Party Invite

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you really have to go to this party?” Sana asked as she watched Kyungsoo dress. Sana didn’t know why, but when she had found out that Kyungsoo was at Finite, she had barged into his suite.

“It’s mandatory.” Kyungsoo slipped on his jacket and checked his reflection in the mirror.

“But what will I do?” Sana huffed irritated.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Kyungsoo met her eyes in the mirror, “how about what you did before you met me?”

Pft, Sana flopped down on his bed, “Will she be there? Her royal highness?”

“If you’re referring to Lee Arran, yes she will be there.”

“Then shouldn’t I go with you?” Sana sat up suddenly. “I mean this is what you’re paying me for.”

“I have a very scary aunt and she will kill me if I bring someone that's not on the guest list.”

“But you’re the Finite heir. I thought you could do anything.”

“You haven’t met my aunt. I can’t do anything without her permission.”

“I would very much like to meet this high and mighty aunt of yours.” Sana huffed and glared at his back, “But shouldn’t you be trying to upset the balance. Let them know that I am important to you?”

“You’re not important to me.” Kyungsoo was blunt. “Anyway, why don’t you go out with some of your friends or something?”

“I have never met a high school student like you before. My parents would skin me alive if I was out at some hotel suite getting ready for a party.”

Kyungsoo turned and approached the bed, “Do I look like your average high school student?” he leaned his knee on the bed and stared into her eyes, “I am Jung Kyungsoo.”

Sana swallowed, “I don’t even know what that means. Fine I will go out with my friends. I have this guy, who has been trying to get a date with me. I think I will accept him then.” She looked at him trying to judge his response.

Kyungsoo straightened, “Sounds like a plan. You’re not getting any younger.” He went into his changing room and returned with a display of watches, “Choose one.”

“You have this just sitting here?” Sana peered at the impressive watches, they sparkled and reminded her of who this kid was, “That one then.” Kyungsoo slipped on the watch, “here, let me help.” She fastened the clasp and then straightened his tie, “High school students look so grown up these days.” She met his eyes but they were interrupted when his phone range. “Yah Lee Jongin…I will leave when I’m good and ready.” She listened to his conversation, the names of people, the places he talked about all seemed so interesting. “No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter