twenty-third

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strangely, she was the one who decided to end the hug because of two issues: one; she was running cold, and two; It was starting to rain. Yoongi looked at her surprised when he saw her get up quickly and she offered him a hand to get up off the floor as soon as possible. He refused her help, put his hands on the grass, put on strength and got up so slowly that it made her wonder if he had a herniated disc or something that made him unable to move like a normal person his age. Because she stopped looking at him, the rain got worse and he soaked her quickly. So as not to get wet, she ran to the buildings in front of her to protect herself from the rain. When she arrived, she clung to the wall with her arms crossed, hugging herself, and turned to see what Yoongi was doing. He walked calmly, as if the rain marking his leather jacket was not important. His hair began to take on a slightly more powerful tone because of the water.

- Come on, you're getting lost! - She shouted, encouraging him to run towards her making an exaggerated gesture with his hands.

Suga passed completely from her and continued at his pace. Finally he came to the building practically openwork. She sighed.

 

- What?

- Look at you, you're soaked. And all for not running.

 

- You wanted me to run? - He said with his eyebrows slightly, very slightly raised. She nodded. He laughed and ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. – I only run when it's a matter of life or death.

- Being able to catch pneumonia is no reason to run?

He shrugged with a grimace and said nothing else. He stared for a while at the sleeves of his jacket before going for a walk against the wall to protect himself from the rain. She, obviously, followed him closely, still hugging herself because of the cold. Suga snorted several times and ended up turning to face her. He didn’t seem angry, or annoyed, or anything. He simply looked at her through his blonde bangs, which, when wet, fell on his forehead in such a way that he could barely see his eyes, and he sighed tilting his head.

 

- Are you going to follow me all night again?

She was the one who shrugged her shoulders. - Well, I have nothing better to do.

- Well I do. So don’t follow me. – He said. He hadn’t taken two steps and she was behind him at his heels. He let a laugh escape him and turned around again. She raised her hands in peace, believing that he was going to take out a knife and stab her. Suga frowned. - I mean it, go away.

His threatening look made her stay silent, listening to the rain falling a few inches away from her, trying to find some argument with which to tell Suga that something made her want to stay with him her whole life. She didn’t find it, so she shrugged again wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter