oneandlast

DARK & BRIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in front of the door of my cousin's house. It was a old house, or more like a museum. Or should I say my boyfriend. I rang the bell. He opened the door with a great greeting: "Hi babe! You're late!" And he smiled. I give a peek on his lips: "Yeah sorry! My mom was nagging at me!" I said. "Oh, OK ... Now come in; it's cold out there..." And get in the house. I followed him.

He knew it, that everyone thinks that he's portent. You know, his mother died when he was 7. No one knows that what happened to her. Doctors said that she had a heart attack and scared. But all the things we know was she was alone in that house. And when he turned 17, at his birthday, his father was alone in the house, decorating house for him, but then he gets a heart attack and dies. And now he's living alone! I don't care about these things; I just love him and I don't care about what people say. And gladly he knows that!

The house was big and had so many furniture covered by white blankets. It was cloudy out there and raining. It made the house look scarier than before. "How you live here?" I asked. "It's scary!" "Like a human being!" He said satisfied with his answer. "OK babe! I've got popcorn, pizza and some chips!" I said excited. Cause we both like eating junk food. He looked at my plastic bags : "You didn't get whiskey?" Now he was pouting cutely. "YOU CAN'T GET DRUNK THIS TIME MISTER!" I said with arms folded. "OK. Alright... Whatever you say.."

We get to his room and started watching a scary movie. And I screamed again: "Ahhhhhhh.. Oppa can't we just watch another one?" I asked for the thousandth time. And he laughed again: "No babe! This is fun!" He said. "Blah blah blah" He put a peek on my lips. I screamed: "DON'T! I don't like this!" I stand up and make my way to the kitchen. He followed me by running. I was running when I hit a wall and my hand slided to the switch key. Baekhyun get scared. "Adreana, don't! Don't turn off the lights!" He half_shouted. "And what if I do?" I grinned. "I TOLD YOU DON'T!" He was literally screaming! "Don't turn off the lights. They come out and play!" "Who?" I asked but then the lights were off. "Baek, I don't like it boy!" I was scared! Seriously scared!

I was walking in the dark. Sometimes hitting to a wall and sometimes startling by a cracking sound. I heard a sound from my back. There, on Baek's desk, was a night light, ! I walked to that. There was a book on the desk. It was a fairy tale book. I opened the book to the page that was bookmarked. It was a tale. The name was: Light and Dark. I read the last part of the story loud: "Once upon a time, the light and darkness fell in love, deep in their hearts. She was the dark and he was the light. They were different but it was fun. She lost him in dark! Darkness swallowed him up! They couldn't find each other in the real world. Cause real world was blind. But death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter