ninth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- I accompany you. - Suga said, starting to walk beside her. In response she smiled at him unconsciously.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark by the time she got to the door of Sunhee's house, her friend. It was not the first time she showed up unannounced on a Sunday after dinner time, but it was the first time she was introduced to a dark haired boy she didn’t know ... And the first time Sunhee was so angry at her.

Suga, seeing that she was somewhat uncomfortable and hesitating with her finger on the doorbell, called for her.

- Goodbye. - was the only thing he said before leaving almost running and saying goodbye with his hand.

Someone opened the door later with a bang. A chestnut boy appeared who, before seeing her, poked his head through the doorway and shouted for Suga, who turned around and waved him discreetly with his hand, the young man gave me a look that I thought was of concern.

- Man, Ha, what brought you here? - asked the boy at the door. She recognized him by the voice, not by the face. She kept watching hypnotized as Suga walked away, how it got smaller and smaller in the distance. That boy must be sculpted by some god or something.

When she lost sight of Suga, she looked at the boy at the door. She came across a messy Jung Kook, with a piece of pizza half eaten and with eyes wide open.

- I was wondering if...

- Who is it? - Someone shouted from inside the house.

- Ha-neul! - Shouted answering Jung Kook.

- And what is she doing here?

- I don’t know! - He shouted again. - By the way, what are you doing here?

- I was wondering if I could spend the night here...

Jung Kook swallowed the piece of pizza in his mouth while nodding and held the door, letting her through. She stayed in the silent entrance, trying to make the tears flow in case her dear friend Sunhee appeared made a beast.

- Don’t stay there, Haneul, take off your shoes and get in, this is your house. – Jung Kook told her.

- What is this doing here?

Sunhee appeared wearing only a shirt and her hair messed up. And sniffed a bit, you could smell the smell of wild . She glanced quickly at Jung Kook and then at her friend to confirm her suspicions.

- Sunhee, I need you...

- Go away.

She started to cry. Hoping it was going to work.

- Sunhee, please, listen to me ... - She sobbed.

- Poor thing, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter