Our Kim Taehyung

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook kneeled down beside Taehyung's bed, just staring at the older with deep concern. "I-I'm sorry, hyung... I shouldn't have come to Seoul, none of this would have happened... And, what if I love you? You don't have to love me back if you don't want to, hyung... I-I just hoped for a better bond, nothing more. H-Hyung, I am so sorry. I'm really sorry. I-I came to Seoul because I missed you, I missed everyone, I missed those good times. I wanted to relive those memories, hyung. But I made the wrong decision. Coming back to Seoul only created problems for you, and I am really very sorry. I can leave right now, and stay away from you, for your protection and safety, hyu-"

"Jungkook, are you out of your mind? Leaving the university in Busan and attending the one in Seoul, in the middle of the semester, it was difficult, wasn't it? Your parents were obviously pissed off and disappointed, you must have worked hard! And now you wanna go back to Busan? W-What about Yugyeom? He ing came to Seoul to be with you, he's your best friend! You cannot just go back, not now. You have the rights to live here, and you've put in the efforts to do so." Namjoon pointed out, his voice steady and relaxed, but with hints of anger.

"B-But I want hyung to be happy! If I'm here, he will never be able to live the way he wants to! Remember when he always used to say that life would be better without me? I want Tae-hyung's life to be better, to be fun and cool! And if that means I have to go away, then I will! I want his future to be acknowledgeable! So-" Jungkook stood up immediately, trying to explain.

"Stop. Just stop it. I'm sick of this, sick of this nonsense! It's not your fault, Jungkook. We all are to be blamed. We wanted Taehyung to work things out with you, because we wanted you both to have a better connection. Rivalry is not what we wanted. We wanted friendship, love, kindness and generosity. So, we told Tae to rebuild the connection, and none of us had the slight thought of Tae ending up in the hospital. We didn't know it would be this difficult, we really didn't! It's all our fault, not only yours, Jungkook. So, please stop saying that you are the reason for all of this. P-Please..." Jimin shared whatever was in his head. He sounded upset, but his voice was still soft, like a whisper to the ears. He walked towards his best friend, who was sleeping soundly under the white, plain bedsheets.

"Plus... T-This is Taehyungie. Our Kim Taehyung, who we all know as a very bright, cheerful and ecstatic weirdo...", Jimin softly chuckled, smiling at the boy in the bed.

Hoseok smiled wide, his hands clapping silently. "Yes! He's our TaeTae! And you know what he'd say if we apologise to him and tell him that it's our fault?" He asked, grinning and feeling happy all of a sudden.

"He'd probably be like... 'It's not your fault. It's my fault because I was so easily convinced. You guys don't have to be sorry, it ain't your fault. It's my fault for listening, for being too weak and easily persuadable!'. I mean, that's who Tae is!" Namjoon joked around, his arms folded, and a grin plastered on his face.

"Wait, what? Persuadable? Is that a word?", Hoseok looked so confused, despite the fact that this was not really important.

"Yup. It is a word. Hobi, you're a university student! How the heck don't you know this word?!?", Seokjin answered for his boyfriend, Namjoon. Everyone laughed, but Jungkook didn't even smile.

"Why the heck are you still upset, man?", Yoongi glared at the younger from afar.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, then looked at Taehyung, and then at the floor. His eyes were glued to the floor, his hands fidgeting around, nervous, worried, scared.

"Umm, hello? I was talking to you?", Yoongi frowned at the younger.

Hoseok coughed and whispered, "Yoongs, you asked him something.”

Yoongi tilted his heard and struck a fierce gaze at Hoseok, "Don't correct me sweetheart, or else you'll never get what you want." He winked, and Hoseok pouted, stepping back a little.

But Jungkook didn't say a word.

"Okay, speak up.", Seokjin tapped his feet impatiently. "We are here to see Tae, so please hurry up and say what you have to, Jungkook. Quick!" He added, and Jungkook flinched as he heard the nickname.

He didn't know why it hurt so much, he felt like it was a crime to hear his name.

"Jungkook, if it's because I yelled at you... Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, okay?", Jimin said. He cleared his throat, and continued, "Okay, so let's just say our wishes and words to our TaeTae, and then we can let the doctor release him. And then we'll take him home, and make sure to take care of our boy with our lives!" The others nodded, and Jungkook knew that they would take turns. So, the young boy took a few steps back, giving them space.

Jimin started off, silently staring at Taehyung, smiling, and trying his best to not hug his best friend. "Taehyungie, I promise. I cross my useless heart, and I swear upon everything, I will keep you healthy and safe, I'll support and help you in every way possible and-"

Yoongi pulled Jimin aside and laughed. He then said, "Ah, it's Kim Taehyung! The boy with the voice as deep as the ing Pacific Ocean! The boy who plays games all the time, the boy who is a born actor, yet you chose to studying computer engineering. Anyways, Taehyung... You know you're amazing, right? And you don't deserve this cruel world. If I could send you back to your planet, I would, for your welfare. But you're stuck with us, and the least we can do is to protect you from any disaster, right?" Yoongi bent down and softly whispered, "I'll take care of you, I promise, Tae."

"We heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter