Burnt

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Those punks from the party are here, they cornered Baekhyun in the bathroom.” Sehun explained as he led Kai to the men’s bathroom, “the door is locked.” Sehun said as Kai tried to open the bathroom door. They could hear cries from the other side. Kai clenched his fist. “I told that scum to wait for me.”

“This is what happens when you’re merciful.” Kyungsoo said as he stepped up to the door, “Now stand back.” He nodded at Chanyeol and the two boys kicked at the door. “Harder,” Kyungsoo ordered.
“Aish,” Chanyeol stepped back and then ran at the door, it gave way and he fell through. The door splintered and hit the ground with a thud. There was a gust of dust as Kai stepped over Chanyeol and into the bathroom. A basin was broken, there was water everywhere, and there was his brother lying on the floor.

“I put up a fight.” Baekhyun groaned as Sehun helped him into a sitting position. “Hyung is my face ugly now?”

Sehun clasped his face and felt like he would cry; it hurt him when the people he loved suffered, “You’re still the best-looking one.” He looked up as Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Chen faced the three boys.

“Aish, you didn’t wait.” Kai ran a hand through his hair, “I thought I told you to wait Sejinah.”

Sejin grinned, “I took an opportunity.” He shrugged, “Can you blame me?”

“You want me to say we’re the same, but we’re not. Do you know what makes us different?”

 “I have an idea.” Sejin wasn’t afraid, “It’s fine whatever you do to us, you see this is all for them to see.” He pointed to the CCTV.  “So do your worst.”

“Ani,” Kai said and Sejin stilled, “We’re different because I have people I can rely on. People waiting to handle you.” Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo grabbed the three boys, “Now we’re going to walk out of here like we’re the best of friends.”

“And why would we do that?” Sejin was still defiant. His friends didn’t look as sure.

“Have you heard of my House Master?” Kai asked.  

Sejin studied him wearily. “You wouldn’t involve the elders. You can’t afford for them to know.”

“That’s the difference between you and me. I realised something a little while ago, I don’t have to hide my deeds because my deeds can stand in the light while yours, are completely dependent on the night.”

“This is between us, leave the elders out of it.” Sejin suddenly seemed afraid.

“You lost that privilege when you didn’t listen to me. Now stand straight and let’s take this somewhere more private. You can do that right?”

Baekhyun struggled to his feet and checked his appearance in a mirror. Luckily they had avoided his face, but he had taken a harsh beating. “I guess I’m out for the season.” He splashed his face with water, grimacing with pain, and dried his face with hand towel.

“Can you walk?” Kyungsoo asked as Sehun gently tucked in Baekhyun’s shirt and neatened his hair.

Baekhyun nodded. “I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter