Min Household

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi was woken up once again by Jung Hoseok. His friend was the best alarm clock! “Yah! This has got to stop. I work late so I can sleep in.”

“I need your help.”

“I’ve heard this before.” Yoongi ran a hand through his hair, “Okay let me get ready and I will call you back?”

“I’ll be waiting.” Hoseok hung up.

Yoongi pressed the intercom to the kitchen, “Can I have my morning remedies in the next fifteen minutes.” He forced back the covers and trudged into the bathroom. So begins another day. How he wished he could just sleep in for once.

“What do you want me to do about your wife not being around for a mother-daughter luncheon?” Yoongi spoke on the phone with Hoseok as he walked into the dining room.

“Breakfast is outside this morning.” The butler led Yoongi outside where his wife and two sons were more than halfway through their meal. He hardly made it to breakfast because he wanted to have that extra bit of sleep in the mornings. His wife was an early riser and full of energy.

“You ask her then.” Yoongi handed over the phone. Jiyeon glanced at the screen before lifting the phone to her ear. “Oppa, why do you only call in times of crisis?” She complained once Hoseok explained the situation with Minah. “Of course I’d love to help.” She motioned for Luca to hand her the schedule. “Lucky for you, I have an opening.”

Jiyeon placed the phone on the table and shook her head, “Sarang is away at a publishers conference a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter