thirteeth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although she didn’t see him directly, she knew that Yoongi looked at her with some sorrow, as if feeling sorry for her, and although he didn’t look like he wanted to get into other people's messes because he already had enough with his people, she had the feeling that with her it was different.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Perhaps, there, in a store in the middle of the early morning of a Tuesday, Yoongi was Yoongi and not Suga.

It was he who brought her a third coffee. She was dying of curiosity. She wanted to sit in an armchair in front of Suga and observe him as he talked for hours and hours. She wanted to hear about his life, his family, his tastes, and wanted to savor his words as he savored the third coffee of the night. She liked his voice and his slow way of speaking, although they had barely exchanged words. She supposed that Suga didn’t have an easy life, and she couldn’t help comparing his words -well, the ones he might have told her- with the bitterness of coffee.

She couldn’t stand it anymore. She told him something that her brother didn’t even know, so she thought that he should tell her something in return, even though it was possible that he will leave without saying anything or going back to pretend to asleep.

- Why don’t you tell me something about you? She cut the silence.

Suga completely changed his look full of compassion, but not his neutral expression. He leaned on one of the refrigerators behind him, placed his hands in the pockets of his jacket, and took a defensive position.

- What do you want me to tell you?

She thought as quickly as she could about an answer that didn’t include the words '' family '', '' house '' or any other that implied that Suga spoke directly about something that apparently bothered him. As she didn’t say anything in a short period of few seconds, Yoongi sighed and went ahead.

- I have nothing to tell you. - He said, sharp. - I don’t have any kind of problems.

Ha-neul giggled with some bitterness. - We all have problems, whether they are bigger or smaller. There are simply people who know how to hide them better and people who can’t have them as a secret.

- I don’t have any...

- I don’t believe you. - That time, she interrupted him and looked at him because she noticed that he had his eyes fixed on her.

It was he who gave another harsh laugh, looking away. - Seriously, you're very insistent.

- It's one of my qualitie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter