We Need a Leader

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She will be okay,” Sehun said as he tucked Arran under the covers. Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood in the room watching as Arran drifted off to sleep. “The drip will help cleanse her system of the drug. She just needs to sleep it off now.”

“We should get back to the Club. We’ve been gone for too long.” Chanyeol said as he checked the time.

“She will be safe here,” Sehun assured Kai who didn’t feel good about leaving their sister in this state. “She’s basically knocked out and Tanaka is here as well.”

When they went downstairs they were panicked when their uncle Taehyung stepped out of the library. “What the hell?” he motioned for them to all approach. “Aren’t you supposed to be at the Club?”

“We were feeling tired.” Baekhyun lied

“How about you tell me the truth?” Taehyung asked as he slipped on his coat and they headed for the door. “I’m guessing you have a car downstairs?” They nodded and followed. “You forget that I was once your age. I was an idol and I saw all sorts of things. I still do.” He eyed the boys, “I used to sneak out all the time. I am an expert at pulling one over on your parents.”

“Ara,” Kai checked the message from Kyungsoo, they were on their way back to the Club as well.

“So what happened? Why do you guys look like you’ve just seen a horror movie?”

“Aish I’m going to tell samchon,” Sehun said and told his uncle what happened.

“You’re ing kidding me right?” Taehyung pulled out a bottle of water from the mini bar, “What the hell was your sister thinking going off like that? Her schedule said she was at a movie.”

“I plan to deal with that little liar properly.” Kai was ominous. 

“Let her explain what happened at least.” Taehyung tried to caution his hot-tempered nephew. “There’s always more than one version of the story.”

“I blame that little troublemaker.” Kai was adamant that Lee Sung-kyung was a bad influence.

“Aish, give the girl a chance to explain.” Baekhyun mumbled, “She was the one who called me. If you ask me, Jung Minah had some part to play in all this.”

“So you’d rather believe some outsider than one of us?” Kai was incredulous. “What would Kyungsoo say if he heard you talking about his sister like that?”

“He knows she is a tyrant.” Sehun was on the same side as Baekhyun, “If you won’t talk to Lee Sung-kyung then I will…”

“Don’t even think about it.” Kai’s temper flared again, “I will handle her.”

“No, you won’t.” Taehyung had been listening to their argument, “Let the calm one do it.”

“Chen?” they all chorused. Even Chanyeol was in disbelief.

“He’s like his father. Peacekeeper.” Taehyung checked his hair as the car pulled up in front of the Club. “Don’t say anything when we get in there. I will handle your parents.” Kyungsoo and Chen were waiting for them. “How’s your sister doing?” Taehyung asked as they walked through the foyer of the Cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter