You Came Back!

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BL themes in this chapter. 

“Samchon!!!” Baekhyun hugged Jungkook.

“Omo!” Jungkook laughed as he tried to lift Baekhyun, “Your muscle mass has increased.” He kissed Baekhyun’s head. “I’m proud of you kid.”

“You came back!” 

“Samchon!” Chanyeol jumped on his back, “You came back to us!”

“Bwo?” Jungkook was suddenly angry, “I just went on holiday.”

“Welcome back Jeon Jungkook.” A cool voice said from behind him, he turned to meet Lee Soo-hyuk, “We are happy you answered our invitation…” Soo-hyuk smiled, “I hope we didn’t interfere with your plans but we thought you should know about this.”

“Hyung…” Jungkook expelled a long breath, “Not you too.”

“Huh?” Soo-hyuk seemed puzzled.

“Everyone is treating me like they thought I would never come back.”

“We didn’t think you’d come back,” Soo-hyuk admitted.

“So Taehyung…”

“He has been living that way too,” Soo-hyuk revealed.

 Jungkook searched the crowd trying to find Taehyung, “How could I leave you all?”

“Samchon!” Sehun suddenly appeared and hugged Jungkook, “You came back!” Jungkook thought he’d be sick if he heard that line one more time. “We can be a family again,” Arran added as she joined them. “It’s not the same without you.” They were smiling as they rushed off.

“Don’t be angry.” Soo-hyuk said, “After all you were the one who left. With that said, your room is untouched, exactly as you left it. Though you may find some changes at the company. Taehyung ssi has started to phase you out of operations, but you will have to speak with him about that.” Soo-hyuk left.

“God,” Jungkook ran a hand through his hair. What chaos. 

“Samchon…” Kai stood in front of him but didn’t approach.

“If I hear that you doubted my return as well I will seriously question what type of person I am.” Jungkook was truthful with Kai.

“No, there is something else you need to hear from me.” Kai said, “It’s about Taehyung samchon and the man that stalks him.”

“Bwo?”

“A lot has happened since you left.” Kai revealed, “Does samchon care? Or are you too wrapped up in your engagement?”

“How did you know that?”

“Like I said, a lot has happened.” Kai was all business, “Come with me if you're interested.”

Jungkook didn’t hesitate as he followed Kai. Kyungsoo and Chen followed.

Taehyung left the party and went to the main bar on the next floor. He ordered a whiskey and s approached an em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter