Chapter 2

The twisted kind of love

The car droved off at high speed as Jiyong wasn't speaking at all, "why did you need me to bring along my passport?" She asked out; carefully, not trying to offend him. "We will be heading over to Boracay tonight. I need you to be by my side for the next 1 week or so." Jiyong said it so casually as if it doesn't matter that they are strangers who only know each other for 1 day. 

"You mention before that you were looking for a job so it means that you don't have a job now and it wouldn't affect anything if you fly with me," Jiyong said as she steals glances at him. "Y-yes." that's all she could say as it falls back to silence. 

It took him about an hour or so to reach the airport and as he parks his car in the carpark, he pulled onto her arm; as if stopping her to get down from his car. He handed her a mask, sunglass, and cap, "I'm sure you wouldn't want to get caught going out with me." He was sincere as she nodded her head and put on whatever that was given to her.

"I just realize. I didn't bring any clothes." She said while putting on the sunglass in his car as Jiyong took out his wallet and handed her a black credit card, "Use it, go shop around the airport to get clothes. I will see you in the lounge." Jiyong said as she nodded her head and just as she was about to leave his car, Jiyong handed her the air ticket and the moment she opens up the door his last sentence caused her to look back at him, "Don't run away from me, please. I really need someone to be there for me." His voice was soft, gentle. 

"You have my assurance. I will be back." Haera's voice was assuring as he nodded his head and the doors are closed up, leaving him alone in his car. It took her a little while as she brought only one set of clothes, one piece of dress and that's all. She walked back into the VIP lounge and Jiyong is sitting down there and their eyes met the very moment she entered. "Thank you," that was all Jiyong said as she took the seat beside him, "I'm sorry for using up your money.-"

"I was the one who asked you out without informing you beforehand. I should be paying for all your expenses." Jiyong said as she smiled out for the first time as it was time for them to board the plane. Her seat was just beside Jiyong as she took the window seat while Jiyong sat down beside her, "I was going to take the window seat." Jiyong laughed out while she stood up from the seat, "I'm just kidding. Sit down." Jiyong pulled her arms and now she sits down. 

"How long are we going to be in Boracay?" Haera asked out as their eyes met again, "About a week. I really need my break." Jiyong emphasized his break as she looked at him while their eyes were glued to each other, "You did well. You deserve your break." She smiled at him and then looked out at the window as it fell into full silence.

**

Hours passed and they finally landed in Boracay, it was night time. The sea breeze was cooling as they were been driven to their villa of their own, a room each for their own. The villa was breathtaking, it has a private pool, BBQ and it was facing the seafront. "This is so beautiful." She smiled as she looked at the sea while Jiyong took off his sunglasses, cap and looked at her.

"I brought my ex-girlfriend here, proposed to her and guess what, in the same night she rejected my proposal," Jiyong said it while he took off his jacket as her eyes were still glued to him. "Kiko Mizuhara?" She asked out and she was now sitting down on the edge of the pool while Jiyong was holding onto a wine glass and sit down on the chair that was facing the pool.

"So you know about me." Jiyong looked at her and she nodded her head, "I might not mention it on our first day, but I know you well." she continues while she kicked her legs under the pool causing the water to splash. "Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon. World recognized fashion star." She continues to speak up but never looking at his eyes yet he was glued to her. 

"Yeah, the woman I proposed was Kiko Mizuhara." He admitted to her in an instant, "You guys looked really good together, I was rooting for you guys." She was being honest as he laughed out, "But the majority don't. Kiko was too wild, too much for everyone to handle." Jiyong confessed as she got up from the pool as she walked towards him and sat down on the chair beside him. 

"Share with me, tell me more. Pour out whatever unhappiness you have and go back to Seoul happily." Haera said as she faces the dark night with the cooling sea breeze blowing towards her face. "I loved Kiko so damn much but sadly G-Dragon was a burden to her. I wasn't able to be there for her the whole time, I was on a paid scheduled. I was to damage to even be there for her." Jiyong broke into tears in front of her for the first time.

He used his hands to cover his eyes; as if hiding his tears, "Get her back." was the only thing she said as she looked at him, "She has someone else now." He responded to her as he cried even harder. His body was trembling due to the tears as she stood up from her seat and walked towards him and sit down beside him and now they were inches apart.

Her hands held onto him causing him to look at her, "If she has someone else now, it means she has moved on so it is your turn. Let her go, let your love go and move on. You will find someone who will really be there for you, no matter where or when." Her voice was assuring, comforting and as he wiped off his tears, her beautiful face formed a smile and held onto his hands and pulled him away from the chair and pulled him into the pool as they both fell into the pool, drenched.

"What are you doing!" Jiyong screamed out as his hands brushed through his wet hair, "You brought me to such a beautiful place and the only thing I can repay you is by making you happy for this one week. It's my job after all." She smiled and they were both getting comfortable with each other. It felt like they had been friends for years.

"Aren't you afraid I would do anything to you?" Jiyong asked out as he placed his hands on the pool table while looking at her as she tied up her hair in the pool, 'I am sure you won't. I trust you." She smiled at him and this time he pulled her towards him, "Don't be too sure." Jiyong laughed out as his hands brushed through her cheeks. "Come on, get out of the pool. Let's have dinner. I wouldn't want to starve you to death." and they both laughed at his joke.

**

He was actually BBQ-ing for her in the villa as she continues to eat all the food, "Call me oppa." Jiyong said as he placed a meat on her plate and she chocked on it, "what?" She looked at him and he laughed, "Call me oppa. I'm older than you." He repeated and she refused, "No way-"

"Seems like you prefer to call me daddy huh." He joked with her as he smirked at her and they both laughed at him.

"Oppa. I prefer that over... d-daddy." She responded shyly and he laughed at her little actions. How beautiful he thought to himself. The night was still young as they are playing around with each other, playing chess and she learns how to drink wine for the first time. As times goes by, it was already 2 am before they knew it. Haera was dead drunk as her alcohol level isn't good and Jiyong has been training her on how to drink well.

"Haera. Another glass-" Jiyong asked out but it was silent and when he turned around to look at her she was already asleep on the desk with her cheeks all red, "Haera?" Jiyong gently woke her up by pushing her shoulders but she was not moving an inch, she was asleep. "Haera." Jiyong called out to her again as he gently creases her back, trying to wake her up but she was too drunk. 

Jiyong stared at her for a little while and his hands moved towards her waist and carried her up in a bridal style while her head is leaning against his arms, he walked towards her room and placed on her the bed as he gently her hair. "With this amount of alcohol level... you should really never drink with anyone." and he gently pulled up the blanket for her, tucking her in. 

**

"My head hurts." She winced as she sat up in her bed and Jiyong was sitting in her room on the mini sofa as he held onto a hangover drink, "I told you to drink slowly-" Jiyong said as he walked over to her.

"I remember you forcing me to drink as much as I could alright." She complained as she took the hangover drink from him, "Drink this and rest a little. Today we are going diving and parasailing." Jiyong said as his hands ruffled her hair and she looked at his eyes, her heart skipped a beat. She nodded her head as Jiyong left the room while she saw a bunch of clothes on the sofa, summer dresses for her.

**

"This is so beautiful!" She shouted out as she ran across the beach as Jiyong watched her, just like Kiko, "Thank you Kwon Jiyong." She shouted out as she ran far away from him as she waved her hands in the wind, feeling the cold breeze. "Yah! Come back here, we are supposed to be doing our parasailing now. Don't you dash too far away." Jiyong shouted as she skipped her way back to him and the coach was already there waiting for them.

"Hello, Jiyong. Would this be a solo parasailing or a couple parasailing?" The coach asked out as he gave Jiyong a hug and she stood beside him, "Solo will-" Jiyong saw Haera's expression, she was afraid, "I will give it a miss. You can do it yourself." Haera forced a smile, standing away from Jiyong yet he pulled her nearer towards him, "Let's do the couple parasailing. I will be beside you, don't be scared." Jiyong reassured her.

"No-"

"I will be beside you for the parasailing, I won't leave. Don't be scared. It is fun. You should try." Jiyong didn't even bother to hear her answer as he pulled her towards the boat and they were preparing for the safety. "No please. Jiyong-"

"Oppa." Jiyong pulled her ear; for not calling him oppa.

"I am scared of heights. No please." She was almost begging, her legs were turning jelly. "Trust me." Jiyong held onto her hands tightly, squeezing it a little. "In life, we need to try things that we are scared off. That's how we should live our life." Jiyong smiled brightly at her -how cute, she thought to herself. She no longer resisted his request and this time they were both strapped side by side and her hands were holding tightly onto the ropes. 

They were preparing to take off as she was closing her eyes and her hands were grabbing the ropes so tightly that it was hurting her palms a little. As they take off, she was screaming at the top of her lungs but the cool breeze was somehow calming her down. "Open up your eyes. Take a look at the sea." Jiyong shouted beside her as she forced her eyes to take a look.

"Wow." That's the only word that she could say but her hands were still grabbing tightly and Jiyong spotted it and he immediately held onto her hands tightly, fingers crossing onto hers. "Relax. I'm here. Nothing will happen." Jiyong assured her again and she was getting a little comfortable at this view, at this height and what makes this more beautiful is the man beside her, Kwon Jiyong.

"Thank you, Kwon Jiyong! For everything today." Haera shouted out across the sea as the wind was blowing towards her face while her hands were still intertwining with Jiyong. "Thank you for signing the contract with me" Jiyong whispered; wishing that she wouldn't catch it but she did and instantly Jiyong shouted back, "It's my pleasure." and she just acted as if she didn't hear any of it.

**

They were now having dinner together and the 5th day was gone in a flash, "I really wish today would last forever." Haera said as they were now in the mist of the beach with a candlelit dinner and they were all dressed up. He was dressed up in a suit and she was dressed up in an ombre dress. "Instead of wishing it would last forever, capture this moment with your eyes." Jiyong smiled at her as the sea waves were creating a beautiful sound. 

"Tomorrow morning we would be heading back to Seoul and I will be away for weeks but I will still send in my payment to you," Jiyong assured her and now she was just keeping quiet. This whole 5 days with Jiyong was a whole new experience, she was exposed to a world that she never knew existed. Jiyong was sweeping her off and he, himself was feeling something different but both of them felt like it was a beneficial way of use.

Jiyong stood up from his seat and walked over to Haera, offering his hand to her "May I get this dance from you?" Jiyong asked and she placed her hands on his and they were now starting this romantic dance in the mist of the beach and as if they were a couple. His hands were wrapped around her waist as he snapped his fingers; as if signaling something.

Out of sudden, there were fireworks as she got out of Jiyong's grip and looked at the fireworks which formed the words of "Thank you Haera." and she almost broke into tears looking at this beautiful fireworks. She looked back at Jiyong with a beautiful smile as he held onto her cheeks, "Whatever happens here shall stay. When we are back in Seoul, we are back to normal." Jiyong looked serious into her eyes as she nodded her head, feeling scared with his tone.

"Just here in Boracay. Just me and you. But our feelings are not real, remember that." Jiyong reminded her and she nodded her head, but are the feelings really a lie? Jiyong brushed her hair and pulled her face closer towards his, "None of this is real. None. I paid you to be here and we are both in use of each other." Jiyong said and this time her heart was feeling uneasy, why?

"I get it." Haera was getting a little uneasy, a little unhappy as she looked away from Jiyong, yet his hands cupped onto her face and forced her to look at him, "Haera. Just tonight." Jiyong said it as he kissed her lips and she responded to that kiss as his hands were her back in this mist of the fireworks. It was passionate but none of it was real. Jiyong broke the kiss and her eyes were shut close. 

"Haera. Forget everything tonight. I just needed an escape and you were one. I will pay you more for tonight." Jiyong her hair and walked away from her leaving her standing there, looking at him. For once, out of this whole thing, she wanted to walk away from him. She felt like an for once. She felt like she was really selling her body off for the first time. She felt like she wasn't respected and worst still, she believes that those 5 days was a lie. None of his kindness was real.