Who Starts?

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally lunchtime after continuous classes, and Taehyung felt a lot better, knowing that he won't have to see Jungkook now.

"Crap! I can't sit with my hyung-deul! Ah, who do I sit with?!?" Taehyung scanned the room from a corner, the tray on his hand slightly trembling. His eyes stopped roaming around the room once he saw his friends sitting and laughing together.

Taehyung sighed and looked away, now seeing Jungkook sitting alone. He kept his gaze fixed on Jungkook, just to observe what he does. And Taehyung noticed the expression on Jungkook's face, still upset and worried.

"What's his problem?", Taehyung wondered what was wrong with Jungkook. "Nope! I shouldn't be thinking about what's worrying him. I shouldn't care why a looks even more like a with that ugly facial expression- , who's texting me now?" Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChimChim: Taehyungie

TaeTae: I thought u weren’t supposed to talk with me?

ChimChim: I know I know...... BUT THATS WHY IM PMing U

TaeTae: What do u wantttt

ChimChim: Look, im gonna be honest, ok? Just hear me out

TaeTae: Where r u? Ur not with the others at the table?

ChimChim: I KNOW THAT. IF I WAS WITH THEM, THEY WOULD STOP ME FROM TALKING TO U. IM IN THE ING WASHROOM.

TaeTae: Oh ok, so whatcha wanna say?

ChimChim: No one is ACTUALLY happy in the group, ok? They r just faking their laughs cuz we don’t want anyone gossiping about us, like oh they r so quiet oh where is Tae? and all of that. Especially me, IM HEARTBROKEN. I NEED U IN THE GROUP. UR MY BFF

TaeTae: Thats sweet thx. But u guys should just carry on without me since im never gonna solve the issue.

ChimChim: Yh, about that........ See, if u find Jungkook, u might see him sitting all by himself. I want u to go and talk to him. We tried talking to him, but he said he was busy and just hurried away. I’m guessing he's afraid of the HUGE text he sent u? Since u didn’t reply? Since he knows u truly hate him? Idk, just go and talk to him. This may be a good start, to solve the issue. And the sooner the issue is solved, the faster u two can join the group.

TaeTae: NO WAY. IM NOT GONNA SIT WITH A FOR LUNCH.

ChimChim: Do u want to be back in the group? I mean, look at me! I’m lying to my friends, just so I can help u. Even tho im not supposed to help u, i am helping u. The least u can do for me, is to talk to Jungkook. Please, Tae.

TaeTae: U broke the rules of the DONT TALK TO TAEHYUNG TILL THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED game just for me...? :(

ChimChim: Yes, yes of course. ur my bff, whatcha expect? :)

TaeTae: Thx, I’ll think about it. Bye for now. And get out of the washroom pls. The others will find it weird when they see a boy typing like maniac in front of the mirror.

ChimChim: How do u know im in front of the mirror?

TaeTae: Cuz i know u like to compliment urself and brag about ur looks :)

ChimChim: ...... bye ......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter