Secret Transfer

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah guys I am sorry if I was confusing before. Sung-kyung had another one of her dreams/weird fantasies when she fell asleep on Sehun's couch. Hope it clears it up. 

“It’s her.”

“Seriously? That’s the girl that snagged Jongin ssi? Unbelievable”

“I only joined the Student Body to be close to Jongin ssi!”

“What does she have, that I don’t?”

“Look at her hair?”

“Jongin is too good for her.”

 

 Sung-kyung looked around and realised that people were staring at her.

“The one making the moves on Jongin.” Another whisper. Sung-kyung whipped around but she couldn’t tell who said it. What was going on?

Minah and a group of girls in the deep red blazers of the Alphas approached, “I bet you’re loving this.” Minah held up her phone and Sung-kyung stared at the school blog’s home page. There she was with Jongin, the dreaded picture. “Mystery transfer student grabs top prize?” she read the headline and groaned and met Minah’s disapproving glare. “I guess the secrets out.” she couldn't help but taunt. 

“So you admit it?” Kang Yeonah was a little impressed with this new transfer. “You and Lee Jongin are dating?”

“Hah, she wishes.” Minah jabbed a finger into Sung-kyung’s chest, “You’re going to regret ever coming to Oakland.” She her heel.

“I already do,” Sung-kyung called after her.

“She has no shame.” A group of girls passing by shook their heads. “How can she talk to Jung Minah like that?”

“I heard she’s from some small island. Her parents didn’t even want her so they sent her to be our problem”

Sung-kyung bit her lip and tried to drown out the voices. “Jongin ssi is probably taking pity on her.”

“unnie!” Arran broke the gossip and ran up and threw her arms around her shoulders, “isn’t it wonderful? The whole school is talking about you and oppa.”
“The whole school,” Baekhyun said solemnly and studied her flushed face. “I guess you made your choice huh? If I had to lose out to anyone, then I guess I could do worse.” Sung-kyung felt terrible but when she looked at the football star, he was grinning.  He was teasing her. 

“I didn’t know I had a choice,” Sung-kyung defended.

“See? It's an unspoken attraction.” Arran told her brother, “They cannot deny the pull.”

“Shut up you dummy.” Sehun pulled Arran away from Sung-kyung. “Agassi, if I were you, I’d join the Magic Club.”

“Ooh I can guess why.” Baekhyun slung his arm over Sehun’s shoulder, “So they can teach her how to disappear before Kaiah finds her.” Both boys cracked up laughing.

“Don’t pay attention to them.” Arran stepped in front of Sung-kyung and neatened her hair, “maybe some lip gloss?”

“Has your brother seen the blog?”

“Oh he’s seen it.” Kai approached his family and met her eyes. “If it isn’t the great love of my life.”

“It’s Lee Jongin and that girl. Are they really dating?” more whispers. Kai closed his eyes and tried to bury the anger threatening to boil over. “Yah, super fan, follow me.”

“But,”

“Now,” Kai snapped and turned back, “Or do you prefer me to carry you?”

“Best hop to it.” Sehun and Baekhyun couldn’t contain themselves. Their brother had literally levitated off his chair at breakfast when the House Master had shown him the blog. He had refused to eat breakfast and made them leave for school an hour earlier so he could “personally kill the transfer student.”

“Really oppa is so dashing.” Arran patted her cheeks all flustered, “Just like in the romance novels.”

“Aish, stop reading that garbage.” Baekhyun and Sehun said in unison and watched as Arran tried to sneak a picture of Kai and Sung-kyung. “It’s for the scrapbook.” She sighed happily.

“God save us.” Sehun smacked her over the head.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter