Taehyung's Problem

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you do this weekend?” Miranda asked Sana over lunch. “I was stuck indoors the whole weekend. At least tell me you did something so I can live vicariously through you.”

Sana laughed at that, “I wish I could help you out but I didn’t do anything either.”

“Didn’t you hang out with your boyfriend?” Miranda pressed. Sana didn’t reply, “That boy who picked you up last week was your boyfriend right?”

Sana blushed, “We’re not exactly official.”

“Ah, I saw him at a party last week.”

“You did?” Sana tried not to seem interested, “I guess you too must hang out in the same circles.” Miranda did look like she came from money. Her clothes were not flashy but Sana could tell they were good quality and she did have that driver too.

“I thought you weren’t official?” Miranda teased, “The look on your face tells me you care a lot about that boy.”

“He’s just a high school student…”

“Well, I suppose it doesn’t matter much since he’ll be leaving soon.”

“Huh?” Sana’s eyes were large.

“I mean he will be leaving to study abroad.” It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Sana had no idea but Miranda couldn’t stop. “I guess it was planned a long time ago. I was also planning to study abroad but I liked the program here better.” Miranda smiled.

“Oh, that’s good,” Sana said.

“Don’t be sad Sana ssi. I know you will miss that boy but you should concentrate on your studies and do well for yourself and your parents.”

“I will,” Sana answered automatically.

“Besides you have me now. We will be good friends if we stick together until the end.”

Taehyung arrived at Finite early and went straight to Hoseok’s office. “Come let’s go out and have a drink,” Hoseok suggested and led him to the restaurant where he’d be meeting Yeo. “Tell me about this guy who’s giving you a hard time and what does it have to do with Min Chanyeol?”

Taehyung didn’t know why but he blushes, “He’s someone I met a couple of times in the past. His name in Yeo Kyumin…”

“The composer?” Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded.

“Except for an incident at a party once, I have not had much contact with this person until now. Chanyeol ssi wants to pursue a career in composition so I thought nothing of recommending Yeo’s program. It’s the best the country has to offer at the moment.” Hoseok took a sip of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter