Egg Whites

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung buttoned up his shirt and looked at the mirror one last time. "Okay, I'm ready- Oh, ! Jimin!" He almost screamed as he grabbed his phone from his bed, "Yah! What the heck, man?!?" He whined, seeing no recent messages as he unlocked his phone.

"When I need you the most, you're not gonna reply! That is just wrong and rude! Yah, Jimin-ah! Where the are you?!?" He walked in circles, worrying every passing second.

"Oh my God. I'm already late. How long should I wait? Jimin! I hate you- , no!" Taehyung gasped. How would he get new messages from Jimin, if he didn't even send the message?

"No, no, no! ! No! How the- God, just kill me!" He slapped himself for being a fool.

Poor Taehyung, he didn't tap the 'send' button after he typed the whole message! All those words and explanation for nothing.

"Why? Why am I such a fool? Why can't I do things right?!? Now, what do I do?!? Do I have to type the whole ing message all over again?!?" He pouted, and took a seat at the edge of his bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaeTae: JIMIN R U THERE?

TaeTae: WHERE R U AND WHAT R U DOING? CAN YOU HELP ME PLS? JUST ING REPLY PLS!

TaeTae: FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHERE R U?!? WHAT R U DOING?!?

ChimChim: OMG, JUST SHUSH PLS. IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SHOWING A NEW DANCE STEP, CUZ HOBI HYUNG IS IN THE WASHROOM. SO IF U COULD JUST SHUT THE F UP FOR ONCE, THINGS WOULD GO SMOOTH. I HAVE TO ING SHOW THE STEPS FOR THE DANCE, AND RUN TO THE OTHER ROOM TO VOCALISE WITH THE STUDENTS TOO. IM ING BUSY, TAE.

TaeTae: Wow.

TaeTae: BUT THIS IS ABOUT JUNGKOOK. ITS IMPORTANT.

ChimChim: Tae, just pretend I died. Okay? Just pretend I’m not available at the moment, and do it on ur own. Find a solution on ur own, pls. I wish u good luck, and I’m sure things will go well. Pls, I’m busy. I really am. If I can do well at work today, imma get some extra money. So pls, I need to focus.

TaeTae: WHY THE SHOULD I PRETEND THAT MY BFF IS DEAD?!?

ChimChim: IM NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. BYE PLS.

TaeTae: DO U HAVE AT LEAST 2 MINUTES?!? PLEASE!

ChimChim: WHY THE DIDNT U TEXT ME EARLIER?!?

TaeTae: I ING FORGOT TO PRESS THE 'SEND' BUTTON. SO YEAH! THATS WHY!

ChimChim: Well, aren't u just a smart and careful person?

TaeTae: IM NOT JOKING. I SWEAR. I ING SLAPPED MYSELF FOR BEING SO CARELESS! OKAY?

ChimChim: . Damn. .

TaeTae: ????

ChimChim: Mrs. Hong is here. I’m sorry, bro. But bye. Best of luck. I know u will do fine.

TaeTae: IF U DIDNT ING ASK ME WHY I DIDNT TEXT U EARLIER, I COULD’VE GOTTEN TO THE POINT.

TaeTae: Wow, when u said ur gone, u really r gone. Damn, son. No use of texting u. Lost five more minutes. Bye, now... :( U R SO USELESS THESE DAYS JIMIN, haha im joking still love you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung sighed, keeping his phone in his pocket and leaving the flat to go for work. ", what should I say when Mr. Woo asks me why I'm late?!? Ah, life is cruel..." Taehyung whined again.

He went towards the elevator. His jaws dropped at the sight of people crowding over there. "Why the are there so many people?!? You know what? I have no choice! I have to use the stairs! And Mr. Woo will not fight on this, because I have proof!" He quickly snapped a few photos of the people waiting in front of the elevators.

Then he ran to the stairs, making his way down to the lobby. He rushed out of the staircase and headed over to the cafe. "I'm here! I-I'm h-here... M-Mr. Woo! I- Y-You need to s-see this...", Taehyung breathed heavily, obviously tired and exhausted.

He showed the pictures to Mr. Woo, who simply nodded and asked, "Well, I understand that you had to use the stairs... But may I know the reason why you left your house late today? I mean, you could've used the stairs earlier, right?" Mr. Woo tapped his feet continuously, and folded his arms.

Taehyung knew that the man in front of him was much angrier today.

"He's sick. So, he needed his time. Sir, I've got everything covered. It's not like his delay led to a big problem. The customers are still here, everything's fine. I don't think hyung needs to be yelled at. Instead, maybe he should just get ready and start working. I'm sorry to interrupt, but that's all I have to say." A voice said.

Taehyung leaned to his side, and realised that the voice belonged to Jungkook. 'Oh, damn, thanks...' Taehyung breathed out with relief.

"Very well, then. Kim Taehyung? Get to work already. I'll keep an eye on you." Mr. Woo glared at Taehyung, before going to the kitchen to make brewed coffee for the specific customers.

Taehyung sighed, wiping off the sweat on his forehead with the napkin handed to him. "Thanks! Being sweaty is totally irritating!", he said as he thanked the person who handed him the napkin.

Taehyung lifted his head and saw Jungkook. '. It was him. He ing saved me from being scolded at by Mr. Woo. He freaking helped me. , what should I do?' He thought, not quite sure of what to do next.

"It is irritating, sometimes. Other times, I just like to think of it in a different way. All the blood, sweat and tears that you shed, are mainly because of your hardworking efforts! If I keep repeating that to myself, I don't feel very unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter