fourteenth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Is he your friend? - Suga asked without taking his eyes off Sungjae.

- Yes

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Come on, so you do have friends! - He exclaimed, full of sarcasm.

- Let me go!

- Hey, let her go. - Sungjae interjected with a soft and calm tone. - You're hurting her.

Suga released Ha-neul’s arm and raised his hands in peace. There was a moment of silence in which the two boys exchanged glances. Yoongi was shorter than Sungjae, but his dark gaze - in every way - seemed to be drilling poor Joon's head, which she dragged without warning leaving Suga behind.

- Come with me to the institute, please. - She asked him with a forced smile.

- Em... okay...

- I'm coming with you. - In the blink of an eye Yoongi stood by her side. Ha-neul stopped short without letting go Sungjae's arm.

Suga kept looking at Sungjae and she knew that at any moment he was going to jump over Suga-literally-because he had a serious problem with his temper. Sungjae was like a quiet drunk who had just fought with the walls, and about Suga ... Suga was a mystery so she didn’t knew much of him.

- What are you staring at?  - Sungjae let go of Ha-neul’s arm, approaching dangerously towards Suga.

- Oh, no, not again ... - She self-palmed and let out a big sigh.

Suga just ignored him.

- I’m talking to you blondie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter