Chapter 1

Something Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Some changes happen deep down inside of you and the truth is, only you know about them. ~

It all started with a phone call. One single conversation that changed Irene's life forever.

"Hello sajang-nim?" (Sajang-nim is Lee Sooman)

"Hello Irene. I am calling to inform you that Kim Yerim will be joining your group from now on. She will be the newest member of Red Velvet and will participate in all schedules with you guys. Please welcome her and treat her nicely."

"Okay."

Irene didn't think much of it. A new member wasn't that big of a deal and she had known Yeri for so long she was almost a sister. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seulgi! Wake up bear!" Irene called. It was a routine that she was used to, waking up the members and gathering them for a meeting.

Seulgi stumbled into the living room and plopped onto the couch with a groan. Wendy and Joy followed soon after but not without muttering curses for waking them up so early. Joy accidentally sat on Seulgi which initiated a chorus of ows and heys. After they had all settled down, Irene filled them in on the situation.

"Yeri will be joining..."

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joy cut in before Irene even finished her sentence. Irene glared at her but Joy just grinned. Of course Joy was excited, she was practically in love with Yeri and was always complaining tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter