Getting Ready - filler chap

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think I had a fight with Kim Sana.” Kyungsoo entered Minah’s room and sat on her bed. His sister was still getting ready for the event in her dressing room. He had finished dressing and felt restless.

“What did you do?” Minah accused from her dressing room.

“I don’t know. I just told her to stay at her place and we were going away with appa tomorrow and also for the weekend.”

“That’s what you did. You made her feel insignificant.” Minah came out of the dressing room and approached her brother. “help me with the top button?”

Kyungsoo stood and fasted the buttons on the black lace dress.

“You look beautiful.” He praised.

“Oppa don’t be such an about things. That girl really likes you and you should be grateful that a university student actually takes an interest in a sombre guy like you.”

Kyungsoo scowled. “I’m a bit new to this. I don’t even know if we’re dating.”

“You’re dating,” Minah confirmed. “You spend time with Sana ssi every day. You go out for dinner and you’ve introduced her to your friends. I also know that she’s enjoying a lot of perks at Finite.”

“Is there something wrong with that?” Kyungsoo was on the defensive.

“Of course not. Finite can handle another freeloader.” Minah was harsh. “I like her. I was impressed that she went with you guys to the factory.”

“I like her too.” Kyungsoo admitted, “A lot.”

“Then make it right.”

“But I’m not sure if appa approves or not.”

“Well try and convince him on this trip,” Minah advised. “This is the perfect opportunity.”

“What do you think appa wants to show us?” Kyungsoo asked his sister. He was glad she was going with them. Minah was just glad she could miss school.

“I’m not sure but I’m excited. We hardly get to do this sort of stuff with just appa.”

“I’ll try and make things right with Sana ssi but tonight I have to be with Taehyung samchon.”

“Oh God,” Minah moaned, “I can’t even begin to imagine what samchon is feeling. Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter