Kyungsoo's Orders

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai stayed with Kyungsoo the entire night. Another bed was brought, and Kai spent the entire night watching his best friend sleep. “Welcome back…” he felt his eyes water. In the morning he left Oracle, visited his barber, had a professional shave, cut his hair back into style, went to a spa and indulged in a treatment before he pulled on a custom tailor-made suit. Baekhyun whistled as Kai walked into Kyungsoo’s room that afternoon. “Looks like the President is back.”

“Here,” Kyungsoo handed Chen the notepad. The kids had gathered for a meeting that Kyungsoo had called. Sung-kyung was allowed to attend as well as an honorary guest. She sat on the spare bed and looked forward to a good show. “Read it verbatim.” He ordered and settled back with a self-satisfied look on his face. Sehun had managed to skype in for the meeting. His one privilege when the camp administrators had learnt of the rare situation.

“I Jung Kyungsoo am very disappointed by the recent turn of events. My act of courage has been turned into a mockery…” Chen paused, “Do I really have to read this?”

“Just read it!” Arran stamped her foot. Kris grinned at his girlfriend. Everyone was overly excited and happy that Kyungsoo was back. He had to admit that having the muscle back was a relief.

“My act of courage has been turned into a mockery. I start with commendation. First congratulations Lee Sehun on getting into the camp. My father told me that you were thinking of backing out but went anyway when you realised I wouldn’t want you to give up on your dreams. Sehunah how come someone younger than most people in this room is so smart?”

“Yehet!” Sehun laughed as he congratulated himself.

Chen looked aggrieved as he read on, “Min Chanyeol you also deserve some congratulations on getting into the most prestigious classical music programme in the country but a be cautious of your teacher. That man may look young and good in a suit but he is a snake in the grass.” Chen looked at his brother and shrugged. He wasn’t about to tell Chanyeol the truth. He would leave that to Kyungsoo, “We will talk on this when I am strong enough to beat some sense into you.”

Chanyeol laughed nervously and clutched Baekhyun’s arm.

“Lee Baekhyun, we all know you are a superstar but you need to work hard. You have taken two weekends away from the academy because of this situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter