Making Peace

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai, Sehun and Arran entered the apartment and greeted Tanaka who was there to meet them at the door. “You’re later than expected.” The head butler of the Lee Household noted sternly.

“Hyung…” Sehun began but Kai shook his head and Sehun realised it was better not to explain.

“I think I have an idea.” Tanaka said, “Baekhyun ssi is already home. He is with your mother and father now.”

“I see.” Kai took off his shoes and placed them in the cupboard. “I will go to my room and rest before dinner.”

“Do you really think that’s a good idea?” Sehun whispered, “Maybe we should get it over and done with.”

‘What are you guys talking about?” Arran demanded, “Just what did I miss?” she hated being left out of anything and often felt like the boys did their own thing.

“Don’t worry about it dummy. Just go put some makeup on or something.” Sehun told her.

“If you do want to get it over and done with,” Tanaka spoke to the boys, “everyone is out on the terrace.”

Sehun marched purposefully toward the open doors that led out to the terrace. Kai and Arran followed but Kai turned and stopped Arran from going outside. “Go upstairs okay?” he closed the terrace doors in her face. Arran glared at the door.

“Well well, look who finally decided to grace us with their presence.” Soo-hyuk commented as Kai and Sehun approached the table and bowed. “Take a seat.” Both sat on the opposite end of the table and remained silent. Baekhyun didn’t meet their eyes.  It was clear he was still upset.

“How was your day?” Gaelin asked and Sehun shrugged. Gaelin raised a bemused brow.

Tanaka broke the awkward silence when he approached the table, “Would you like anything to drink?” he asked the table.

“I’m fine with wine.” Gaelin answered, “Sehun do you want a green juice?”

Sehun shrugged again. He really didn’t know what to say. Did his mother know what had happened? Baekhyun must have told them. He really had such a big mouth.

“A green juice for Sehun,” Gaelin ordered for him and then looked at Kai expectantly.

“I’m fine.”

“I also don’t want anything,” Sehun mumbled. “I think I will skip dinner as well.”

“You will not,” Tanaka said and Sehun blinked. “No matter what type of day you have had, dinner with the family is never to be missed. You know that.”

“Well said.” Gaelin smiled at the butler, “Maybe you boys should go freshen up. Your uncles are due back soon and then we will have dinner.”

Kai leapt up and didn’t need telling twice. Sehun and Baekhyun followed. Once they were inside, the two older siblings cornered the younger in the library.

“What did you tell mom and dad?” Kai accused

“That’s just great.” Baekhyun looked hurt, “You do the wrong thing to me and you’re only concerned if I told on you.”

“Just tell us so we can be prepared,” Sehun said.

“I told them nothing. Dad was there, he doesn’t n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter