eighteenth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sighed looking at the ceiling and encouraged him to lock himself in the guest room.

 

------------------------------

 

Haneul was so terribly tired that she decided to climb the stairs to sleep in her room. She gave herself a mental slap for being so little perseverant with herself and with the issue of not returning to her house. But anyway, at least she was going to sleep safely, in her bed, after a long night.

 

Taehyung followed her closely after locking Yoongi in the guest room. He seemed anxious to tell her something he didn’t dare to let go, and that was why he walked slowly behind her. She completely ignored him, she got into her room, and she dropped on the mattress and closed her eyes.

 

After a while, someone knocked on the door. She didn’t answer because she knew it was her brother, but to avoid him, she opted to imitate the technique of becoming asleep that Suga had used with her to avoid uncomfortable questions.

 

- Hey, Haneul ... are you already asleep? – He whisper. She heard him sigh and she noticed that he was sitting at the foot of her bed. He gently removed her shoes, sighed again and stood still and silent for a few seconds.

- I’m sorry ... for the other day, is mean. - He fell silent again. He got up exhaling and took her legs to put them inside the sheets. He wrapped her up. - Oh, I’m stupid for talking to you while you're asleep.

 

She didn’t know whether to tell him that she wasn’t asleep, that she was listening to him perfectly. Taehyung had behaved like an idiot a couple of days ago, and no matter how much he wrapped her up and asked her to forgive him, she wasn’t going to forgive him so easily. When she heard him close the door slowly and carefully, she opened her eyes.

She was tired, but suddenly, she couldn’t sleep. It was as if lying on her bed put all her senses alert. So many things had happened in such a short time that she wasn’t able to process them all, like the kiss that Suga gave her.

 

She assumed it was a kiss because the simple action of sticking your lips with another person, or even with an object, was already considered as such. She realized that Suga had managed to just smile like a crazy teenager, and that had never happened.

It was true that more than once she had been attracted to someone, Jung Kook for example, but she had never felt the famous butterflies in her stomach or that feeling of drunkenness when thinking of someone. And that someone was a young man who for some reason or another made her feel like a ten-year-old girl in love with the handsome guy of her class. She covered her face with her pillow because she couldn’t stop smiling and making little squirrels sounds.

The minutes passed. Someone knocked on the door. One, two, three times.

 

- Taehyung, go. - She said fed up, covering her face with the sheets.

 

The door opened with a swipe. She put her head up and the light on the bedside table, somewhat frightened, mainly because her brother didn’t hit doors like that. She was surprised at first to see Suga without a jacket and looking at each corner of the room with his eyes half-closed. He took a few awkward steps without noticing her, closed the door and leaned on it. Then it was when he saw her.

His gaze met mine, and it was so strong that she felt the hairs on the back of her neck tickle. She swallowed as he slowly approached her. He was still a little drunk, she still hadn’t got to her and she could alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter