Birth of an Heir

The Lost Heir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a dark and stormy night, the palace was in chaos. “Find her!” yelled a guard, “The Queen will have our heads if we don’t find her!” Six pair of feet ran around the palace courtyard, looking high and low for Mistress 9.

Outside the palace walls, Mistress 9 was running into the forest. As she huffed and puffed, she held her stomach. ‘Don’t worry, they won’t get you’ Jennie thought. She arrived at a cabin, as she was drenched in sweat and rain; she quickly knocked on the door. An elderly woman opened the door, “Jennie?” the woman said with widen eyes. “Yes, it’s me. Can I come in?” “Of course sweetheart, why are you drenched?” the woman said while opening the door wider for Jennie to come in. “I ran here.” Jennie said as she walked in and sat on a chair. “Ran?!” the woman shrieked. “Yes, they were after me, I didn’t know where else to go.” Jennie replied immediately. The woman closed the door. “Ah….” Jennie said, holding her stomach. The woman quickly led Jennie onto the bed. “I…think... it’s time.” Jennie stuttered out in pain. “My god.” The woman said as she ran around the room preparing for the birth of the child.

Few hours of immense pain later…

A baby’s loud crying could be heard around the room. “It’s a girl” the woman said, holding an infant in her arms. “Can I hold her?” Jennie said reaching for the baby. The woman smiled and handed the infant to Jennie. As Jennie cradled the child, she said, “Ginny. Her name is Ginny.” “Ginny, my grandchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter