Seeking Help

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It came as a surprise to see Sehun use the bus system with such ease. When he produced a bus card, she knew there was more to this boy than met the eye.

“This is Oracle,” Sehun said as they approached an intimidating building, boasting a modern glass entrance but with a traditional sandstone structure on the back.

 

Sehun led her around the side of the building and down a ramp that opened up into undercover parking. There were all sorts of vehicles, including some impressive armoured ones that resembled something out of a superhero movie.

Sehun used an access card on a random door. Sung-kyung didn’t know what to expect, but it certainly wasn’t the plush lobby with the gleaming tiles. Sehun approached a single elevator but Sung-kyung approached a statue of a little girl. It was made out of granite and incredibly detailed. The girl looked down at her, a sad and contemplative expression on her face. The child held both hands out as if asking for something.

Sehun came to stand beside her. “The girl is asking the world what it is doing.”

“I think this girl and I have that in common.” Sung-kyung tried to joke.

Sehun placed a hand on her shoulder, “Come on. We don’t have a lot of time.”

They took the elevator up to the 11th floor. The elevator opened and a woman dressed in black was waiting on the other side.

“Welcome back Master Sehun. The President will see you now.”

“Hello Ren nuna.” He greeted the Song House Master.

“How?” Sung-kyung asked amazed that this stern looking woman knew to meet them at the elevator.

“Oracle is one of the leading companies in security technology and infrastructure.” The woman told Sung-kyung, “Please this way.” She led them down a wide corridor and through a set of double doors. “You may go in.” Sung-kyung followed Sehun down what was a private hallway

 

They walked all the way down the hallway and Sehun knocked on a closed door and they entered a large office. A woman stood behind a large corporate desk. This was Jongin’s mother. Now she knew where the Lee children got their good looks.

“Sehunah,” Gaelin crossed from behind the desk and approached a set of couches in the centre of the room. Sehun bowed and Sung-kyung followed what he did. “I would ask why you’re not in school but then you always have a reason.” Gaelin noticed the girl and raised an inquisitive brow, “This is Lee Sung-kyung. A friend with a unique story and in a lot of trouble.”

“Trouble is my speciality.” Gaelin pointed to the couch. Sehun and Sung-kyung sat. “Now what is this all about?” what she really wanted to know was why was her son with this girl and what who was she to make Sehun leave school.

“Omma no matter what we say, you have to promise to let us finish.” Sehun cautioned and Gaelin nodded. “Go on.” Sehun nudged Sung-kyung. “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter