Jungkook's Regret

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little of the original Golden Quill storyline built in here. For those who have not read the GQ - its Jungkook's storyline. He once knew a promising music student that he cared deeply for and who disappeared and he could not find again. 

 

Gaelin stopped outside the classroom. “So it's true. You’re back.”

“I wondered when you’d turn up on my door.” The woman didn’t move from her spot at the piano.

Gaelin dumped her bag on the desk and approached the piano. “A little birdie told me that a blast from the past has swept into town.” Gaelin took a seat beside Oakland’s new music instructor. “The accomplished Han Sulli.” Gaelin touched a key and sighed, “You must want to be close to someone if you came all this way.”

“We both know why I’m here.” Sulli whispered as she danced her fingers across the keys, “And before you get worried. I don’t plan to reveal myself to Jeon Jungkook. Too much time has passed. But please, let me at least live in my own country.”

Gaelin turned and stared out the window, “You know, when you came to me all those years ago. You wanted something and I gave you that. You made the choice, not me.”

“I was running away from something then. A past I couldn’t escape and you gave me a new life. That was bigger than me, bigger than how I felt about Jeon Jungkook.”

“I gave you money.”

“And the number for a good plastic surgeon,” Sulli said. The two women stood and then Sulli embraced the older woman, “Unnie, you have not changed a bit.” She squeezed Gaelin, “I have seen your children. They are wonderful. Just like you. There is one that reminds me so much Jungkook ssi too.”

“How have you been Ryu Hyeri? Has life treated you well all these years?” the other women’s shoulders shook as she cried. “Everything will be okay now." 

Kai stormed into the apartment and flung his bag across the foyer. Tanaka caught it easily and shot Sehun a questioning look. “The blog?” the butler whispered. Sehun nodded.

“That and there’s some hot newcomer,” Arran announced and Kai grumbled as he stalked down the passage. “Apparently he looks like an idol.” Arran told Tanaka all the school gossip.

“He’s a little tender,” Baekhyun informed Tanaka.

“Perhaps some hot chocolate?” Tanaka really didn’t like when any of the kids suffered.

“Hyung, how about something stronger?” Baekhyun teased and scurried off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter