twelfth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Min Yoongi. Happy? Now tell me why you have those bruises.

She swallowed.

- It's a long story...

 

-------------------------------

 

- My father came back drunk one day and ...

- You don’t have to talk about this if you don’t want to.

She looked at Suga without giving credit. She stopped, but he kept walking. When he realized that she wasn’t walking with him anymore, he turned around, looked at her and raised his eyebrows lightly, as if wondering what the hell she was doing again.

- But ... you just told me to tell you. - She said almost in a whisper. The street was buried in such a sepulchral silence that Suga listened to her perfectly.

- So what?

- What...

- You don’t have to tell me. - He interrupted her, with a cold tone of voice. - You're going to cry if you do. And I don’t want to see you cry like a baby and have your arms around me as if I was your teddy bear.

He was right. Ha-neul felt uncomfortable telling the story related to the beating of her legs, her father and so on, and was knotted preventing her from speaking without her voice shaking. She sighed and resumed her step without stopping to think about Suga's words. At first it seemed sharp, brusque and insensitive, but then she realized that he hadn’t said it bad. Quite the opposite. She had the feeling that Suga would feel bad if he saw me cry again.

Even though they settled the issue, she felt horrible. She even felt sorry for herself. So much that she stopped in her tracks and buried her face in her hands. She wanted to cry but held back, and instead, she screamed in frustration. When she reassembled herself and did as if nothing had happened, Suga looked at her for a second as if he had pity on her. He made a move to approach her, but stayed on the site.

- You know? I will tell you. Just because I need ... to release tension. - He didn’t say anything, so she took all the air she could and started to drop everything. - One day my father came home drunk and hit me. Instead of taking it with Taehyung, or taking it with my mother, he took it with me because they were at home with us. He started calling me everything. , , bad daughter. And more. And it made me feel guilty even when I wasn’t drunk. Because ... that's why I started cutting myself.

Yoongi looked at her legs one more time. Then he looked into my eyes without changing expression.

- Does he still living with you?

Ha-neul shook her head. - No longer. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter