Suicide Threat

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai entered Kyungsoo’s room at Oracle and approached the bed. He sat on the edge and took Kyungsoo’s hand. Sung-kyung was right. It was still warm. Kai smiled, “You and I said we’d do this thing called life together.”

Kyungsoo slept on.

“I’m leaving now,” Kai whispered. “I’m using my access card. I’m going up to the roof and I’m jumping off.”

Kyungsoo slept on.

“You hear me punk? I’m gonna do it.” Kai took a swig of the whiskey in his hand. “You want some? Yeah, I’m drinking now. I do a lot of things you stopped me from doing in the past.” Kai glanced down at his best friend, “Sehunah is gone. He left me, Lee Sung-kyung tells me she will also go back to wherever she came from, you were the only one who said you’d always stand by me.”

Kyungsoo didn’t move, he didn’t even twitch a finger.

“I came here to say goodbye. Today I had a bath. I brushed my hair, I put on a suit. I ate breakfast. I kissed the girl I loved and told my parents I’m sorry. I did all those things and came here. I came here to die.”

Kyungsoo slept on.

“You’re a bastard. So stubborn even like this. I’m done waiting for you. If you’re going to be like this then I will join you.” Kai took another swig of the whiskey. “We were supposed to do everything together. You ing bulldog, why don’t you wake up and argue with me?” Kai slammed Kyungsoo’s chest.

“Jongin ssi…” Julian entered the room, “Stop it.”

Kai clutched Kyungsoo, “You hear me. I’m going up to that roof. I’m ending it all.” Kai was crying, “Happy now?”

“Get off him.” Julian tried to pull Kai off, “You’ll disturb the wires.”

“He’s dead anyway.” Kai cried as he punched Kyungsoo, “Wake up or I swear…”

“Lee Jongin…” Sana rushed into the room, “Please, you’re hurting him.” She was also crying.

Kai let go and stumbled out of the room.

“Call Ren!” Julian cried as he pushed the emergency button as Kyungsoo’s monitor started to beep.

“How do I do that?” Sana cried hysterically as nurses rushed into the room. Kai stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor.

“He’s going into cardiac arrest…” the doctor was shouting orders as Julian was pushed back.

“House Master!” Sana cried, “What is happening?”

“It’s okay…” Julian tried to soothe her as he called Sarang, Hoseok and Minah who were having lunch in the Oracle cafeteria.

Kyungsoo started to shake. “Why is he doing that?” the doctor asked.

“Yah!” Julian cried, “I will ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter