjin began with his explanation.

"Wait, Chim called Jungkook?" Taehyung was slightly triggered by that, and he didn't know why.

"Jungkookie called me once, to inform us about your discharge in the hospital. So, I saved his contact. And I told him about the sleepover! I-I didn't know that Jin-hyung told you to get him..." Jimin replied.

Understanding the situation, Jungkook stepped forward and said, "H-Hyung, I'm sorry. I-I should've texted you or called you, to let you know that Jimin-hyung already told me. I didn't know Jin-hyung would forget, so..."

"Okay, okay. I don't care anymore. I'm here to have fun! Not to hear excuses and all..." Taehyung ended the topic.

Yoongi yawned, "I'm tired..."

"Oh, come on!" They all yelled together, which caused Yoongi to jump back.

"! I was joking! You guys are so extra!", he replied aggressively.

"You’re right at that! Anyways, we'll have dinner right away! So, wash your hands, and get ready to fill your tummies with yummies." Seokjin clapped as he announced away.

"That sounded..." Namjoon tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter