Do Your Worst

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some BL Themes here - but not hectic and sorry it's a long chapter

Taehyung tried to act normal as Yeo approached the table. He suddenly didn't like the idea of involving so many people like this. Maybe he should just hear what this guy had to say? But he already knew, deep down he knew the feeling well. He had been on the receiving end of dangerous relationships before, obessive fans as well and he needed to settle this now. 

“Well met.” Yeo bowed and then eyed the young boy with suspicion, “I thought we had dinner plans?” he looked at Taehyung.

“Ah this?” Taehyung blushed under the other man’s open contempt for the current situation.

Kyungsoo stood and bowed, “I am sorry to highjack your dinner like this. I am Jung Kyungsoo. My father owns this establishment.”

“Ah of course.” Yeo bowed back and then took the seat opposite Taehyung, “I am sorry if I kept hyung waiting but I am here now,” he looked over at Kyungsoo pointedly but the boy wasn’t even paying attention.

“Hyung I haven’t eaten yet. Do you mind if I join you?” Kyungsoo asked shamelessly.

“Yes.” Yeo was honest.

“Of course not.” Taehyung overrode him. “Kyungsoo ssi is a very close family friend.” He explained to Yeo, “He has been working here after school and probably doesn’t want to eat alone.”

“Well, I am not exactly alone…but I want to eat with hyung tonight as well.” Kyungsoo smiled at both men.

“Okay, I’m up.” Julian watched the scene from the bar, “Wish me luck.” He told Ren as he saw Kyungsoo give him the signal.

“I would rather just kill him.” Ren sighed but watched as Julian approached the table.

“Kyungsoo ssi…” Julian came to stand beside Kyungsoo and smiled warmly at the table, “Will you be dining with President Kim tonight?” he said the lines that Chen had given him.

“Yes, House Master.” Kyungsoo said, “Do you want to join us?”

“I have already eaten,” Julian smiled, “But I might join you later.” He looked toward the entrance, “Ah but I see Lee Jongin is here? Did you have plans with him?”

“Oh, I forgot.” Kyungsoo stood and waved Kai over.

“Wow, what a day!” Kai approached the table and immediately hugged his uncle, “Hyung…” it felt so weird calling his uncle this way, but it was all part of Chen’s plan. “I am so happy to see you here. We should go home together.”

“Of course.” Taehyung automatically ruffled Kai’s hair. It came naturally but looking across the table, he saw the how angry Yeo was. “This is my nephew.” He introduced Kai to Yeo.

Kai bowed and then turned to his uncle, “Thanks for letting me sleep with you last night. I had such a good sleep with hyung.”

Taehyung kicked Kai under the table. This punk had no shame. “Can I sleep with you again?”

“Aish, you two are too attached.” Kyungsoo sighed and turned to Julian, “We are ready to order now.”

“As you wish,” Julian smiled and motioned a waiter over, “Please have a good meal. I am at the bar if you need me.”

“Mr Yeo, please let me know if there’s anything you want.”

Yeo just stared at Taehyung. Kai couldn’t help but scowl. He grabbed Taehyung’s hand and held it in his for way too long, “hyung wanna go somewhere else after this?”

“Do you want your mother to kill me?” Taehyung snapped and pulled his hand from Kai.  “I am sorry for this lot.” Taehyung apologised, “They do as they like.”

Yeo sighed, “I don’t mind.” He lied as he studied the menu.

Chen came to stand beside Ren and Julian, “How do you think it’s going?”

“Not good.” Julian admitted, “That man is not even put off and the way he looks at Taehyung ssi even gives me the creeps.”

“Let me take care of him,” Ren begged.

“No, I think we need the big guns for this.” Chen said and called Hoseok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter