All Good Things

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for commenting and subbing. Will start progressing plot now that we have the background done. Hope you enjoy

“You did well today,” Hoseok told his son as they had their evening drink in the study.

“I did?” Kyungsoo was surprised.

“You don’t know why?” Hoseok asked and took a sip of his whiskey.

Kyungsoo set his tea aside and thought about the day, ‘Ah because I stood by Kai… I mean Jongin ssi?”

“Exactly. Just as it is my job to stand by Lee Soo-hyuk, it is yours to stand by Jongin’s.”

“Because one day he will be the leader of the Consortium?” Kyungsoo guessed.

“No, because he is your friend.” Hoseok corrected. “Also because of the pressure that Soo-hyuk places on Jongin, he might act out or do things that are not necessarily good for him. You must always bring him back in line. You must do this for all your friends.”

“Sometimes its confusing being part of this Consortium.”

“Once Gaelin stopped eating because Soo-hyuk was giving her a hard time. Who do you think sorted out the situation?”

“Dad is surely the greatest.” Kyungsoo droned out and Hoseok smacked him over the head.

“I was just providing an example you punk.”

“Jongin ssi does act out a lot. He has a temper that flares up out of nowhere.”

“It’s a little different from Soo-hyuk who is 90% of the time an ice block.” Hoseok looked thoughtful, then he sighed, “I have some work to finish.” Kyungsoo finished q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter