Yeo Backs Down

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. Thanks for the new subs and comments. 

So to answer this request by Junsukiyoo   Please discuss the story about Sehun and Madame. I was so curious and Sehun has no interest in women before. Time to get him a spotlight. Please. :)

I will start to give this storyline more attention in the next couple of chapters so please continue to read. Thanks for the comment!

Hoseok didn’t know what to do to get through to this punk. The kids had tried to show this man that Taehyung had a full life and the support of family and he had tried a stronger approach but none of it worked. He stood up and placed his hands on his hips, “Listen here,”

“No, you listen President…” Yeo added with mock respect, “I don’t have to listen to you. Like I said, I am glad Taehyung has such good family and friends but he is a big boy.”

“Yah, that’s my line. Taehyung is my family, not yours. You are the outsider here.”

“Careful, you’re sounding jealous.”

Hoseok looked shocked, “This punk.” He took a seat again and straightened his tie, “I’m getting too old for this .”

“Then why don’t you let us handle our business?”

“If you think I am going to let you ever be alone with Taehyung ssi again, then you have another thing coming.” Hoseok said, “Ren, get Oracle to set up a security detail for Taehyung ssi.”
“As you wish President.” Ren picked her phone and made the call to Oracle.

Yeo looked across at Taehyung, “Hyung why don’t you say anything? I know how lonely you have been these years. I have watched quietly from the side and I would have let you be but then you made the first move.”

Hoseok decided to let them talk it out. Maybe if Taehyung spoke for himself this guy would back off.

“It may look like that from the outside, but I am incredibly happy. I was trying to show you that tonight.”

“Those kids are your friend’s children. The man who helped you as a kid is now married and Jeon Jungkook abandoned you.”

“Don’t mention his name.” Taehyung clenched his hand on the table, “He is off limits. When Jungkook gets back and he will return because this is home, we will continue to work side by side and even if that plan includes Han Sulli, I will take it. I will take whatever I can get.”

Yeo was silent for a while, “So you will settle?”

“It’s not settling if it’s my choice.” Taehyung sighed exasperatedly.

“I don’t think that’s true. I think you’re too afraid to face the truth.”

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter