Harsh Reality

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you tell Sehun ssi?” Sung-kyung shoved Kris. He picked up the ball and didn't look perturbed by how angry Sung-kyung was. “How could you do that?”

“Weren’t you planning to do the same thing?” Kris accused. 

“So we’re not on the same side anymore?”

“I left you out of it, didn’t’ I?” Kris started dribbling. Sung-kyung stepped in his way. "I didn't tell Kai about you." 

“Lee Jongin might not know but his brother does, how long do you think it’s going to take for Sehun to tell Jongin?" 

“Then I suggest you tell Jongin ssi before he finds out from someone else,” Kris advised. 

“And my sister?”

“What about Emi?”

“Did you know that Lee Jongin has been looking for a girl that works for these underground clubs?”

“I suppose it was part of the Madame’s plan to lure him to Club X.” Kris mused.

“The girl he’s looking for is Emi.” Sung-kyung tells him. Kris was shocked, “Jongin ssi will never understand…”

“I told you not to fall for him. Didn’t Mr S tell you to go after Baekhyun? But you didn’t listen, you had to fall for the heir of Lee Corp.” Kris laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“It's actually sad because now that I think about it, there’s no way Lee Jongin will ever forgive you. He hates liars. I hear he gets that from his father. It’s all about loyalty with that guy.”

Sung-kyung’s bottom lip trembled, “He likes me too.”

“Does he? I wonder what his parents will think of the little club worker who’s trying to trap thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter