seventh

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Why do not you come with us? - He asked her with a smile and with a somewhat sweet tone of voice. He looked her up and down quickly. - Even if you're like that, nothing happens.

- No.  – She is not coming with us. Point. - Taehyung answered for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Why? We're not going to her or anything like that. I know it's your sister, chill.

- It's not because of that. If she gets angry just for one party, she doesn’t even have the right to talk to us.

She let out a loud, sarcastic laugh. She got rid of J-Hope's arm and approached J-Hope with a threatening look and attitude. She put her index finger on his chest, and for once, a thousand ways to assassinate him in a very short time came to her mind.

- What did I know? - She laughed again, almost hysterical. - I have not released a single word in almost five months, I've been lying all the time for you, . And you get mad?

- Don’t set up a scene here in the middle of…

- I'll put on a whole theater if you give me the in 'win, Taehyung. - She grabbed him by the collar of the shirt. He pushed her immediately, as if it had been a reflex act. - You're a stupid brat! You are not even of age!

- And you're a ! - He shouted at her. He was really angry, his eyes burning with rage. - What have I done to make you angry? You think you're the center of everything and that your life is a when it's not that bad either! There are people who are worse you know! All you have is envy, and that's why you behave like a !

Every word he said was a dagger that stuck on her. Still, she pretended not to be hurt.

- Ok ok ok. - Some of his friends intervened. She didn’t know who it was because she kept her eyes fixed on Taehyung, asking him with his eyes why he said all that. - Relax, resolved this at home guys...

- She is not going to return. - Sentenced Taehyung.

- Of course I will not be back. I'm not going to see your face again in what's left of my life.

She got away from J-Hope, who had grabbed her thinking she was going to tear my brother's skin with my own hands. Again she had a lump in , she wanted to scream and tears moistened her eyes. Without listening to what the kids said, she ran down the street. She didn’t look at the sides, nor at the front. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter