fifth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight suddenly hitting her face and her mother screaming were the two reasons why she woke up one Sunday morning with a bad mood.

-How can you allow this!? Are you even my daughter!? The next time you don’t clean, I’ll throw you out of the house!

Well, that was her main goal: to leave home for a damn time.

- Wash yourself, go down and see what you do with your brother's friends! – her mother said.

She didn’t complain, she didn’t say anything. She only obeyed the housekeeper, so as her mother said, she took a quick shower, groomed and went down the stairs with her hair still wet. Thank heaven, Taehyung's friends didn’t seem to be home. Otherwise, screams, laughter and absurd conversations would be heard, but when she reached the kitchen, she froze. There he was: his blonde hair, the jacket of the other day and the same serious look on his face. After hesitating a good while, she went into the kitchen. She tried to ignore the rest and concentrated on her brother.

- Didn’t you promise that you were going to clean everything? - I asked while I was looking for rice for my breakfast. - Did you really finish all the rice...?

- It's been Jin.

She glared at the boy, who shrugged with a smile.

- The second was rather a rhetorical question. - She said - I want you to respond to the first one.

- We cleaned everything- Taehyung answered finally, after a few seconds of silence. – Don’t say anything to mom, please.

She sighed. - I've been like that for months, between the sword and the wall. The only one they fight with is me, the only one they make work is me, and the only one who studies here is me. Everything I do, and you don’t even move a finger, Taehyung. I'm always covering you. I'm sick of it.

Taehyung cleared his throat. - Okay, okay, I get it. I'll start paying you.

- I do not want money, I want peace. I want my mother to stop treating me like I'm the ing Cinderella, understand?

- Wow. - His friends said in unison, except for the blonde guy, who again didn’t seem to care about the situation.

Wait a moment. Suga was a friend of Taehyung? – She thought

She stayed blank for a couple of seconds like a fool. Then she reacted and left the kitchen with some orange juice in her hand, making the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter