Awkward Arrangements

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hosoek watched the girl eat with a bemused smile on his face. He wished Song Gaelin would eat like this. “So let me get this straight.” He turned to Chen and Kyungsoo, “This girl is that girl that worked at this Club X, the club that Wu Yifan is connected to. For a Madame who has her sister captive and you’re all trying to help rescue her sister with the help of Oracle?”

Kyungsoo exchanged a look with Chen and then nodded. Hosoek sat back and clapped his hands, “Fantastic.” Sung-kyung raised shocked eyes to the good-looking man with the fancy suit and then continued to eat. “I mean it’s terrible what happened to your sister and you can rest assured that with Oracle on the case, she will soon be found.”

“Appa you can’t say anything,” Kyungsoo begged his father. “You know the rules.”

“Do you?” Hosoek shot at his son, "I didn't think you were the kind to hide girls in your rooms." 

“Samchon, this girl didn’t have anywhere else to go.” Chen objected. 

“I won’t say anything,” Hoseok waved away their concerns, “Agassi?” Sung-kyung stopped eating and looked up at him, “You were sent to trap these punks?” Sung-kyung blushed but nodded. “That’s all in the past is it?” she nodded vigorously.

“Samchon we’ll let Sung-kyung ssi sleep in my room and I will share with Chanyeol,” Chen explained their plan.

“I’m not really concerned with the details.” Hoseok said, “Just don’t get caught.” They walked toward the door. “Where do you think you’re going?” Hosoek pointed toward the wall.

“You’re kidding right?” Kyungsoo glared at his father as he found the latch and released the secret door.

“Knowing Julian he’s sleeping against the door.” Hosoek smiled suddenly at her, “It was a pleasure meeting you Lee Sung-kyung ssi. I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot more of you in the future.”

“Which way?” Chen asked Kyungsoo. “I really don’t want to enter any more Presidents’ rooms if we can help it.” 

“Three to your right,” Hosoek informed them. “I used to play hide and seek too.” He closed the door. This time they got the calculations right and entered Chanyeol’s bedroom. He was in bed playing video games and dropped the remote when they walked out of the secret door. “Don’t say anything.” Chen warned his brother as he dusted off his clothes, “Go to Kai’s room and fetch Sung-kyung ssi’s stuff.”

Chanyeol slid off the bed and continued to eye Sung-kyung like she was a figment of his imagination. “What is she doing here?” he whispered to his brother.

“I’ll explain later.” Chen said.

“Okay, so you spend the night here and keep the door locked.” Kyungsoo walked up to the secret door and felt for the small latch and locked the door from the outside. Sung-kyung thought it was very sweet of him.

Kai heard the knock on his door and rushed to open it. “Su…what are you doing here?” he demanded of Chanyeol.

“Hyung just said to fetch Sung-kyung ssi’s stuff.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter